*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964627-all-of-you-abandoned-me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1964627
about a woman who was abandoned by her family due to jealousy
why did you abandon me?
you done so after I finally found someone other than all of you to love in my life.
all of you are insane giving up your own daughter, and sibling because you're jealous.
you'd rather abandon me, than accept me while I'm with the man I love and who loves me, beyond the age of 30, (which is what I am)?
don't act so innocent, all of you left me when you told me you'd rather let me be homeless if I lost my job than accept him being with me, allowing both of us to be homeless, that's not love and all of you are sick in the head.
so be it, guess all of you never truly loved me...have a nice life without me then.
happy Thanksgiving, at least my true love, truly loves me.
welcome to the dark side, you never loved me, talking about being heartless and being narrow-minded. a demon swallowed all of your souls by the way, none of you are who I once grew up knowing at all anymore. you became completely different people, cold, unloving and inhuman toward me, you're no longer the souls in the flesh you're in at all I once knew. telling me, if I got rid of him after dad sat and allowed me to lose my job done nothing to help, being bullied and harrassed every day at work doing nothing to stop it, then I lost my job, both of you then told me, get rid of your boyfriend, we'll move in with you and we'll pay all of your bills? don't you see how insane you are for telling me that?! that's abuse and is a veiled threat! at age 32?! dad and my sibling due to dad being a major glutton, selfish, rude, inconsiderate of others and being full of wrath, my sibling being the same way, taking after dad and mother for ruining my life, stalking me for years, keeping me all to herself not allowing me to date men I wanted to date or accept any of them I wanted to have in my life, and for abandoning me after I finally got one in my life who loves me and vice versa.
i rest my case, over and out. sigh...
© Copyright 2013 lily1976pearl (lilylady3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964627-all-of-you-abandoned-me