*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962641-My-Palace-of-Serenity
by Cam
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1962641
Object writing using 5 senses plus organic and kinesthetic senses.
Football Field
Object Writing:
Sight, Touch, Taste, Smell, Sound, Organic, Kinesthetic


A fond memory preserved in the depths of my mind for what seems like an eternity, lingering evocatively, darting to the surface as I reminisce on distant days.
Deafening roars surround my ears as fifty-one soldiers emerge from a tunnel of elegant and decorative supporters coated in glitter and colorful ribbon. The aroma of crisp cut grass dominates the brisk October air.
A fierce churning begins as a pack of wild butterflies dance frantically, deep in the pit of my stomach. Hands abruptly begin to tremble, as each individual muscle tenses little by little. Sweat slowly drips from the top of my hairline, trickling down my cheek, perching ever so softly on the edge of my lip and into my mouth.
A recognizable salty taste spurts an inspirational wave to my brain, indicating war is upon us. Eyes’ glancing up into a sea of boisterous fans encompassing the exterior of the stadium, my vision becomes blurred whilst my hearts beats like a thunderous drum. BA BUM BA BUM BA BUM!
Captains walk out holding hands as the crowd bursts into cheer. The hours of preparation, the blood, sweat, and tears put forth all comes down to this as the place erupts with excitement. The time has come, no holding back.
© Copyright 2013 Cam (drgonzo44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962641-My-Palace-of-Serenity