*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970863-The-Shed
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1970863
there minds playing with them.
The Shed

By Allison Cogliano

One night a girl named Maize Calley invited three girls to spend the night at her house while her parents were out of town for the night. The first quest had just arrived, 'hey!' Chloe said as she was walking through the door. We are still waiting for the twins Maize explained to Chloe. "The twins?" Chloe sounded confused. "Yeah Amanda and Lauren duh." "OH gotcha!' A little while later the doorbell rang, Maize walked over and opened up the front door and greeted them. "Now we got everyone here, it's going to be a fun night!" Maize said well joy. Everyone gathered around the table, everyone looking kind of hungry. "Do you guys want to order pizza?" "YA!" they all said. Maize asked what kind everyone wanted, mostly everyone said cheese, but there was a voice upstairs that said "pepperoni." "Who was that?" Amanda asked, "oh just my dumb sister Kendall, ignore her. Maize got the phone and started dialing the number for the pizza place. While she was doing that the other girls when upstairs to put there things in her room.
It becomes deeper into the night, the girl all watching a movie in her room. All of a sudden Maize's phone starts to ring, Lauren picked it up. "Hello?" "Hi this is Maize's mom do you mind putting her on the phone?" Maize takes the phone. "Hey mom." "Hi, I was wondering if you could lock the shed; I forgot to do it before we left." "Yeah sure" "alright goodnight" "bye" Maize hung up the phone. "Come on guys we might as well do it now." All the girls followed Maize outside to her backyard. Next thing you know there standing in front of a big black shed.
Maize opened the sheds doors, she looks into it she sees a big shadow that looks of the shape of a person she takes a little closer look, she screams and slammed the door shut. "What?!" all the girls said with a puzzled look on their faces. "There is someone in there!" The girls all looking at each other for a few seconds and ran back into the house. Kendall comes down the stairs asking what was wrong. "There's someone in the shed!" they all shouted. "Oh my gosh, all of you are just paranoid!" "No I promise!" Maize shouted at her sister trying to get her to believe her. Kendall started to walk outside to see for herself. She stopped right in front of the shed, "Alright, let's see it then." She opens up the shed doors very slowly looking a little scared even for herself. She saw the shadow figure standing right in front of her. She walked closer and turned on the lights. Moved a bag, and turned them off again. "Look at that, no more man." "Oh" all the girls said with an embarrassing look on their faces. "Sorry Kendall I didn't know." "Yall are just paranoid, now be quiet I'm trying to sleep." "Oh well, let's close it anyway." Maize walks to the back of the shed. "Um guys look!" Maize said in a scared whispering way. "What's wrong now?" all the girls wounded. "Look at that chair its moving..!" Maize tried to shake her head. Thinking that her mind was playing with her, but it wasn't the chair was actually moving. "Did anyone else just see that box fall over there?!" Lauren said. "ME!" a few of them said scared. They all screamed and ran all the way upstairs to Kendall's room. "What now?!" "Just follow us!" They went back outside to the shed. Turned on the light and said what's wrong. "That chair is moving, and those boxes fell!" They all said. "Are you kidding me?" Kendall asked. She walked over to the back of the shed and closed the window. "There you go scaredy cats, now go upstairs and go to bed!" The girls locked the shed, and headed up to Maize's room. The girls turned off the light, and finally went to sleep.

© Copyright 2014 Allison Cogliano (allison_c123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970863-The-Shed