*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970868-Cruel-Doubt
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1970868
Description of the story to come.
"He broke me. Not for fame. Not for money. Not for stardom, but because of his pride and revenge. If I could, I would do what he did to me and just walk away."

Chloe Delacroix-Blue, also known as The Muse in the music business, is a famed songwriter, music producer, and protegy of her late famous, label owning, much older husband, Jackson Blue. Men wanted and loved her and women friended her, hated her, and wanted to be her for what she inspired in everyone who she worked with in and out of the studio. She's had to endure alot in her life, but most of it on her own terms except for him. Him being her ex high school sweetheart, famed rockstar member of Cruel Doubt, Korey Honeycutt. The same ex who basically ruined her family and broke her heart just because she said no. Throughout a series of events within the past ten years, she's had to deal with him being in and out of her life, but now she's forced to suffer the secrets of their past and his presence all without a drink of liquor. As soon as she gets their album done, the sooner she won't have to see his chiseled, devilish face again and she can get back to living the life she has built for herself.

Korey Honeycutt never wanted anything more than being a rockstar and Chloe Delacroix, but with a series of events caused by his temper, only one of his dreams came true. Everytime he saw her, it was like trying to capture water in his hand while playing his guitar, quick and left wanting more with only his band and the music as a comfort. His mentor betrayed him, taking Chloe for himself, but in death, he tries to make it up to Korey, leaving a will that exposes more of the unforgiving past's mistakes that he realized he left behind, but a light at the tunnel that hopefully will end with Chloe whether she wants to or not this time.
© Copyright 2014 Oswin Gale (oswingale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970868-Cruel-Doubt