*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1967980-A-llftx-christmas
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Activity · #1967980
collaborative story
Ok guys sorry it took me so long to set this up (i could not figure out what was the best way to do this) but luckily because i waited so close to christmas its now a christmas story! Now how this is going to go is everyone is going to write different versions of the story in there characters POV then im going to mix them all together to make sense so dont worry if your story is 500 times different from the other im going to make sure then make sense also don't worry about bad spelling im going to use spellcheck! P.S don't worry about how long it is! :)
Prompt
-
A painting was stolen from an orphen girl. the black foxes have seen her on the tv crying and pleading for it back its the one thing of her mothers she had left. Of course the blackfoxes jump on the situation to help the little girl. Leading to an exciting adventure on Christmas eve.
-
-(this is how your story should start but you dont have to write all that just start from were i left off)
Everybody was up and running early Christmas eve ready to save Christmas for one little girl. at first the black foxes had put that on the back burner,thinking it was just a publicity stunt but when they had seen the little girl shed a tear and wipe it away trying to stay strong in front of everyone even the grumpy hacker said something had to be done.
Riki had made it a priority to get the painting back to the girl before the clock striked twelve. So as soon as the sun set they were parked a little ways away from the greedy bastard who stole the painting.
"remember get in and out everybody,don't cause any more chaos then needed" Riki gave a look serious look to everyone.
-

© Copyright 2013 noonecares (llftxboys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1967980-A-llftx-christmas