*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962238-Candy-Wasteland-Prologue
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1962238
Adventures with female transformation and expansion, set in post-apocalyptic Candy Land.
After the invasion of Cavitus Maw and his ruthless army, the world of Candy Land was left in ruin. A people of peace and harmony, the natives of Candy Land had no means of defending themselves against such an unrelenting force. The portal through which adventurers had once traveled to find the pleasant and delightful land of sugary treats was rent asunder and pinned into a permanent, gaping chasm through which the forces of Cavitus Maw could stage further invasions into other unsuspecting realms. This distortion in space and time has created other wormholes into Candy Land and now adventurers who find themselves stranded in this desolate world have but one hope of survival. Dethrone the ruthless overlord, or be lost to the horrors of the Candy Wasteland.

Desolation of the Gingerbread Plum Forest
Plumpy, who was once a jovial and carefree forest spirit, has been driven mad by the destruction and chaos of the forest. In his desperation to regrow the trees, he has planted sugarplums that have been tainted by the residual malice pulsing from the presence of the invaders. Plumpy's wish was granted; the trees returned, but now horrifying and twisted mockeries of their former wonder. Gnarled and knotted, the once happy faces that adorned each tree are now monstrous and terrible to behold. The Tainted Sugarplums that dangle from their limbs grow fat and black, struggling to remain on their branches, swollen with the corruption that has infected the land. If one were to bite into these sugarplums, they would immediately be overwhelmed by a strong, sour taste.

This wicked fruit has become a staple of the invasion forces, feeding the cruel armies of the Warlord. The effects on Adventurers traveling through the realm, however, are truly disfiguring. It is believed that one bite of the black fruit causes an unsettling warmth in the breasts. Three bites causes inflammation and mild swelling in the chest. Rumor has it that consuming the entire fruit results in a Corruption in the mammary glands, resulting in deep, black veins running through their length, Breast Inflation and secreting black, tainted milk through Lactation. Perhaps it would be wise not to eat of this fruit, and instead keep it for future bartering with the denizens of the Candy Wasteland.

Peppermint Pikelands
Mr. Mint had long tended to the towering candy canes that formed the tundra forest of eastern Candy Land. However, as the invading forces of Cavitus Maw harvested the peppermint trees to repair his fleet of starships, Mr. Mint sought to fight them off, any means necessary. He grovelled at the feet of Lord Licorice for aid in ridding his mountains of the invaders; the wicked noble agreed to offer the striped mountain man his assistance. Casting powerful magics over the peppermint forest, many of the candy canes were destroyed, shattering across the chilly hills. What remained was a desecrated ruin, pikes of snapped, sharp candy canes dotted the mountain-side, and with no solid trees remaining, the invaders indeed left. Mr. Mint saw what the consequences of his pleading and immediately took his own life.

The sweet, sugary blood of the slain guardian seeped into the ground, raising the very land against any who dare trespass. It is said that the eastern hills are now home to spiny, monstrous peppermint creatures. The joy of providing sweets to Adventurers inherited from their patron guardian has been twisted into a ruthless need to impale any who stray too far into the hills. But there is still one thing remaining to lure an Adventurer into the mountains. It is said that the Spearmint of Destiny, a powerful legendary lance from the founding of Candy Land lay within a deep and dark cave, high in the mountains. Whosoever wields this weapon would be unstoppable in combat against the invading armies. But the fear of the greatest rumor barred many from even setting foot in the hills. The remaining candy cane trees each bear twisted faces of anguish and despair etched into their stalks. The people say these candy canes are the remainder of those lost to the ruined woods, forever transformed into a horrifying addition to the stretch of striped wilderness.

Gumdrop Gorge
Once a place of happiness, the Gumdrop Mountains that stood along the western ridge of the peppermint forest were reduced to a smoldering crater, destroyed by the alien weaponry of the invaders. Their destructive power terraformed the range into a place of unstable, volcanic peaks. And at the heart of the nigh impassable ridge lay the Gumdrop Pass; once a favored shortcut, but now a dangerous and inhospitable place of molten sugar and glassy rock candy crystals. There are only two known means of crossing the Gumdrop Pass: to best the corrupted guardian Jolly in battle or to steal one of his gumdrops and use it to cross the magma. Of course, the only way to do the latter is by eating it. The gumdrops themselves are unassuming, though they appear to have the shape of a bouncy buttocks. The molten sugary magma is a treacherous path indeed, and unless enough of the gumdrops were consumed, one may not be capable of crossing safely!

