*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975408-Demons
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1975408
We all have them but do they ever go away?
Underneath us all is the same thing when you get right down to it. When you take away our looks, our perception, our memories we are all the same. Wether we were put on this planet for a higher purpose or we are just glorified apes who grew out of walking on four legs, whichever way you look at it we are all the same. We all have our doubts, our demons, our skeletons in the closet. Some more vile and horrible than the next, but there they sit and there they exist. What happens when we die? Do these perverbial demons just go away, or do they wither into dust and end up somewhere next to broken dreams and horrible memories? Or do they linger on invading our nightmares and thoughts twisting the hands of fate to make us do it's cruel bidding. To these departed forgotten demons we are just sheep in a herd and they are the hungry foxes. Killing us one by one toying with our emotions, actions, and thoughts. When we pass do we merely pass on these demons to another life to be carried on for all eternity like a foul plague? All in all we are all the same cruel twisted beings who constantly destroy the beauty around us to replace it with our concept of what is beauty . But where does our concept come from? Who are we really and why are we here ? Why do people kill other people for fun? Demons are all around us, there's nowhere to hide.
© Copyright 2014 JoshMagwood (spraky94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975408-Demons