*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972317-Worthless
by Broken
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1972317
Now she's gone
The same words run through her head. Worthless, nothing, a waste. She has heard them so many times she now believes them. She is used to the pain now it's almost comforting. She feels like there isn't any other feeling besides this. Hopelessness. She feels as if she is in the bottom of a deep dark hole. Full of pain and sorrow. No one is going to rescue her. No one can help her.  She feels nothing anymore, the cuts cant even help as they once did before. They distract her as she watches the blood pool onto the floor. She wishes that all of her blood would just spill out. She cries wanting to leave this world. She asks god why he put her here. Why is he punishing her like this? She didn't remember doing something so wrong. She didn't deserve this. But then the words rush back. Worthless, nothing, a waste. She did deserve this. Who was she kidding she was worthless. She was nothing. She was a waste. She brings back the blade, trying to build up the courage to cut deeper. Cut away all the pain. All of the hurt. She wanted so badly just to leave. To go anywhere but here. She can't hold on any longer. She sits and watches the pool of blood grow bigger. She doesn't want to stop. Not until it's too late. She cries. She knows that she isn't lucky enough to escape. She knows that she is stuck here. She is going to stay in her deep dark hole. She wishes someone would help her. She wishes someone would save her. But no one can. She was worthless, nothing, a waste. Now she's gone.



© Copyright 2014 Broken (bcopleyd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972317-Worthless