*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963617-Control
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Adult · #1963617
a recent morning with dave
Sleep tugged my mind to the world of pure relaxation and I could feel my head heavy on the feather pillow, my body completely relaxed on this warm cozy bed I share with him. I wanted to remain in this world, this moment for a little longer, feeling his arms around me and the warmth of his skin against mine. His strong arm moved a bit so I knew he was laying there thinking the same thing - making that weekend decision that happens too often of whether to disturb the perfection with daytime problems and possibilities or to continue to float in the feathers of sleep where nothing is good or bad, but everything is perfect.

His hand soon began to caress my naked body and I knew he was deciding it was time to wake up. Typically he gets up to tend to our furry children, Bear and Charlie while I smooth my hands over his still warm side of the bed and wish it was not cooling from his absence.

But today was different and I could tell in his lingering hands, in perfect places, caressing by breast and going from one to the other. I felt a rush of emotion and sleep no longer had a hold on my mind, put pleasure was erupting from places everywhere. He continued to caress me and I wanted to move my body so I could return the favors, but he pushed me back down on my pillow into my spot I'd grown acustomed to calling my own in the past 9 or 10 months that we've been seeing each other.

He strolled on down my body and found rest in places that were making me very intense, wanting him badly, moving my body to his hand and feeling more and more wet as he continued, but he would not let me move. He heald my hands in his hand and his other hand explored and teased. I was not quiet about it at all as he continued til I was exploding in extacy and could feel his hand getting more and more covered in wetness from my body, I finally got a hand away and grabbed him hard - he was also as excited as I was but he still wouldn't let me move my body to satisfy us both. I wanted to sit up and take control but he wouldn't let me - he'd push me back gently every time I tried and say "stay still". I had already finished once and knew he wouldn't stop at one as he hardly ever does. He continued and I at least could return the favor with my hand. my mouth dry and my body tense and moving to him to get more satisfaction, he continued to tease me til I had no choice but to throw my head back in pleasure as my body trembled under his touch, sensitive and perfect. He was amazing and I again tried to get up and repay the favor, as I knew it would benefit me too - I needed him inside me, that feeling of connectedness, of pleasure and perfection. He again wouldn't let me and played some more. He teased and tickled, pulled and tugged, perfection and I hit number 3. I never let go of him, all the while trying to give him as much pleasure as I could, as he would allow, and finally he let me up.

We finished an amazing love-making session with him finishing deep inside me, but that feeling of being powerless, of him satisfying me and being in complete control and doing all the right things was amazing.
© Copyright 2013 charlieb (charlieb78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963617-Control