*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971763-Pain-Not-Done-Yet-give-me-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1971763
He messed with the wrong group, now he is going to pay dearly
" Wake-y,wake-y"

I groaned as my eyes slowly opened, beginning to scan the room. It was dark except where I was sitting, a spotlight beamed down on me, and a tray with an assortment of utensils. Looking around, I could not locate the source of the voice, but then a heavy breath went down my neck.

" Somebody owes us a lot of money, doesn't he? Didn't think we notice?"

A chill went up spine at who the owner of that voice was. I thought I had pay two days ago, why was I here. Struggling to rise from my uncomfortable sitting posture that was due to a bar running between my legs, I was yanked back by the binding ropes, scrapping my arms and chest, and shooting a pinching pain throughout my mid-section.

I yelled for help, only to be muffled by the gag shoved in my mouth.

" Awww, look at this pathetic piece of wasted life. I can't believe we let little shits like you breath our air. But... then how would I ever get the money I want?"
© Copyright 2014 thedoctor (theragdoctor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971763-Pain-Not-Done-Yet-give-me-time