*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971905-the-world-of-Luke-Hanson
by pmarsh
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1971905
This is a short story about a 21yr old guy who is about have his whole world changed.
It was just like any other day in the small town of Trentwood the public were going about there lives as normal except for luke. Luke is 21 smart and always kept himself to himself, he lived with his mum who was a teacher at the local school. Luke had just woken up from a long sleep he looked at his phone to see what time it was "its only 10am" Luke thought to himself but he knew he had to get up because he had a busy day of packing ahead of him for his trip on a world cruise that he couldn't wait to get started, as Luke got out of bed he heard a weird voice whisper in his head "luke, luke you need to wake up" the voice said but Luke didn't pay much attention to it and continued to get dressed and head down to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

As Luke arrived in the kitchen he made himslelf some toast and a cup of tea and sat down at the kitchen table but then he started to hear that voice again "Luke please wake up" Luke had a puzzled look on his face because the voice sounded a lot like his mums voice, he quickly got up from his seat and went to look for his mum but not matter how many times he searched he couldn't find her anywhere in the house. "MUM!!" Luke shouted to see if he could get his mums attention but there was no answer from her, Luke was starting to get worried his mum couldn't have gone to work because it was in the middle of summer and she also said that she was going to help her son pack for his trip. Luke then heard that voice again "Luke, come on Luke wake up please" Luke started to panics he ran outside his house to see if he could see his mum but no luck there was no one in sight.

If you would like to see the full story please let me know what you think about this short piece of what has happened in the story so far.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this :)
© Copyright 2014 pmarsh (pmarsh92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971905-the-world-of-Luke-Hanson