*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969423-Mark-and-Carol-scene
by Brae
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Adult · #1969423
High passion and attraction
“Well, well, well, who dragged in the stray cat. Mark Clark, wouldn't imagine I'd see you here. Of all places.” Carol's voice seemed to vibrate around him making every part of him tingle in anticipation. He looked her up and down, she was still gorgeous with her chestnut hair that fell in a cascade of waves to her hips framing her high cheekbones and those soft full lips painted in the brightest red she could find. Those eyes though, Emerald green with hints of green gold throughout them. He sucked in a quick breath as his gaze moved down her body taking in her supple breasts down to her small waist emphasizing her full hips and those long slender legs.

“Carol, still as cold as ever I see.” Carol couldn't help the shiver that passed over her as his eyes had taken in every inch of her. Even if he was a stray cat, the man had an almost palpable attraction. He was perfection from his lightly slanted Blue green eyes with yellow tints, strong jaw, broad shouldered, and what she could only imagine were washboard abs under his black t-shirt. She almost let an audible sigh slip as he turned around to go to his seat in the large meeting room. 'mmm mmm mmm Mark Clark, they just don't make asses like that anymore' she thought to herself as she found her own seat crossing her long legs in an elegant position.

Slowly people of many different shapes and sizes made their way into the room and to their seats.

“Let me start this meeting off with stating new territory partners” The older man began reading off the new territory lines and their designated protectors.

“Last but not least, Carol Green of sound and Mark Clark of stealth” Carol visibly shivered, she had to stay with this man every night for the next year. Her feminine muscles tightened in anticipation and her eyes flashed gold for half a second. Clark stiffened, he could smell her arousal and it took every bit of his self control to contain himself. He nodded his acknowledgment and exited the room quickly as the meeting was dismissed.

He stood outside the meeting room waiting her to exit. He knew she neared the door as he pulled the sent of her into his nostrils, she was intoxicating. Her very sent had him on edge. Carol exited the room she was very aware that he was waiting for her. She shivered again as she caught site of him, how could one man affect her so much. She steadied herself knowing she would have to change soon, this man did something to her she could never begin to describe and the pool of moisture quickly seeping through her flimsy thong said it all for her.

Clark nearly lost him control as the full burst of her arousal hit him in the hall. A man approached her from the door, Clark glared at him menacingly, oozing dominance from his very pores. The man stopped quickly and headed the other way slightly pale. This woman was going to be the death of him.

“Carol” Her voice passed his lips more of a purr than her name, she felt her name caress her skin as if his hands were caressing her bare shoulders rather than he had spoken any word. She felt her muscles pulsing in need. Who was this man that could make her drip down her legs just by being in the same room.

“Clark” Her voice vibrated over him as it always did caressing every part of him, making his incredibly hard erection stiffen even more if at all possible. Clark damn near growled at the sensation. Walking forward and throwing her over his shoulder. Carrying her caveman style to the elevator. The door beeped and he sighed in relief when they were alone. He set her down softly. Carol looked into his eyes. He pulled her against him and she could feel his erection against her belly button. Her mouth was dry with need. She pushed up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his.

Mark growled as they devoured each other. She was intoxicating even her taste was amazing. They paused a moment for a breath that caught in her throat as Mark nipped the sensitive skin of her neck, soothing the small burn with his tongue. Carol moaned as he cupped her breast squeezing and grasping a little rough. The warning bell on the elevator ringed and they separated only a moment before the door opened to  large pent house apartment.

Carol gasped as Mark flung her down on the nearest sofa. He took the sensitive bud of her nipple into his mouth nipping softly before suckling lightly through the thin material of her top and bra. Carol jolted in need and surprise as his long fingers found there way to her soft opening. He teased her only playing at the entrance and rubbing her clitoris in slow soft strokes.

She let a moan escape her lips, Mark nipped her other nipple lightly deepening her moan. Mark's body twitched at the sound, he needed to be inside her to feel her gripping him in need. Mark tore at her clothes removing them quickly. She struggled to get him out of his around his administrations. Mark growled and stood up quickly shedding his pants revealing his long hard length. Carol's mouth watered with need.

Mark came down situating himself at her entrance, he pushed in slowly stretching her tight entrance to accommodate his size. Carol tried to move herself down on him further, but he held her still as he entered her unbearably slowly.

“Please” she gasped out. Mark lost what little control he still had and slammed the rest of his length in, in one smooth motion. Carol damn near screamed her nails sinking into the hard flesh of his shoulders. Mark groaned, god she felt amazing so tight and throbbing around him. He began to move slowly at first quickly hastening the pace until they were slamming against each other. Loud claps of naked moist flesh meeting naked moist flesh, moaning, and low growls filled the large studio penthouse.

“Mark” Carol called out his name feeling her muscles grow tighter and tighter, her climax building within her quickly. Mark could feel her clenching around him tighter. He knew she would climax around him soon. He could feel his sac tightening the sensation of her around him was incredible. Carol came in blinding ecstasy. Mark still moving within her prolonging her climax further as he reached his own pulsing within her.

Carol felt limp in his arms as he lifted her and carried them to his bed. “That was amazing” she nearly whispered, her body so tired she had never felt so sated in her life. Mark couldn't help his chuckle as he brushed a strand of her hair from her face. “Yes, it was” he whispered and kissed her lips softly before covering her up and pulling her to him holding her as they both drifted to sleep.
© Copyright 2014 Brae (lauraw1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969423-Mark-and-Carol-scene