*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973609-Amazing-love-or-deceiving-our-selves-by
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1973609
just try to make understand what we are doing with the word love
Many people fall in love, many people hurt in love and many are waiting to be in love with someone. It’s a great addiction of every one’s life to be loved by Amazing love or deceiving our selves by the word love?

someone. We have lots of old stories of love in every language and in every country of the world. Some has a good ending and some and has sad. From Europe it’s Romeo and Juliet from Persia there was Shereen and Farhad from Arabs, Laila and Majno and from India it’s a Heer  Ranjha . The only one thing was common in all these people they lived and died for each other one man for one woman. :-?

In the present world may the love lost its charm, and faithfulness simplicity in this mechanical world. Many people proclaimed they are in love somehow they are found together on many occasions and then after three or four moth they don’t want to see each other faces.

The society is looking for a relaxing and assurance in every relationship assurance for the secure future. Even we don’t know what will be happened in next minute. May we have warrantee of every appliance at our homes and workplaces but we do not have any warrantee of our life. People are willing to devote their lives for some cause but not willing to devote for one person in their life. May we are looking for  the best one that is why some time we don’t have even a normal or simple one in our lives whom we can say he  or she is my love, beloved one! What a tragedy we have in our societies?

Girls are trying to grab some one’s boyfriend and same is with boys. They attract each other’s spends their time and like two months or four months some time some years and then depart, and the search for someone special start again. Usually the girls have got babies, who may not have a figure out in their live whom they will call father at all, because their mother never got married with that man who is responsible of the birth of that baby (it’s called social practice or social contract). A man got his wish and woman her own, but they don’t understand the feelings of those children specially when the reach the age of 14 or 16. They shy and feel shame to say how many fathers they have or they try to hide their self under the shell of anger.

Some time one lady has more than two relationships and have different type race in a family. But all this happen under the umbrella of love. It’s raise a great question mark on mind is this love or it’s a deception of desire and emotions. Somehow unfaithfulness is increasing in every society, because when children see their parents in this status of relationship they also do the same and mom or father cannot stop them because they are also in same error in life. Somehow unfaithful parents are producing unfaithful generation to become a society which is very dangerous for family structure.

There is a saying ‘’ if you are not faithful with one you cannot be faithful with ten’’ this is a time to think, are we faithful with our relationship? If we are not we cannot say that we are faithful with God. If we are not faithful with the people whom can see, how can we be faithful with God whom we can’t see? Why because somehow we are Hippocrates we are not what we are pretending to be. Am I right? We know we all are imperfect but we all have desire to get someone perfect. This is a big lie from the media to find perfect one. We can see many Holly wood stars are living their life as broken, if the media has perfect one for others why these move stars haven’t got?

People can compromise on everything in life why not with their partner? Because everyone in searching for a perfect person for love. There was a time when man was perfect, but since fall of mankind there is no one perfect on this planet earth. Jesus teaches a great lesson of forgiveness to the world He shows how to fulfil the love. Can we do that in our society can we do all thing to keep our love going on with the person whom we are committing our life? We can accept our children with all kind of bed things (compromise), we used to forgive them we are used to do the same with our friends and relatives, but we are not ready to forgive our partners. Un-forgiveness is like two ex sword its cut both ways. Two people face the cuts of this sword somehow tongue is the sword and the words are like two edges and the cut of the word never ever heals unless we forgive someone or someone forgives us.

When we do not forgive to other it means we are living in hate not in love which means we are deceiving our self by the word love but actually living in hate. So it’s very simple to judge our self where we are now in love or in hate. Try to give another chance to your relationship your lover your family members your friends and yourself too. Life is so cruel some time, and no one knows where it’s ended-up to be with you. Don’t be deceived by the word ‘tomorrow’ I will do it because some time that tomorrow never comes do it today and live for tomorrow.  Only one thing can hinder you from it and that is who will say or start first to forgive? Obviously you my dear don’t wait for other to say to you sorry be the first to forgive other and be the first to be blessed. Give chance to your beloved and love ones and live in love and forgiveness stop hating and start loving and you will feel how easy life is with forgiveness or we can make it harder with hate and un-forgiveness. Choice is your







© Copyright 2014 deepwater (corni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973609-Amazing-love-or-deceiving-our-selves-by