*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962708-Honeymoon-in-Mars---Episode1
Rated: E · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1962708
The introduction to the romantic saga set in distant future in most advanced civilisation.
In the near future, year 3000 A.D ,though it may not be claimed as the age of 'RISE OF MACHINES' but technologically far developed. Our story rolls back to Jason, the main protagonist , who was working as a Chief Operating scientist at CLIMAX Labs, New York City.

(Fictitious lab, in this prose depicted as successor of NASA and highly advanced). The human's need to explore the extra-terrestrial saw no stones left unturned. Jason's close friend was edward, who assisted him in his frankestien type experiments..sounds intersting.

Jason: Edwards, how is it going, lets test if the VENUS probe can be propelled towards mars,many super earths being discovered, but in far away solar systems, diificult to reach buddy.

Edward: Yeah jason, i am aware of that, i was running a probe program to discover a worm-hole which was reported to exist,didnot catch sight of any.

Jason: its hard to find buddy, after under water city, complete outer space colonisation may be the next big thing. The closest habitable planet looks to be mars.

Edward: the red planet sure looks promising, but i think a part of it is artificially colonised by cyborgs. Humans could stay but only for a few weeks, lets work out to get rid of that limitation.

Jason: Why don't we visit the underwater city of Arcticus(in Arctic ocean).The gallian pipe is certain to take us to that depth.(Gallian pipe is a long extendible pipe with elevator system ,designed for deep sea connectivity)

Edward: yeah , that is what i was talking about. The 11th wonder of the world is a truly scientific phenomenon. Heard ,nightlife is great in there, so lets plan our weekend.

we may eventually have a bash, haha (laughed out loud).

Its being long, i haven't met my cousin, Jane(female protagonist), i wonder she might be busy with extending the artificial life support system throughout the Arcticus.

Jason: wow, she must be wonderful(blused a bit).
© Copyright 2013 rikkidas (rikkidas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962708-Honeymoon-in-Mars---Episode1