*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972369-Mans-best-hope
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1972369
the new navy based on the rifts table role playing game






         The waves slapped gently against the side of the carrier. The ocean was calm and the skies clear." we have been on patrol for a week now, and not so much as a giant shark to dispatch "Noah complained" When are we going to get some action? "Noah is young Irish lad barley out of basic training he just celebrated his 17th birthday. He has red hair cut in a high and tight he has a goatee neatly trimmed. He is approximately 5'10 "in height with green emerald eyes. He speaks with a heavy Irish drawl he likes drinking and carrying on he is enlisted as a fighter pilot and was one of the best in his class.

Listen private, you will get all the action you can handle soon enough," Nightwing said "we are entering the demon sea in a few hours. My guess it will be slavers.

         "That will be fun. Can't wait," Noah said with excitement and anticipation in his voice.

"You are still a rookie kid, talk to me after your first drop down kick ass combat situation", Nightwing, Said shaking his head as he walked away.

Noah looked out over the sea closed his eyes dreaming of glory and honor.

Alarm sounded for submersion" all hands off deck" the voiced called over ship wide intercom.

Sailors raced for the hatches that lead below deck and calling out when there section are clear." Section one all clear."

"Section 2 clear"

"Section 3 clear"

All sections were called out and cleared through section 6, Noah was the last one off deck "section six clear' He yelled out, he took a final deep breath of fresh sea air held it for a few seconds and exhaled slamming the door shut sealing it with a turn of the pressure wheel. He slid down the railings of the narrow stair case and jog to his quarters for a good night sleep.

Alastair Nemo was a tall man 6'3" Powerfully built and toned muscles short dark brown hair sky blue eyes



















© Copyright 2014 Ian Blake (dauthamber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972369-Mans-best-hope