*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974007-Arkham-Asylum-Hell
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1974007
First chapter in my story based on Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Oh, how I love the smell of a fresh fire! Reminds me of my soul..."
I exclaimed this, watching Gotham City's Blackgate Correctional Facility burn to ashes. A relieving noise filled my ears shortly after the little... "accident" at Blackgate. Ah, the sound of sirens; like music to my ears. Hundreds running through the carnage filled scene, lit ablaze, screaming in agony. So delightful! Oh, I was like a child in candy store! However, none of these beautiful compositions could compare to the bittersweet symphony that was the roaring engine of the Batmobile in the distance. The man The Bat behind the wheel was what I truly despised more than anything else in this sick city! Batman. Why couldn't he see that he's just like me?! That at the end of the day, when they no longer needed him, Gotham would view him the same as old Croc, big bad Bane, Poison Ivy, or any of the other nut jobs and freaks that come to the imagination? Just another psycho, running amok, "terrorizing Gotham and her citizens, disturbing the peace." As if there ever was any peace in this hell hole. I'm not the one that's insane. You see, Gotham can't be any better than what it already is! It can only become worse! I'm on the right track, I'm just speeding up the process. Helping it rot into the chaos it will be. That it deserves to be. Hell.
© Copyright 2014 The Light (yinyanggemini at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974007-Arkham-Asylum-Hell