*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968877-The-Run-Away-Horse
Rated: · Other · Other · #1968877
A horse named Scarlet ran away and it is up to Kayla and her friends to find her.
"OH NO! Get back here Scarlet." Yelled Kayla. "Someone help!" Nora and Ella ran up to her,"What is the matter? Scarlet. Scarlet ran away! Oh no!" Nora said. "Let me go get Jacob to help. I bet he will be able to catch Scarlet. He is the horse master. I'll be back in a flash." So Nora went to get Jacob to help while Kayla and Ella stayed near the paddock just in case Scarlet came back. In a few minutes Nora returned back with Jacob at her side. Jacob said, "I heard what happened. Can Kayla borrow your horse Ella? Sure." Said Ella. "Come on Kayla lets go find Scarlet.
A few hours later Ella and Nora still stood by the paddock. Ella said "Still no sign of them. Do you think they are ok? I hope so." Said Nora. "LOOK!!!" Ella cried. "Here they come. Oh and Scarlet is there too! I knew they could do it! How did it go?" Asked Nora. "Great" said Jacob. I am so glad to have Scarlet back." Said Kayla. "Us too. Said Nora. "It wouldn't be the same without her.


© Copyright 2013 Horsegirl (horsegirl10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1968877-The-Run-Away-Horse