*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974797-Drifters
by J. A.
Rated: E · Novel · Thriller/Suspense · #1974797
Sara Garber is a 33 year old woman who has alienated herself of any physical contact.
Sara Garber, a woman traveling the States and other parts of the globe as a Drifter, and after escaping a lab at age fifteen, is unique or was. She has the hunger, a disease that has left her with no heartbeat, no sense of being actually alive, but only an insatiable appetite she tries to keep at bay.



Today on the skirts of Rout 66, she hitches a ride to the town of Flagstaff Arizona and after a stop she thinks those looking for her are waiting. As a brutal attack inside a hotel takes place leaving six people murdered and with the peculiarity of the incident the inquisitive mind of Sara takes over.



When Targus, tell her she is not unique anymore; there are two others like her. With her experience during her time in the road and with the help of her estranged father, a man she knew long ago, and a man she could fall in love with; delves in to a story of revenge and hatred and as she learns of the real plan of the two like her, she finds herself fighting for her life as much as for those she really love.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1494388782/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_
© Copyright 2014 J. A. (vortex62 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974797-Drifters