*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968215-Rosalinas-Upbringing-Part-10
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1968215
Peach and Daisy stumble upon something in the Den while Rosalina cleans up.
After enjoying their food, Rosalina began to clean up. “You two go ahead, I’ll be right behind you,” she said. “Umm, where is your den, again?” Peach asked. Rosalina pointed down a nearby hall; “just down that way, through the door at the end of the hall.” Daisy stood up and readjusted her skirt; “you sure you don’t want a hand?” she asked. “No, this really won’t take me long. Thanks, though.”

Peach and Daisy left the kitchen, giving Rosalina a moment to herself. As she picked up the dirty plates and stacked them, the empty soda cans began floating towards a nearby trash can. Rosalina was feeling happy; the first part of her weekend plans had gone smoothly.

They seem to be having fun; I just hope I’m not too boring...

Rosalina shook her head. “You’re doing your best,” she thought aloud. She placed the dishes in the sink and turned the faucet; as the water ran over the dishes, Rosalina finished her thoughts. “That’s all one can ever ask for, right?” A warm feeling overcame Rosalina. The same warm feeling spread between her legs at a gradual pace; she giggled, “oh my! Drank too much soda, I guess!” Rosalina turned off the faucet, and then sat in the kitchen for a second in order to “finish up.”

******************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Peach was scolding Daisy while on the way to the den. “I can’t believe you brought that up in front of Rosie!” Despite her friend being quite irate, Daisy remained laid back. “Hey, it’s not like I said that you physically wet yourself sometimes,” she said; Daisy turned to Peach “you made a big deal out of it, not me!”

Peach was still a little annoyed, but she couldn’t exactly say that Daisy was wrong. “*Sigh* you’re right – I did make it sound like that I wet myself.” Daisy laughed, “a lot!” As the two reached the door at the end of the hall Peach shot Daisy a look; “...it wasn’t that many times...” she said under her breath. Daisy chuckled, “I know, hon, but it happened every night we decided to watch scary movies. Heck, we stopped watching them because I was getting tired of washing my furniture and carpet afterward.”

Peach opened the door to the den, and they entered. It was rather spacious, with a large TV surrounded by shelves chock-full of movies, CDs, and video games. Opposite the ‘entertainment’ were several pieces of furniture, including a large leather couch, a couple of big, soft-looking chairs, and a few bean bags surrounding a nearby coffee table. Peach walked further in and took everything in; “this is quite the setup Rosalina has.” Daisy couldn’t help but agree; “no kidding, she must really like gaming or marathon-ing movies when she needs to relax.”

While Daisy was looking around, Peach spied a closet next to one of the shelves; “I wonder what’s in there?” Before Daisy could respond, Peach hurried over to the mystery closet and looked inside. She stood there for a moment, just staring into the closet; Daisy finally wandered over to see what was so intriguing. “What’s up?” she asked Peach. Peach simply pointed inward; Daisy looked at shelves filled to the brim with packs of diapers. Daisy smiled as she leaned in closer, “a little piece of heaven,” she said. Peach nodded in agreement; “you said it.”

Daisy leaned up against Peach and whispered; “you’re really starting to get into this, aren’t ya, Peach?” Her friend began blushing uncontrollably, but the smile on her face couldn’t hide Peach’s feelings. Daisy’s devilish face returned; she was in a teasing mood again. Peach suddenly felt her pants being pulled down to her knees, revealing a rather plump diaper; “Daisy...” she said bashfully. Peach then felt Daisy’s hands pressing against her diaper.

Daisy giggled, “You feel wet, Peach – did you have an accident from all that soda?” Peach giggled as she tried to pull her pants back up; “No way, I’m still good from before! Can I have my pants back, now?” Daisy continued her ‘teasing’ of her friend; “I don’t know...it doesn’t feel like you should be wearing such big girl clothes over your diapers.” Peach finally wrestled her pants away from Daisy and pulled them back up. Peach stuck her tongue out mockingly at Daisy; “I can, too!” she said in a snarky tone.

Daisy stood up and humoured Peach; “alright, hon, just don’t get mad when your diaper leaks and you pee your pants.” Peach scoffed at Daisy’s taunts; “like that’ll happen!” She then pointed at Daisy, “what about you?” Daisy crossed her arms; “what about me?”

“Well, last time I noticed, your diaper was getting pretty full.” Peach then crouched down and inspected Daisy’s diaper closely; she nonchalantly lifted up her friend’s skirt to inspect the ‘damage.’ “See how wet you are?” Peach pressed her hands against the wet diaper some more; “oh, you drank a lot of soda, too. Two, three cans, was it? I’d be more worried about your own situation, if I were you.”

Peach’s comments weren’t wrong; Daisy knelt down and sat next to Peach. She was holding back the urge to wet herself for just a bit longer, “yeah, that stuff goes right through me, most days.” Daisy felt her body begin to quiver and tremble; it wouldn’t be long now. Peach got up and walked to the closet. “What are you doing?” Daisy asked. She watched as Peach grabbed a pack of diapers and sat down next to her. “If you want, I can change you,” Peach said with a friendly smile on her face.

Daisy was surprised, but she didn’t refuse Peach’s offer. “Sure!” she replied. “Well, sweetie, I need you to go potty first!” Peach said in a cutesy tone. Daisy’s eyelids lowered a bit as she nodded in agreement; she tensed up a bit before letting herself become relaxed. Daisy’s diaper swelled more as she continued to soak it. “Oh my, look at how big your diaper’s getting...” Peach remarked. Before long, Daisy finished.

“Ahhhh...I feel loads better now!” She said, her face still flushed. Peach gently pushed Daisy onto her back; she lifted up her friend’s skirt, “it’s so thick now!” Daisy was starting to get a little more uncomfortable; “um, don’t mean to rush, but could ya get started? I think I’m leaking.” Peach smiled; “sure thing, sweetie,” she said cheerfully.

As Peach began to undo the tapes on Daisy’s swelled diaper, the door to the den opened up. It was Rosalina. Peach shot up instantly and immediately said, “Oh, hi Rosalina!”

“Um...hello!” Rosalina said, caught a bit off guard. She walked to the other two girls on the floor and plopped down beside Peach; “so what’s going on here?” Peach replied, “Daisy wet herself – a lot – wanna help me change her?” With a cheerful tone, Rosalina simply said “of course!”

End of Part 10
© Copyright 2013 hurpdurp (hurpdurp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968215-Rosalinas-Upbringing-Part-10