*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970874-With-Me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1970874
Chapter Two of Cruel Doubt; Song: With Me, Sum 41
Pot and beer saturated the floors and walls, but the trouble I was going to be in when my father realized that I went around him and asked my mother when he didn't want me anywhere near this type of place, the fake ids I helped pay for, and the guys behind me trying to grope my ass was well worth watching him on stage. They were ending their set, and I didn't know who was louder, Korey or the amped up, exciting crowd that my best friend, Melissa, and I were swaying and shouting with. Everyone was drenched in sweat, and for one of the last nights before graduation, being let into one of the hottest rock clubs in Chicago to watch your boyfriend's band play was pretty up there in the list of things to do.

"They're epic. He's epic, " I shouted at the blonde next to me that I had known since middle school, swaying my hands in the air.

Melissa was there for the guys more than the music. Pulling her top down to give herself more cleavage like normal, she swayed her body, trying to figure out which one of the band members she was going to hit on tonight. "That's because they are hot and have voices that make girls want drop their panties and place them at their feet or themselves. "

I stared up at the stage as Kore brushed his sweaty black locks from his face and locked onto me with his green eyes eye fucking me all the way from there, singing the lyrics to the last song of the night, Blue Eyed Dream, one of the songs his brother and I had worked on before tonight to impress the record exec that was somewhere in the background of the crowded club. Music was the middle Honeycutt brothers' motivation as if it was ingrained in their blood. Anything else took a back seat no matter how much it was forced. Their father and mine had been in the army together and was still strict as hell. Their father forced them into football and into college like Jules was currently was, a freshman student by day and badass drummer by night, but as soon they found their talents with a drum set, songs, and a voice like a true rock god, the fights started to happen. The only reason why Korey was graduating with me was because I handed his work in and most of the time when he was hole deep in music, I was doing his work to prevent him from another threat of military school by his father. I didn't mind. That was something I shared with the Honeycutt boys since we were little, our love of music although I preferred the background than the front. Although our fathers were best friends, my father couldn't stand that I was going out with Korey because of his bad influence on his daughter, but he felt like that towards most of my friends too. Instead of being a prime example of a pastor's daughter and hanging out with the Abstinence Clean Teen Club members, I was hanging out with slutty, troubled girls like Melissa and wayward boys who should be doing more with their time then trying to be drug using, always fighting, bullying, wayward boys like Korey, Jules, Luke, and Rex according to my father. If he only knew what sort of trouble I've been up to, I would have been locked in my room and home schooled throughout high school, which was one reason I had perfume in my bag and wasn't going to be smoking any of Mel's weed tonight.

Intense cheering shaked the ground when the song was over, and Mel's grabbed my hand quickly to beat the crowd outside and once out, she lit up her stash not caring about who saw her. In fact, she loved the attention which was obvious from the tight pink top she wore over her huge boobs and the tight black mini. She wasn't always like this, but since she discovered boys in eighth grade or rather they discovered her double ds, she dyed her hair blonder and her skirts got shorter since her single parent mother was always working and was more like her friend than her mother. From looking at what I normally wear, which would be some preppy or roker depending on if my father was still home in the morning and a pair a jeans, to the tight short studded shorts and a studded vest over my smart ass Don't Kill My Vibe tube top, people who knew us knew that Mels had picked out my clothes tonight.

"So when are you going to hook me up with one of those cute band members? It's not fair that you're hogging all those hotties to yourself, Pastor Girl."

"For one, they aren't mine. Just one and two, which one? " I asked, leaning against the brick wall of the club for coolness while guys passed by us, checking us out. They weren't bad looking, but I quickly diverted my eyes elsewhere, anticipating my someone better, but Mels soaked the attention up, giving them her flirty, mascara eyes.

"Does it matter? It's not like they are going to keep the same girl around soon and I don't just limit myself to one guy. One guy doesn't have all that I need and don't start that true love crap because that should be copyrighted already by Hallmark," she replied, turning her attention back to me. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Seriously though. You better enjoy lover boy while you can and lock it down for now because soon the good girl routine won't hold him for long. What do you think rockstars do when they are in town. It isn't their hand."

Exhaling a drag, she tucked my strawberry lock behind my ear and pursed her lips like she was much older than me instead of just a seventeen year old girl on the verge of looking like a twenty eight year old porn star. "It's better to learn boys like that like girls like me because we ignore their shit and take what they give. You, my friend, should stop prancing around the horned ones and go find yourself a nice boy that daddy can be proud of when you get to Notre Dame."

