*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973762-Deception-Assumption--Perception
by sai
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1973762
The Triplets Of Life
                             Deception, Assumption & Perception
I don't get why people don't change. They have their own mindset even then why do they hurt people, politicians, why do they cheat people. The government Why do the deceive people. Is it because they think they are superior to us common people. Well they got another thing coming, they presume that they are so self righteous and awesome and that we are dumb. If we be dumb. Then you'd be better called "cum" because that's all you do. Money's evil. It is the root of all evil. If everyone were equal then no1 will be "prequels". If God happens in mysterious ways, then "money" is the most mysterious one yet. Call it God, worship it, build shrines around it. In 1 way we do. Shrines, God's books, pictures, everything are bought from the money we spend. So indirectly we're wishing them. The government are a group of people who are supposed to be protecting us. And if by protecting us they mean hiding the truth, then our definitions of the "TRUTH" are different. Does nobody in here want to find the truth behind it all? Well I for 1 do. I don't know how or why but I will try. One day when the truth do fall out the governments going to see what "WRATH" really means. " 2 Pac" was said to be killed for exposing something, he's my role model, he's my pope. At least he tried. He got killed. Maybe that was a gang sort of thing or maybe the government. Maybe Osama bin laden was the government's puppet and is still alive. And maybe the government is controlled by aliens. Maybe this world isn't real. Maybe God is .
Remember 1 thing my good friends., these maybes will become a "definitely " mark my words. Someday when people start opening their eyes, instead simply moving their eyelids. At least the one's who read this. Think of a change, don't make it happen if u can't just think. Maybe our thoughts could save us one day. You may think I am some kind of a "nut job". But this nut job could do the job one day. Never believe what you can't see. Because , this world is based on a huge gossip.

© Copyright 2014 sai (saikarthik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973762-Deception-Assumption--Perception