*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972452-Fart-torture-part-two-chun-li
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Erotica · #1972452
Chun li's turn to gas the prisoner
Chun li! It's your turn now, cammy yelled. Not uttering a single word, the beautiful thick Asian seductress entered slowly, and mounted her new toilet. Her massive booty was clad in tight blue spandex hugging her every curve, and sinking into her deep crack. "Since I hear you haven't spoken yet it would appear more than gas will be required, a most unfortunate situation for you slave. She unzipped the hole in her spandex to reveal her sweaty bare booty she quickly pressed down forcing his nose to come face to face with chocolate starfish. "I was just in the food court at an Indian resturant having spicy cauliflower curry with eggs, a perfect storm huh? Well open your nostrils cause here com- her sentence was cut off by a deep bassy wet fart fluttering into his nose, a fart that was nightmarishly spicy wet eggy and deep, a perfect storm. The prisoner violently tried to escape but it was pointless and chun could only laugh, befor requesting he open his mouth to make way for some curry. "Open up wide now slave!" Without hesitation he opened his mouth wide as chun curled her back pushing out her butt and extending her asshole to connect with his lips, a perfect seal, and the prisoner could have never been ready for the log that was about to enter his mouth. Li strained and moaned before "uh oh" " here it comes" a slimy spicy egg log, dotted with corn slowly crept into your mouth, you would give up any info to end this hell but chun li has only just begun, and Cammy's waiting for her turn on the toilet...
© Copyright 2014 Muchoborritosfartos (leggyleggo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972452-Fart-torture-part-two-chun-li