A nerve was hit which she had been doing often since I was accepted into different colleges and she was still oblivious to her future. Before I started firing my mouth out, releasing my rising temper, I felt large arms snake around me and twirl me around until a pair of lush lips claimed mine hard and passionately. He tasted of sweat, beer, and mints. All thoughts faded away and all I could do was jump him, grabbing his sweaty, cologned neck. His hands were full with my ass, pulling me close to him and I could feel him through his shredded black jeans. Laughter from the others had brought us back to earth as I broke the kiss and he growled, burying his face in my hair. I gave him a quick kiss and he gave me a cocky wicked grin, tapping my ass.

"Shut up, " I smirked, knowing what he was thinking and sometimes I hated how he knew how to work me.

"Seriously, you two need to get a room or a bathroom. I'm not volunteering mine tonight," Jules laughed, grinning just like his brother and showing some serious baby boy dimples. They seriously could almost pass for twins except Kore was more leaner and instead of black locks, Jules wore his in a short, rugged look with sweeping bang, but both of them were tall, footballer thick, dark and handsome fallen angels, and lethal, which glancing at Jules, who was raking Mels with his eyes and a dimpled devilish grin which could run against Kore's and almost win, he was going to show Mels how lethal he could be without my help. Luke and Rex followed. Luke, Cruel Doubt's guitarist, Korey, and I had been friends since before kindergarten. They were the reasons why I didn't start dating until Korey during our sophmore year when he got the balls to ask. Luke never wanted to due to that feeling we might be committing incest. Like was too much like a brother to me, keeping the peace like our own rocker Buddha with all those multi relgious chains around his neck.

He was as close to a good boy my father would like and I could stand as there was going to be in my life. A church goer like his parents, a volunteer at the food bank, and he never swore in public besides singing. "Man, I'm still buzzing from that set. I need a girlfriend myself or at least a good fan who knows what she's doing." The only flaws my father saw in him were the band, his ripped up clothes on that thin somewhat muscular frame, and his shoulder length golden blonde hair that caused Rex to nickname him Golden Retriever which was better than what Rex called me.

"I didn't think Fire Crotch was giving it up groupie style in bathrooms to our boy," he cracked himself up even when I flipped him the bird. Two years ago Jule's now roommate, best friend, and the group's bassist moved from New York to Widsterville, Illinois and I've been dealing with the Italian browned hair, hazeled eyed asshole since. He slipped a Black and Mild in his mouth, liting it with a stupid smile.

"Fuck off Rex. I don't share," Kore stated, tightening his grip so much that when my phone began to buzz from my back pocket, we both vibrated, making it more difficult to push away from his hard chest and get off of him. "Jesus Christ, Chlo, you told me you were going to shut it off after you got your mom's permission."

I grimaced. Not just because Korey's agitated tone, but gazing down at my phone, I had six unanswered calls. All from my dad. My parents weren't like his parents where they’d fight one minute and then be all gooey eyed the next, which hadn’t been for a while since there was mostly fighting at their house lately, and they were proud of their boys just the way they were and didn't try to change them, just keep them out of jail. My parents....I knew my mother couldn't keep my father from flipping. Marcus Delacroix always got his way or there would be hell raised. I learned early to either be like my mother, sweet, appeasing, and feeble, or like my father, my way and apologize later. He never hit either of us, but Mr. Brimstone And Fire's words were worse. Ironically, he wasn’t a pastor, but a doctor, but even his patients knew the God fearing doctor and church volunteer. I zoned out, but my mother took it in and stayed locked in bed for days, not taking her meds. As far as I was concerned, both of my parents were bipolar. After his fits, there were flowers and no one outside of the house was wiser accept Kore. Lately, there were flowers in each room and I found myself climbing more and more to Korey's room next door to escape.

"Don't call him," Luke warned as Kore tried to snatch my phone, grabbing at him as I dialed quickly.

"I have to," I replied apologetically. Kore blew air out of his nose like a bull, turning his back to face the boys and the gaggle of slutty looking girls who were leaving the club and coming towards them practically salivating. I turned my back, looking out onto the street, needing to focus on numbing myself from my father and not getting pissed off that my boyfriend wants to play flirty rockstar. One day I was going to escape the suburban madness, live in the city with Korey, and be happy, I had to remind myself of the dream. I felt a chill ride up my back, dialing my father's cell.

"Chloe Elizabeth Delacroix, you better be on your way home. You have your whole life to be your deadbeat boyfriend's baby mama that he tosses aside but not while you live under my roof," my father bellowed and I could tell he was pacing because I was. Peas in a pod, my mother often said.

"I gave her permission, Andy," I heard my mother's gentle voice so full of patience for a man who didn't deserve it in the background, wishing she didn't try to help. It only made matters worse.

