*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972844-THE-BDAY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · None · #1972844
Life is what we make it
THE B'DAY
Definitely it doesnt mean birthday . Everyday is not a good day , most importantly not a bad day either . But sometimes we feel that good days are so easily dominated by bad days . Waking up so early , followed by huzzy-buzzy hours to get quiet a blow from our boss can be extremly strange but thats what happens almost everyday . When we are about to enter our office , thoughts lingering in our mind will be about our work of the day ,persons we should meet with , relaxed lunch hours , happy break outing with our collegues and offcourse the thought of getting back home , lay flat at bed and continue our half way left sleep of morning . But sometimes cold war between collegues can bring quiet lunch hours without happy chattering in about 1 hour of lunch time .Obiviously we get so low to continue further all along that week . Nothing could make one feel so inferior and collapsed when one is in the track of finding job which appears to be still at a reach . Those days of humilation , toil will remain as a scar even after years .
Imagine the days when we and our best buddy throwing tantrum at each other , infront of everybody . That shacky moments of totally trembling out of anger which gives extreme chillness around our body in an instant , a sudden blackness and certainly we will stumble for words . Soon , real affection is totally fake thoughts will chain up . That day will never go out of our head untill we friends are back again . What about the day when our friend ring us on our birthday and talks about all other loads and loads of stuffs forgetting that day is our birthday ? Mostly that will be the last time to shower our resentment on them . No person can obliterate the moments when one's close to heart person confronts infront of everybody that someone is more important than us and walking out with that person whom they now call as bestie . Letting them move on leaving us behind where we are is definitely not an easy task .
The day when all our friends get rid of the exams but we still remain stagnant on same subjects or the days near exams- something that we all have to do at some point . I am sure exams really makes one mad . A day of bereavement or the days when we are in short of money where all the debt crisis comes , makes us go sleepless for hours and hours . Getting out of terrible mind bubbles of the arguement with one's betterhalf is offcourse a tough challenge which every husband or wife working too hard to overcome. When all these things bottles up , we feel damn sick , out of our life and stamp those days as B-DAYs , I mean Bad Days .
Leaving all these behind , Do you need a break ? Here we go witha cup of coffee . Who would be the first person you would want to share a cup of coffee with on a chill rainy evening ? This will definitely flash a scintillating name in your mind . Thats your soul person . Try ringing them and have a small chit-chat . You will definitely feel charged . When we feel charged , automatically negative thoughts will run away from us even without our knowledge . When no negative thoughts within us , we obiviously fall for happy happenings . A warm cup of coffee plus shimmering happy thoughts , what is more simple and splendid than this ?
Nothing is so soothing and romantic when couples get back after a fight . So sometimes squabbles are strongly necessary to have a happy bounce back . Dont you just love the excitement you feel when you and your best friend are next to each other , about to start a conversation after a long lasted fight ? I assure you that conversation will end up with happy tears and hugs . Anything can be given off for that instant special moment . As I said before , silent lunch hours with collegues are well known mind threateners . But the question is why cant we break that terrible silence with a simple sorry , not minding about whose fault it is . When your friend forgets to wish you on your birthday and talks about all the other unwanted stuffs on 12.02 , slap him or her and say " Forget your birthday gift fool " rather than keeping it crushed within ourselves and stop facing them .
Dont you just love to spend a sunday by sleeping the whole day ? or When was the last time you curled up on the couch with a good book ? Have you ever enjoyed watching up the clouds so sternly that it takes different shapes according to your thoughts ? Playing truth or dare , daring our friends to act mad at the center of the class . I bet these are all the real moments of a day . There are so many simple pleasures that we always dont take time to enjoy . Take some time to really focus on something simple . Now can you guess what is the B-Day for ? Yes offcourse , B-day is for a Beautiful day or atleast a Better day but never , ever a Bad day . Because life is what we make it . Happy B-Day to all *Smile*


© Copyright 2014 Keerthi (keerthiashok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972844-THE-BDAY