*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963550-Anti-Abortion
by Dani
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1963550
Lets save lives of Americas children. Every child deserves a chance.
Experiencing something like pregnancy and child birth is extremely precious. Seeing the babies first heart beat on that monitor, feeling little thuds in your tummy from its tiny feet, knowing that babies yours and a gift from god. How could anyone be so selfish and destroy a babies life?



Let's think about this for a moment, if you were ever raped or have gotten pregnant through incest, what would you do? Run to the clinic and destroy the baby? Or let it grow and not punish it for a crime it never committed. If you don't want the child, just give it up for adoption.



If your in really good health and rarely have any medical complications, you might wanna re-consider abortion. Your chance of getting an ectopic pregnancy doubles, and the chance of miscarriage and pelvic inflammatory disease also increases. You would start to bleed more; you also may get an infection and damage to the cervix.



Having a baby is a huge responsibility, and thats what probably drives a lot of woman/ girls to get an abortion. I personally don't know what its like, the pain and remorse after having an abortion, but I after reading reviews about people who had them, and I know I would never forgive myself if I ever did such a vile thing.



Those who choose abortions are often minors or young women with a lack of life experience to understand fully what they are doing. Many have lifelong regrets afterwards. I believe abortion should have never have been thought of and made legal. Abortion killed 73 times more Americans than died in battle in our last 12 wars combined. Thats a sick thought, considering those men died for our country, yet the young woman just aimlessly murder there young.



You can murder a child, a teen, and any adult, and be imprisoned for life - yet the life of a baby is not as important, a silent murder done by a uneducated young woman.



Over 48 million people have been killed through abortion in the United States since the Roe vs. Wade decision. So lets take a moment and think about Americas children, our future, even possibly the future president. Lets save lives, not destroy the ones worth living.
© Copyright 2013 Dani (lildani101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963550-Anti-Abortion