*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969902-MOM-AND-ME
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1969902
This article is about my mom. In this i have given a clear picture about my mom and myself
Mom and Me




Mother is the first person who introduces her child to the world. Mother is the first friend of her child.






                              M
                                                                     


                             
Motivating                              a goal

                                                            O
                                                                     
Outstanding                              Care

                                                            T
                                                                     Tempting towards                              Reality
                                                            H
                                                                     
Highly                              appreciable

                                                            E
                                                                     
Encouraging

                                                            R
                                                                           Rhythm of                              life
                             





The above abbreviation clearly shows the role and salient features of a mother. In this world, no mother thinks to harm her child. Each and every mother devotes her life for the welfare of her child. In that way, a child should be thankful to get such a lovable mother in her life.
So, I am happy to share my views about my Mom and Me.
I can easily define my mom clearly in a sentence, My mom lives for me. She is entirely different from others. I think this relationship between my mom and me is entirely different one.
Each and every one of us will have a memorable experience in our life. That experience may not come again in any circumstances.  Like time is so precious, our memories are also very precious.  In that way, I am very happy to share one of my haunting situations which I experienced with my mom.
Before six months, suddenly I fell ill and I was admitted in the KMCH Hospital. At that time, my mom was on her way to Coimbatore to purchase some items officially. It was an important work because she had invested a lot of money on it. My mom's colleague immediately admitted me in the hospital and then she informed my condition to my mother.  As I was quiet serious, I was kept in ICU ward. Hearing this, my mom became much tensed and she started to call the hospital continuously. She came running to see me with tears in her eyes. She held my hands tightly and was sitting with me throughout the night. On that day, I understood the love, she had for me. Her pathetic face indicated the affection she had on me. I decided not to hurt her in any way.
According to me, this is the most memorable incident in my life. I think the following quotation is very suitable for my mother.
My mother's love is like a candle
She enlightens me by melting herself.



My mom is my best friend forever. As she is working in a school, she is loved by everyone and also she changes the school atmosphere to a homely world. I am happy and surprised to say that not even a single person hates her. Whenever I visit her school, each and every one will give a positive feedback about her. This makes me a proud daughter of my mother. She sacrificed everything for me.
A mother's heart is a patchwork of love and care
Whenever I am in trouble, my mom stands behind me to support me. My mom is the only one who always encourages me to participate in all the competitions which is held in our college.
There is no substitute for my mother
She clearly paved me the way to reach my goal. She showed me the direction how to shine in my life. The only thing is, I should take necessary steps to reach the desired destination. The wonder is she beautifully found out the hidden talent in me and supportively encouraged me, gave me practice and made me participate in the competitions.
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The women existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
My mom, not only shows love and care towards me, but also she teaches me, how to lead my life successfully. She also teaches me how to take failures positively. This positive way of approach inspired me and encouraged me in each and every moment.
It is a universal truth that the best cannot come out of a person under pressure. So, a mother should focus her daughter in healthy personal development.
"The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children."

Elain Heffner,' O Magazine'
All the children learn their good manners from their parents especially from mothers.
"Sooner or later we all quote our mothers."

                                            Bern Williams




Good manners may be superficial and sometimes they may be a little insincere; but they are as necessary to the continuance of society as oil is to the working of a ,machine without friction. It is a general truth that mother's support is one of the vital ingredients  needed for her daughter to thrive both emotionally and academically. It is mother's duty to  make her daughter dream in high-level, and to get the opportunities to make her knowledge meaningful or relevant. Such experiences improve motivation, increase retention of knowledge, improve the authentic nature of the child and reduce the likelihood of boredom in studies. Children are expected to push themselves to achievements. This is how my mom made my dreams come true.




© Copyright 2014 subhiksha (subi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969902-MOM-AND-ME