If an Adventurer were to seek an alternative route, they would be forced to scale over the ruined peaks of the decimated Gumdrop Mountains. These peaks are known to be home to many malevolent morsel monsters, each eager to destroy the figure of any who stray too near their territory. It is said that in Jolly's lair can be found the ancient Gumdrop Jumpboots, capable of bouncing one high into the air with each leap or bound; a useful tool for any traveler in this inhospitable land. If the Adventurer can defeat the once jovial guardian, they may claim this artifact for themselves!

Licorice Castle
Once the center of Lord Licorice's power, it has been decimated after the invasion. Betrayed by those he brought to Candy Land, his keep was besieged and left to ruin. Now only the tallest tower remains above the rubble, and it is said he still lives there, locked away in madness, experimenting on a means of getting his revenge on those who betrayed him. If the Adventurer were feeling particularly bold, they could approach the tower in hopes of gaining assistance in their quest to Candy Castle. But make no mistake, Lord Licorice is a cunning manipulator, and if he is not coerced properly, he may just see the hardy Adventurer as a worthy test subject! Who knows what manner of sinister experimentation he has in store for those unfortunate souls who fall into his traps.

Peanut Brittle Nuthouse
Gramma Nutt once lived in the Peanut Brittle House, but after the fall of Candyland to the hands of the invaders, it was repurposed as an insane asylum for the denizens of Candyland deemed too crazed and dangerous even by the invaders’ standards to leave out in the world. To this day, the Warden remains in power and oversees the maintenance of this facility. The most effective means of sedating the patients and prisoners has been what the Warden calls “The Butterball Treatment.” This procedure involves a wooden table, leather straps, a funnel, and lots and lots of liquidated peanut butter. If a patient is rendered immobile, how could they possibly escape?
Daring adventurers who have yet to arm themselves with any of the artifacts of Candyland may find it difficult to storm the building, but it does have its own allure. Locked deep within the lowest level of the facility’s basement lies the ancient and indestructible Brittlebite Buckler, a shield that can cause any weapon it blocks to crumble into pieces. Perhaps the less equipped adventurer might try their hand at deception and gain entry through feigned madness? However, one can only hope they possess the power to escape once captured!

Swamp of Lollipop Spores
The once beautiful forest of lollipops, home to Princess Lolly, has since been corrupted into a terrifying swamp. The colorful lollipop trees have since fallen to decay and rot, and in their place has spread a murky swamp of noxious spores and bobbing lollipop mushrooms. At the heart of the smoggy marsh rests the mutated and disfigured form of the once fair daughter of King Kandy. No longer a slender young woman, Princess Lolly has since become a bloated, slime-covered broodmother for the failed experimental army created by Cavitus Maw. Each day she births forth a new batch of zombified gingerbread men, all riddled with the infectious lollipop mushrooms across their bodies. They seek nothing but to spread the swamp’s corruption further out, wading through the murky, stagnant waters until they dissolve, acting as new fertilizer for the ever-growing swamp.
Their matriarch reflects her home, and as the corrupted glade expands, so too does her body. Should the adventurers seek this route, they would be wise to avoid the Princess, lest they too become infected with her curse.

The Frozen Cream Shore
Queen Frostine was once the beloved wife of King Kandy, but after the invasion she was captured by the cruel and wicked Cavitus Maw. Without her guidance, the frigid shores have fallen out of balance, thrashing against the coastline in an endless tempest of frozen dairy destruction. It is said that if one could brave the harsh waves and the waffle cone kraken, they could reach Hot Fudge Island, home of the ancient Coldstone Cloak. This legendary cape is said to possess the power to absorb magic, and even harden against physical blows. It would be a very powerful tool to add to any adventurer’s arsenal.
Yet, the sea is not without its perils, and if one were caught in the clutches of the mighty waffle cone kraken, they would surely meet a horrible fate. The creature is without a mate, and seeks fresh female flesh with which it may breed. To be captured would surely see any lass a face worse than death.

Molasses Dreadmire
WIP

Candy Castle
WIP
© Copyright 2013 Ar-Khazaad (ar-khazaad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962238-Candy-Wasteland-Prologue