"Be quiet Serena!. She knows better and you should too. What if my parishioners saw what kind of daughter..." I began tuning him out, turning around to see Mels smirk in an I told you so way wrapped around Jules and all those groupies flirting and flashing their cleavages around the others. A twiggy brunette chick, shorter than me, hung all over Kore, whispering way to close to his mouth and the cigarette he was exhaling. He wasn't even touching or talking to her, but then his amused green eyes stared at her from under his long lashes and her too tight blue dress, laughing deeply at what she had said. Something in me snapped, tired of all the crap.

"He's mine," I announced, taking the phone from by my ear and my free hand grabbing a huge handful of her hair and pried her away from Korey's hip, shoving her to the ground, kicking her repeatedly until Korey bear hugged me, lifting me away. Jules and Luke got in the middle, picking the girl up and pointing to the now angry trick to walk away.

Everyone began to laugh at the impromptu fight, including Korey who loosed his grip when the chick walked away far enough to know she wouldn't win. I always won the fights I started. Korey nibbled on my ear, rubbing his hands on my waist, trying to make me melt, " We were just talking. Of course I'm yours babe. No need to break bitches tonight. There's no competition to what we have."

I was calming until I remembered how I saw his eyes lit up," Who else would put up with your crap, " I snapped, swinging from him, but all he did was grin, knowing me too well. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Hell yeah to our number one groupie, Fiery Fire Crotch. Keeping tricks in line," Rex cheered with two blonde girls on each side and his cigarette magically hanging on the edge of his lip.

"I could think of better ways to show how dedicated you are as my groupie besides beating up innocent fans. With tits like those and a mouth like that, aren't you supposed to be riding my beast by now," Korey said aloud, earning some snickers. Groupies were like tissues. Use a few times and disposable. I was not a fucking groupie. I could deal with his flirting and the groupies as long as I got acknowledgement that I was the one which lately he wasn't saying.

" I could always find you some soap to wash your hand when you're done with yourself." No snickers now. Everyone glanced away trying not to watch the possible fight except Jules as Korey's grin dropped. His eyes narrowed in anger and his chest puffed out before he started, he glanced down at my phone which I had forgotten was still tuned into the Pastor.

"Handle your crap, Chloe, and reel it in or maybe I do need to find that fucking girl."

"Fine. Fuck you, Korey. Mels?" I yelled, stomping away towards my gray Honda across the street that I finally saved up to buy this year since my mother insisted I live at home for college since it was cheaper. I think it was because her home life was more bareable with me there.

"I'll catch a ride with the boys," she yelled before I got to my car and I could barely hear her over the crashing of my heart in my head.

"NO, fuck you, you prude bitch," Korey shouted from the other side as his brother tried to push him from the on coming traffic and calm him down.

"Stupid asshole," I yelled before I got in, slamming the door. I didn't care. My body was vibrating with unspent rage. I brought the phone up to my ear. "I'm coming home and this will be the last week I stay under your roof."

Two hours, one long 45 min drive, and one redecorated room later, I did care, silently crying into my pillow in the dark and clutching to my childhood teddy, Lennon, and listening to Adele on my ipod. My threat of leaving and not coming back and the fight between Kore and I through the phone had my father in his calm Pastor of God's blind sheep mode with the light of the lamp shining on his graying red hair, my mother locked in their room already, and a vase on the floor with the water and the flowers spread on the floor still.

Hugging me and petting my locks down like he use to do when I was younger, I couldn't help but to rethink the plan but I was still angry and I knew this would be a completely different scene if he didn't think Korey and I just broke up. As it was, half of what he was spewing probably came from my mother during their fight. “I’m sorry I yelled at you. I just think you could do better than that scene and Korey. Your mother I just love you so much, and this is your home, with us. Your mother is all concerned at you taking off. We both are especially since we know the consequences of you running off on your own. Tell you what. Let's forget about tonight and focus on your birthday and then Notre Dame. You and me can go get your books early and stop by the music store since I’m off....Your mother left you a surprise in your room while you were out. You should shower and definitely change."

I didn't bother with a response. It would be useless at this point. Yes the man might love me, but that didn't mean I wanted to be owned by him like my mother was. Climbing the stairs, I reached my newly redecorated room, furnished in red, my favorite color and gold sheets and decor with musical wall decals and a few framed photos of family and friends instead of my Fall Out Boy and other musical posters. A very college student room, something neither of my parents had. My father left his foster family and joined the military at 18 and met my mother at a club when he was 23. My mother left to be a singer at the age of 18. At the age of 19, she had married my father and the year after that came me.

"I hoped you would like it."

I stopped jumping when my mother surprised me. Her presence now was as quiet as my father's was loud. The only thing I got from her was her slender body, her love for music, and her heart. Otherwise, I scaredly admitted, I was my father's daughter. She stood there in her silk, rose print robe with her long ash blonde hair swaying, smelling of honeysuckle and violets and cigarettes with her puffy, red shot eyes closing more than opening.

