*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962833-Revenge-so-sweet
by Ever
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1962833
Very beginning of a story I've been working on for ever. The drive for revenge
She sits in a dark cold room, isolated from the thoughts of the world. Her mind twisting like a tornado, images whipping past too quick to see. Her eyes try to focus but fail her. Her hands wrapped around her stomach clenching to her sides in attempt to hold herself together. A song whispered from her trembling lips. Her cheeks red and scared from the burning tears ripping at her beautiful flesh. Her head throbs at the thought of living without him and her grip loosens from her sides. Her eyes are blurred yet she can see him clear as day. Over all the voices and screaming in her mind she can hear him perfectly. He tells her not to let go. “Don't let go, why the hell not?” there is no happy ending now. Her body trembles as rage empowers her. Heat spreads through her body. She feels as if on fire yet it doesn't consume her. It feeds the revenge building in her heart ready to explode.

Then nothing, there is no more pain, no visions blurring her eyes, no tremors through her body. She sits perfectly still with only one thought that whispers in her ear. “Do unto those as you would have done unto you”. Well what a fantastic thought and solution for her now. She is sure that was not intended for those whose only wish is to leave this world and to join the lost love in another world. She smiles. The thought brings with it strength. And strength brings with it courage. She slowly stands up, feeling the pain move to the void in her stomach. It will always be there but something new is taking up her energy, Revenge. Revenge is the only thing that can take the pain away from a broken heart. Revenge is the sweetest song any one can sing.
© Copyright 2013 Ever (ever_me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962833-Revenge-so-sweet