*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971021-Psychotic
Rated: E · Fiction · Women's · #1971021
A girl is put in crazy hospital for doing something we all know she didnt do
Psychotic



"Do you understand what's going on?" The brave man spoke to me. I shrugged my shoulders and stood there staring at the floor. "Well, let's try this again, Your being prosecuted for murder. Now I am going to ask you once and one time only. Did you murder Mr. Jones." I shook my head staring at the old bald headed man. "Well I think you're lying." He said taking a step towards me. "Well I am not." I spat at him. That's when another interviewer walked in the room hand cuffing me and sending me out the door.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked stunned. "Well there is a little place in the middle of nowhere called 'Psychotics.' You will love it." He said stopping the vehicle and grabbing just hard enough to leave a mark. "Go to room 283" he rushed me and I nodded not wanting to start conflict and doing so. I walked into the room only letting me in because it's a one way door. "Hello." I whispered seeing someone else on the bottom bunk. "Who are you?" the dark voice asked. "Looks like we are roommates." He said looking back at the wall. "Who are you?" I once again asked. "Harry Styles. You?" he asked. "UH I'm Marisa Cavanaugh." I said quietly. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Nothing much I was told that I murdered about twenty people and we all know I wouldn't do it." He mumbled I nodded going straight to bed not wanting to talk to this guy in the dark. And remember I don't know what he looks like due to the fact that's its about midnight and its pitch black in here.
~
"rise and shine." A unfamiliar voice spoke. I quickly shook my head trying to wake myself up, I quickly stood up and Harry was already up. And ready to go. "What's going on?" I asked. "This isn't jail we go and do things." He chuckled spraying himself with some deep cologne. I stood up and just waited no I am not going to change because I honestly don't have any other clothes, besides the ones tied to my body. Harry quickly opened the door once he heard a ding and we were out of the door. "Your first day today let's say it's the best if you just stay with me for awhile." He chuckled not making any other noises. We quickly walked out onto our floor where all the food was stored. "Well, Mrs. Cavanaugh and Mr. Styles, what brings you here so early?" He shrugged I stood there shocked, yes I am a small girl but this guy was easily seven-six. He nodded and went on his way.



"
"Marisa?" a man asked he looked familiar but I can't put my finger on where I have seen the man. "You need to come with me" his deep voice rung. He stood there talking to me about he has found out I didn't murder him and I just happened to be on the scene. I know this may sound dumb but why would I murder someone I don't know? It really does sound crazy. "So what I am really saying is your free to go, here are keys and there is a car outside you may ride back to town." He laughed I nodded taking one look back at Harry and leaving.




© Copyright 2014 Madison12319 (madison12319 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971021-Psychotic