*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972417-shrunk-alone-chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1972417
you shrunk at home. alone?
your name is marcus(18) and you live with your mom (clara 40) and your sister (hana 19)

its saturday morning: you waked up after a heavy party and you wanted to call your friends todo something, you took the phone from the dresser and u wanted to call ... but when you have the phone in your hands, you getted called by a strange number.

you say hello? there is no one speaking you hangup and you feel getting dizzy and you fall on your bed...

after 2 hrs. you wake up and everything is not big but HUGE!

what happened you say, why i am so tiny? i need to get help!

you wanted to jump off the bed but its too high you see blanket to climb down, it was too short you fall in your carpet between the vibres...

hm how long am i now? you think
you see a linear and stand next to it. WHAT! you are 4 inch!

and then you realise your alone home, i need help but from who?
mom is not home she is by her girlfriends and hana is at her work or not?

you walk to the door and crouch under it to the hallway a cross your room is the bathroom you see that the door stands a little open...

you squeeze trough the hole and you shocked!

OH MY LORD you think

its your sister hana just getting in the bath, you see her take her work cloths off, she decides not to work today at the gym as a trainer... you see her take her little bit smallish D bra off and you see her gorgeos D or almost DD breast.

she turns the back to you and she put her panties of and her nice ass showed only now for you!

the bath is filled and she gets in the bath you try to climb the towel wich hang on the bath and lay a bit on the ground your almost on top when she ...
moaning you think what is she doing?

you climb at the top and you stand almost at her shoulder you step on the shoulder and see her breast! you climb slowly down her breast and get in her cleavage..

your hana thinks that you are out with your friends and you knew she mastrubate sometimes when she knows that your mom is gone and thinks that your out of the house well she has it wrong especially this time...

you reached her cleavage and look between the bottom you see is finger herself and is still moaning and it let you fall out her cleavage in front of her fingers and she goes in again!

your been pushed in your sister's vagina and she still masturbating.... what now!

END OF CHAPER 1
i hope you enjoyed and write in the reviews what wil happen to marcus!
© Copyright 2014 thereaders (thereaders at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972417-shrunk-alone-chapter-1