*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1966958-Revenge-on-my-sister-Adult-short-story
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1966958
This is a short erotica story. It is not intended for readers easily offended or under 18.
It all began when on her birthday, I was beginning to really get into wanking off to porn movies but my personal preference was incest. I don't know why it got me so horny but the thought of a forbidden sexual encounter aroused me.

My sister had just turned 19 and convinced my parents to let her have her boyfriend and best friend over for the weekend while they stayed in a hotel. They were going to be gone from Friday to Sunday and the only reason my parents agreed to it was because what harm could they do while her younger brother was home?

Later on Friday my parents were getting ready to leave. They wished my sister a happy birthday and kissed us both on the foreheads. My sister waited at the window until they left and immediately called her friend Polly and her boyfriend Kale.

"Hey you can come over now and bring the booze." Kyra said on the phone while giggling.

"Hey, Dev go to your room for tonight okay?" Kyra said in a 5-year-old tone.

Me and my sister had always been enemies and I truly believed I hated her. However, tonight I may be able to finally get my revenge. I had a plan, I was going to wait for her and her boyfriend to go at it and then film it and send it to her friends. Which included the OTHER girl Kale was dating. Kyra knew this and didn't care at all since she hated the other girl but she didn't know.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." I rolled my eyes and bounced up the stairs.

When midnight came I opened my eyes because my sister and her friends were being way too loud. they were singing Disney movie songs so I got up and snuck down the stairs in my pajama bottoms, carefully checking if the path was clear. I knew Kyra would be waiting to embarrass me if she saw me out of my room and Polly was kind of cute.

I snuck past them through the kitchen and saw a bottle of liquor. I grabbed it and took a huge sip, quickly spitting it out and placing the bottle down, trying not to be loud when coughing. I shook my head and retreated upstairs as nothing interesting was happening.

The next day was the same, I hadn't heard them having sex so I stayed in my room, only coming out to get food and go to the bathroom, but when 2 am struck all of the partying had stopped. No music, no voices so I went downstairs to investigate. Polly and Kale were in the bathroom half naked and Kyra was on the living room couch in nothing but her pajama shorts and a tube top. They had all been drunk and passed out. I went to Kyra and nudged her shoulder to wake her up, no response.

"Kyra?" I asked a little worried. She was still breathing, and was snoring a little but not much. I stepped back and examined her, she was actually really pretty. She had long brown hair and a gorgeous body, size 34 D tits and her ass was amazing. Wait what? NO. Ew, that's my sister. I've just been watching porn for too long, that's all.

But as I stared more and more, I realized I was drooling and my dick had gone hard, causing my pants to bulge. The moment was too good to pass up, and this would be the perfect revenge for my sister.

I flipped Kyra on her back, making sure she wasn't awoken and started to pull her top off. I threw the tube top on the floor and stared in awe at the huge tits. They were so tempting i grabbed each in a hand and started squeezing and moving them around. I bent over her with a leg on each side, straddling her and began to suck on her tits. Oh it was so good! I licked and nibbled for a little bit and slowly grinded my boner against her pajama shorts. I was careful not to wake her but I wanted to try something more. I positioned her face to look at the ceiling and I poked her a few times to make sure she wasn't awake.

I leaned over and pressed my lips to hers, at first I was just lightly giving her pecks but as I got more into it I found my tongue searching for an entrance. My tongue slid into her mouth easily and I began to play with her immobile one as I got more aroused. This was my first kiss ever and it was basically a fantasy of mine!

Eventually my boner was so hard that I couldn't resist, her pussy was calling me. I gave her lips one last lick as I slid down her stomach and began to slide off her pajama bottoms. She wasn't wearing any underwear and I dropped her shorts on the floor beside her shirt. Kyra was now laying stark naked on the couch completely passed out and I had the power. My dick was pulsing as I pulled off my pajamas quickly and re-positioned myself over top of her. I slid her body in a sort of sitting position and spread her legs wide, oh what a marvelous thing! this was the first pussy I've ever seen in real life and it was so beautiful. I did one more check to see if she was awake before aiming my dick at her opening. This is it, I'm about to loose my virginity. I carefully touched my cock to her slit and began to push slowly. Kyra stirred a little and I stopped, frozen. What would she tell mom and dad if she woke up right now?

My dick was pulsing and pre-cum was oozing out, I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't care. I pushed it in and felt her pussy squeeze my cock in, it felt amazing! I started humping her more and more, getting faster each time before I pulled out and lost my load all over her stomach. She reeked of beer and she still hadn't woken up so I thought what the heck? Maybe I can hold it longer this time.

Sure enough my little buddy was still hard as a rock and I re- entered Kyra doing the same thing over again, this time I tried real hard to think about other things than porn or fucking my sister. I was holding on for a little bit longer this time and I took a shot at kissing her again. As my tongue entered her mouth and began to play with hers I felt her tongue move a bit. I was still pumping away at her pussy and for some reason it wasn't a reason to stop so I ignored it. As my hands grabbed her bouncing tits I noticed something, she was kissing back! Oh my god.

I kept with it though as I was almost there, her tongue swirled around in my mouth and we were swapping spit. Her hips were moving with mine as i got closer and closer. She was moaning in pleasure and this made it even hotter. This new feature of her helping has made my cock go off the charts and I couldn't pull it out in time, and even if I wanted to I wouldn't because I realized this is my revenge. I can get her pregnant and nobody will be the wiser, except for her of course. I came into her and my seed exploded all in her, as I pulled out white cum was oozing out of her slit. I removed my mouth from hers and watched for a moment.

Kyra was giggling and breathing hard, her eyes were only half open.

"haha oh Kale you always did know how to make a girl feel great!" she continued to laugh and then sat up.

"Kale? Oh.. yeah. Right, thanks." I said in a deeper voice. trying to go along with this, as she was still drunk.

"Kale let ME show you how to feel good? mmhm?" She whispered seductively and stuttery.

"Wha-?" I didn't get to finish the word before her mouth was wrapped around my dick and her tongue was working its magic. She sucked hard and deep-throated it before instinct told me to put my hands on her head. I leaned back as the sensation of her wet mouth filled my dick. I couldn't hold it in any longer and came in her mouth.

I watched as she giggled and swallowed my cum and fell back, passed out again.

Oh my god what just happened? I just fucked my sister and she just sucked my dick thinking I was her boyfriend? I had also just gotten her pregnant probably as I didn't use a condom. I felt the sick and twisted side of my crack a smile as I got another idea. For some reason whenever I jacked off I felt the need to piss, and this time i didn't but as my dick went limp the feeling rushed into me. I hated her so much I stood above her passed out body and let it all out. I just pissed on her stomach, tits, a little in her mouth and I watched her lick it up and swallow, then I proceeded to piss in her pussy and a tad in her ass hole. Oh sweet revenge. I wiped myself of, proud of myself and put my pajamas back on, leaving her naked on the couch covered in various liquids and reeking of beer and piss. I walked up the stairs and back to my room proud to be a man.

A few months later Kyra told my parents she was pregnant with Kale's baby but he dumped her. To this day she has no idea what happened that night and everytime I see that child I'm going to laugh inside.
© Copyright 2013 Emily Sheer (emsheery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1966958-Revenge-on-my-sister-Adult-short-story