"How was the concert?" she asked like normal, always wanting to hear about my escapades and keeping the secrets that I decided to divulge to her, but this time I didn't answer. "He'll call you and apologize. They always do."

My nose flared and I had to push the urge to scream. I didn't need Korey as my foundation like my mother did for my father. "Why do you stay with him?"

Bowing her head, defeated, she sighed loudly. "I love him. I've always loved him and trust me if I could I would have stopped and not put all my eggs in one basket. I would have taken us away by now."

All my frustration now was leaking out of my face as I hid under the covers with my phone turned off and only a ratty t-shirt on that I had permanently borrowed from Kore and a pair of Spongebob panties. I didn't hear the window open, but the bed dipped under the pressure next to me. He pulled my earphones away, but I still didn't turn. " I got worried when you didn't answer or call me back. Next time I'm taking that damn phone so you don't call him and get in this funk."

"He's not always the problem."

A exasperated sigh escaped his mouth. "A record exec wants to sign us. The parents will be pissed for a minute, but they should have seen this coming. Jules and Rex are meeting with him tomorrow, " he explains, changing the subject. "Don't worry about our birthday. We're still having our trivial traditional, fucked up birthday dinner in two days where I pretend I can stand your uptight father, our parents reminisce and joke at our expense, my brothers mutter dirty jokes about us, and I enjoy think about licking the cake from your lips."

I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing, feeling my body tingle, and I try move further away from him which he makes futile as he lifts up the covers to lay beside me. His toned arms pulled me under the covers towards his freshly showered body. Lucky for him, the door was locked. His face melted into the crook of my neck as water dripped down from his hair down my neck as he practically melted his body onto mine, kicking off his pants and taking off his tank to cradle me in his body wash smelling arms and chest. I was weak unable to keep myself from sighing. This was nothing new. It was either his or mine since elementary school. It wasn't until junior year that it had gotten sexual. Tonight wasn't for passion but for comfort and he knew how to give both to me, making me want to cry more because it made me love him more.

"I'm not sorry, Chlo, but you're mine, you know that right? I won't leave you. I promise. Remember...cradle to the grave, you and me," Kore professed, kissing the back of my neck. Shivering in fear, I clutched his arms because maybe I was my mother's daughter. My hear ached at his words and I knew just like my mother, I had put all my eggs in one basket.

A few hours later I woke up and it was morning, but the sun wasn't even up . His hands were roaming up and down my thighs, teasing at the wet spot of my panties and grinding his naked hips and hard erection against my ass. I gasp, feeling his teeth nibble and his tongue lick my neck, scorching me. His fingers slipped under my panties, playing with my clit, slowing sliding in me, wetting them as I push against him, wanting more.

"I want you," he growled as I pulled on his hair and burying my face into the pullow to stiffle my groans, but he grabs my chin, taking my mouth in his, pulling on my lips, taking my groan in his mouth and then climbing on top. "There's my girl."

My eyes watched him as he moved his hands, tugging roughly the shirt off me and quickly putting his hot mouth on my hard nibbled tits, sucking and nibbling until I arched my back, aching for al lof him. "You have me. Now, please, now."

He grins wickedly as he slides further down with his fingers and mouth, claiming me. Everything about him, us at that moment was heady and intense. Pushing my already soaked panties off, he yanks my legs around his torso. I caress his muscled chest, shivering in anticipation as he raked down the length of my body like I was a prized meal. His green eyes darkened in hunger and he looked ready to devor. "Strawberry shortcake, you drive me fucking crazy."

Before I could laugh, he pushed hard in my slit that I had to grab onto the sheets, taking him all in. Pulling back out and pushing harder in, the sensations of sliding in and being clamped tightly around his lard, wide erection as our bodes crashed together had me crying out against his hot tongue in my mouth, enjoying the taste of him and thanking God for him and my parents' bedroom on the other side of the house.

"I own this, Chlo," Korey rasped, pumping further and faster to the point that I didn't think he could go any deeper.

Whimpering, I felt the orgasm building inside, rocking my hips to meet his thrusts as I murmured his name until I exploded around him. He kept going, rocking me from the inside out until his body went stiff with his own release and I was already seeing stars. " I hate you."

"No, you don't. You're mine and you love me," he mumbled in my neck as we tried to catch our breaths and he kept clutching my hips probably leaving bruises.

Moaning, I denied it until he withdrew from me, leaving me hopelessly empty and pressing his face against mine. "You love me."

"Fucking hate you."

"Love me?"

His eyes pleaded for the right answer and I bit my lip hard, not wanting to relinquish the only control I had in this relationship. "Yes," I admitted before surrendering to his kiss and falling asleep in his arms.





© Copyright 2014 Oswin Gale (oswingale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970874-With-Me