*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961023-A-Night-in-Heaven
Rated: XGC · Sample · Erotica · #1961023
Short Sex Scene
You lay upon a bed, naked, steaming and glistening with perspiration of shear delight. Soft hands caress your sides from top to bottom, touching upon the outer edges of your pulsing breasts and gliding over your midriff soft as sateen.

The soft hands glide up your midriff and over your stomach, now and then the fingertips brushing, the palms sliding...sliding slowly upwards on a sea of bliss as they cross atop your breasts and gently bend your harden nipples as they pass.

As they again topple your tender nipples your body gently lifts from the bed with a sigh of delight and ecstasy. The hands slide south...touching slightly harder now they pass over your stomach and over your midriff...brushing over the uppermost part of your "Passion Zone"

Your legs part more, your heart now beating twice the normal rate. Inside, your love nectar begins to secrete as the hands slide between your thighs and embrace the outer folds of your pulsating cunt.... a cunt that it now ripe with juice and puffing out as if beckoning.

Your legs part full. From deep within your love cavern a soft, sticky, sound can be heard as your quivering lips part fully and your love juices slowly ooze forth...as if laying a path to ultimate satisfaction.

One hand brushes over your hooded clit and your body jolts with the touch. Two fingers gently push your sweet, saturated lips apart and slowly caress its outer surface...a surface that it now glistening in the lights of the candles.

Gently two fingers massage your clit...still hidden...before again gently spreading your lips open as though they were the gateway to paradise. Suddenly...you feel the soft but firm sensations of a tongue as it gently passes over your love hole from bottom to top.... then top to bottom.

The warm, sensuous surface of the tongue touches upon every nerve and pore around your sweet honey hole. Again and again it slowly presses against your outer walls, slowly but surely seeming to work its way deeper...inside.

The tip of the hot and wiggling tongue pierces your defenses at last and slides against the wet, silky and steamy walls inside your throbbing pussy. It moves up, then down, then deeper.... up, down, deeper...up...up...it slides over your upper lip and brushes against your clitoris.

As before, it first passed gently, barely allowing its tip to push your hood back at all...its point just caressing your marvelous G-Spot...but softly, carefully...deliberately.

Little by little the tongue presses harder, your hood, now bathed in your own sweet musk, slides back. Your clitoris rises as the cool air first touches it...and is then brushed passionately as the tongue passes over once again.

More and more the force of the tongue grows...pushing, probing, feeling...attempting with all it might to wrap itself around your love sensor and bring it to the peak of all known passions and joys. It presses harder, working in a circular motion it caresses the entire base time and time again without ceasing.

The tongue lifts...only to be replaced by a set of hot, maddeningly hungry lips. Before you know what has happened your clit and hood are softly pulled inside...inside of a mouth who's heat and musk is surpassed only your own. Gently it sucks upon your pleasure center...pressing the sides of it s hood together...trapping your love spot between to firm walls of eager and sultry friction.

Slowly, but ever rhythmically, your hood and clit are sucked...now and then the tip of tongue emerging just long enough to brush your own top...a tip that is now near trembling...waiting, wanting, hoping...desiring nothing more than to be given the most ultimate of all pleasures!

The rhythm increases...the tip of your clit now being pressed between the firm lips themselves. They tightening their grip of desire and pull your skin deeper within the hot, hungry and steaming mouth of your giver of pleasure.
Your pulse quickens, your body lurches again. Deep inside your feel the energy building...building faster and faster as your womanhood is pleasured beyond all imagining. Your shudder...moan, groan, your thighs quiver as your pleasure mounts...ready to burst forth...

One final caress and your clitoris shivers...the walls of your dripping cunt contract...first deadly tight and then in rapid pulses of sheer passion as your pleasure reaches its peak. Your juices flow...your pussy pulsates...every nerve in your body tingles as your orgasm FINALLY cums to its peak in a mad rush of ultra-intense electricity!

Still, your juices flow...freely, your bodily ungulates as passion courses through body...and then slowly begins to recede. Gradually your nerves relax and your juices cease. The passion that flowed-freely...now but a marvelous afterglow...punctuated by slow, deep, deliberate breaths...and hours upon hours of intertwined bodies. The kisses that are given and received throughout the night...remain a vivid, powerful memory...forever!

© Copyright 2013 Shannon Rouge (gods_rap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961023-A-Night-in-Heaven