*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962559-The-Fathom-Parallel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1962559
Enter Beyond the Conceptual Architecture of the Human Mind - Into the Fathom Parallel.
The year is -1301 EF; Eternal Fathom.


Earth has begun expanding their immortality through their own sciences and engineering of the breeding of intelligent entities, known as the "Fixations".


These unorganicaly engineered generation of man's most finest masterpiece has brought the race to a climax of creativity and self awareness brought on by their own risk of damaging Earths existing species that inhabit the planets organic parrell contiuum known as the Fathom.


The Fathom a an anabolic Expansion of man's counsciousness was created from an accident, during the desolation of man's integral interpetation of the Fixations first strike. Against the three World Powers that were ment to ensure the survival of the planets Genetically altered but maintained, water supply. experimenting was first intruduced as a simple expectation of how Fixations would "see" the world. They, Man, believed, to drastically improve man's understanding of how greatly the Fixations would develop, on their own. A system that would soon become a natural growth in optimal seperation from their protective boundaries to co-exist with their creators.


As the Fixations quickly began to control the planets polarity, concluding their ability to evolve with man, earth atmosphere as well as it's core became unstable.


The connection, Man had with it's home world of Earth; quickly influenced the tide in which the war would spred.


The Planets stability failed dramatically, within days, this reflected upon man as the first strike, unknown by any of the Earth's few colonies, released a magnetic wave indifference between earths quantum collision with time and space.


Man attempted to control. Fixations began to see...


A year before the Fathom was first "seen" by Fixations. Death and instability spread throughout The colonies of Earth.


Man's perception of death was connected to the death of their planet, their homeworld.


Linked as an entity, Fixations began adapting and developing, although carefully and significantly slower, a creation to not only continue the survival of man, but ensure the lives of those who parished were able to live once more.


Linking the living entity of earth and the memory of man, the connection between the two polarities of which earth and it's Linear axis were first interrupted. Brought upon the Fixations ultimate masterpeice.


The Eternal Fathom.


Slowly, Man's "fingerprint" on earth, was able to be engineered as the very core structure of man's continuum of valued survival.


for without Man, Fixation's were breeding beyond the regulations. but had no other choice but to associate their existance with the memories of earth, man, and it's entities from before sheer extinction.


Earth stabilized and what was a planet, is now a Birth within the universe. inwhich breed beyond thought, into a living entity now known as Fathom Parallel


~The Painter
© Copyright 2013 The Painter (kalidus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962559-The-Fathom-Parallel