*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968217-The-Quest
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1968217
Its an honourable story of a teen living in a town. MUST READ
The Quest

By - Devashish

A story by me Inspired by u




I am a teen and like any other I have bursting emotions towards girls. The only difference is I study in a boarding school a fully boys one. So haven't seen or talked to a new girl from ages but life always take us to something new.



Soon I understood that chasing girls from family friends won't work. I got an ultimate god known as Facebook. This may sound silly but this was the place I developed my pleasing skills but there was no way to make out love in holiday of two to three months. I always knew but still used to hunt girls.



Once a while I saw a girl's pic on pc and my heart was not in its place anymore. This is really creepy love at first sight and that even on Facebook "UNBELIEVABLE". For me it was love and that even my first. From that day my life changed.



I dreamed of her at nights and thought of her during day. I was able to make her a friend. I am a fine artist so made many portraits of her. I collected information about her. Got to know she has a twin sister. More I came to know about her more I liked her.



One night I just lost my temper..................
ME - "I get crazy every time I chat with u"
SHE-"What?"
ME-"I love u ...... .. . Love u like hell
N M dam serious"
Next Day
ME-"I wanna meet u."
Night
ME-"I want u Why r u doin this to me."
SHE-"What the hell do u want?"
ME-"I want u. I wanna know u have feelings for me or not?"
SHE-"I don't"
ME-"Then block me"
Next Day
SHE-"Cant we be just friends?"
ME-"U r ma first love I won't even think of a girl till u r with me u break it m free"
SHE-"........"
ME- " I love u wanna live with u so do wanna die with u
U R ma life everything starts frm u and ends at u"
Next day
SHE unfriended me



I never talked to her again. Life after became greater shit. Love wasn't a thing to be magical in my life any more. Dreams were deadly. Still I stimulated with time everything would change everything, wounds would heal again.



Then one day I saw her and even that's with a guy. Something broke inside. I don't know why but I was feeling dreadful. This all started with a quest to find a girl just to make her girlfriend, without any reason. I realized I don't just still love her, she is my real love but at the same time I even had to forget her.



"I won't forget her at any cost no one can take my girl." These were my greatest words of mine to me.



The day changed my life and its goal. That night I saw a dream it was like first one in a century at least seemed like one. Not as good to be described. My sources were all gone no one knew about the girl. Then after whole year I opened my account. I used to have a web of IDs on Facebook. I used them, I still was dam good. In matter of days was able to collect enough info of her.



Still I was confused she didn't have a status "Committed". She didn't have loads of answers to comment of any guy. She was not sharing any guy's images.
MY MIND (Love make it happen)
May be she is keeping her relation a secret.....Awwww.......So cute. Nope maybe she is keeping it may be she wanna keep it a real big secret....NA I don't think so........................ Soo Wat it could be that he is just friend..... O ya maybe he is....a DANGER ........Yep he can be....OH god may be they r using whatsap, line or smthing ....... Time isn't with Facebook. .............



Ok I left the thing after few weeks, went to school for boards as it was my tenth. Got fairly well 9.8 CGPA. Ok now I had to complete my next two classes from home. I wanted to choose same school where she was. I never forgot her name became my music her face became my entertainment.



Her school was 100% girls on so there no chance. My primary choice was a co-ed our small town didn't have many good one not best but a good one was chosen for me. At last I had to took admission in 100% boys one as I was sick on day of entrance exam of first school; actually moreover it was pressure from parents to do so as they wanted me to concentrate only on studies. Any way it was good I even didn't wanted to divert my mind from the girl. Oh She is so cuteee...Awwww....



Ok I was home, school just started I was aware of load of studies I was going to face ahead. I was in a great trouble virtual existence won't help so I had to get to her. I was thinking hard.



My MIND
Ok plus point.....I live in a town....dam cool it's a beautiful place..... I can try for suicide over here;....Get killed in beautiful place ......NO this is not it I mean this is small place ............. GET KILLED IN SMALL PLACE......NO I can go to her house at least to the road to the road in front of her house....get killed in front of her house.........Yes you are right this won't work..



Mum Called "Beta! You are going to have tough time ahead what's the plan for tuition" She thinks of tuition here m goanna lose my love for ever I go tuition if she goes for it. Yep this was it if she goes for tuition I will see for it.

I was lucky she used to have tuition and that even to mums friend. So problem was unlike any movie, novel or story she only had batch till class 10. I pleased mum to ask her for me and he said "YES." I was as happy as I would have been on my marriage. Few days later got to know she and I had completely different timings oh no I used to be at morning and others at evening.
Ok now was a very difficult task in front of me. The night I had full plan of forgetting her I still remember the date "2nd of June". I saw photos of her and dam she was marvelous. I said to myself "Is it the power of your love this is it. You forget one u love. NO this cannot end like this".



Next Sunday I waited of her till after tuition. I went to her for my slap.
ME- "Hi"
SHE- (Smiling)"You"
ME-"YEP"
SHE-(arrogantly)"What for are u here?"
ME-"For you" (Handed over a bunch of papers)
SHE-"What's this?"
ME-"A Story by me
Inspired by u" (I left like a hero, then realized should had insisted her to read it)



I never believed in God. Actually I hated the person for making me what I was but she changed me I gave up smoking, started to pray every night before meal, most important I even stopped using foul language. I don't know it was going to work but if it was going to take us even a millimeter closer then for me it would have been a success. I just wanted her and for her I sought to be a good man. A good boy in community of ours, I used to do every good work for her to be with her. She became my real starting and to it was required that it ends with her.



Ok after a very nasty week of waiting I started to lose hope. Deep down it was hurting me badly. I used to study a lot and hard. Studies used to divert my mind from her and so was diverted the pain. Every time I finish she used to be there like a ghost chasing me, haunting me to death.



After about a month or more I got her at way from school to home.
She asked "You still use Facebook or not?"
ME-"Anh! Yes I occasionally do"
SHE-"I reviewed your book on and sended it to u on Facebook."
ME-"Thank.." (She left)



I was dam happy ran to home. Saw the message I had her reply after a whole year Ok it was
"I must not say but story has a lot of grammatical mistakes. It has no base line. Even though I liked it very much and I am eager to read its end."



Ok in a matter of week we were good friends. I showed her each and every portrait I made of her. Finally we were; there having lunch together. I proposed her
ME-"I love u"
SHE-"I love u too buddhu"



We didn't made a kiss but still story ended well.

© Copyright 2013 Devashish (devashish97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968217-The-Quest