*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973666-jacob-and-megan-ch-1-12
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1973666
these two siblings need some help potty training
Sorry about my first part i am news on the site and didnt know that i had actually posted it unfinished. this section is the continuation of the first unfinished chapter

Jacob was reluctant but figured it was better than waking up in a soaked bed. His mother stretched out the goodnite in front of him, jacob stepped in the leg hoes and his mother slid the goodnite up his body until the top of the goodnite was near his belly button. Jacob then put his shirt on and then slid his pants over the goodnite. he then went to the mirror in the bathroom and examined himself. It wasn't especially noticeable besides the fact that he had a little bit of diaper butt because of the semi-tight fitting nature of his pajamas, the top of the goodnite was also visible if his shirt lifted up. Jacob really didn't care cause he secretly sort of liked diapers, he was just too afraid to tell his parents, but now that he was wetting the bed he had a valid reason to where them (no he was not wetting the bed on purpose.) Jacob then walked out of the bathroom to get a quick desert before bedtime. Megan giggled a little bit looking at her brothers butt but was promptly given a dirty look from her mother and quickly shut up. When Jacob sat down he really liked the soft feeling of the goodnite on his body, he then let a little pee leek out, but not too much so the diaper would still last through the night. It was now bedtime both of the kids went to their room. their mother wanted to check Jacob's goodnite before bed. Jacob pulled down his pants to show his mother the goodnite, she felt the goodnite, and noticed that it was a little damp, but figured it would last the night. Jacob slept well that night feeling secure in his diaper.

Hey guys, i am open to any suggestions for the story and will try to incorporate them in future chapters. I have some crude ideas but i need some input to make a good plot for the story
© Copyright 2014 Goodnite-n-go (blueboy927 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973666-jacob-and-megan-ch-1-12