*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975405-Compromise
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1975405
What is the meaning to life and making it better
Never has a single empire endured the test of time . Thousands of years ago the world as we know it was nothing like that of today. The Egyptians, Romans,Samurai, Vikings , Barbarians it doesn't matter how great the nation or it's power! With time all things fade, nothing truly lasts forever. So knowing this why are we all so persistent to create strife, turmoil, sadness, and hate when we should be spending the little time we have making the best of every moment?

Does it really matter the color of skin of another, the religious beliefs, backgrounds, or the sexual orientation? Everyone is different, we all are unique in our own ways. We are all humans so isn't that enough to look the other way come together and make the best of what time we have left?

Instead of only pursing hate and seeing the differences in everything why don't we learn to appreciate the beauty of the world? We should learn to find the importance of every life big or small. Time will eventually destroy all we love and hate so why bother hating at all if it won't matter in the end?

The things that will matter are the relationships, love, family, and friends you make. Not how many people you hate or believe are wrong for their beliefs. Even the people you discriminate against because of ideals, skin color, ethnicity, or sexual preference are all still humans . We all deserve respect, love, and compassion. It doesn't make sense to hate one shade of blue and love the rest so why is it ok, and why does it make sense to hate a human of any kind.We should all learn to make love not war and hate.
© Copyright 2014 JoshMagwood (spraky94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975405-Compromise