*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973732-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1973732
A man finds an interesting thing on Ebay anyone would love...
I was on my Ebay account one Sunday morning, and I saw something that just caught my eye. It was a hot tub! The best part was, it was in the shape of the U.S.S Enterprise! It had all sorts of flashing buttons, and I thought of a whole manner of things I could do with it! I could get my buddies and have a couple a beers, or even better, a hot babe who loves to play Dungeons 'n' Dragons in it! The problem was, the starting bid was $21,000.Type in the box 21,500. Some Star Trek loving asshole halfway across the world bid 22,500. I bid 25,000. Everything is still for a few seconds. I start sweating everywhere, and there was a thunderous silence in the air. Then, I heard a beep. My eyes darted back to the screen. HE WITHDREW! I'm gonna have to play poker big time if I'm going to pay this off!
© Copyright 2014 13 year old 80s band lover (jetfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973732-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-1