*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/197548-The-Butcher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #197548
a man who lives with an enemy,,,who is as good as D--d
THE BUTCHER (a fiction)



After the long tiry day in the kitchen of harward resturant , john was
on the way to meet her life, renny her girlfriend ,he remembered the day he was thrown out of the job from DAYOUT resturant by her manager,he was accused of stealing 500 bucks,the manager latter became her girlfriend ,the manager was renny.It was very cold on the street ,days of december are generally very cold in chicago but today it was unusual ,even the bones under the thick human flesh and covered by hugewoolen coat were shivering ,john was feeling something in his chest,which was shouting,saying something to him,
beating him from inside ,may be it was his heart.John started walking hurriedly to his destination,place were he will forget all his sadness and get burried deep into the laps of peace .
Now john was feeling something in his stomach which was eating his flesh from inside giving him undesirable pain,john thought it can not be a monster,his views were that there is no thing called monster,there are no devils on this beautiful earth,everything is so holy around him ,so what was in his stomach,he was not even hungry , two cheese-onion pizzas at the resturant were enough for him,enough to satiasfy his hunger,he thought the red wine with renny may do good to his stomach. Air was getting chilled around him,there was a dark mist around him,floating slowly in the heavy air ,and giving john shiver under his spine.John started thinking about renny,how the rivalry between them developed in such a good friendship,how the renny devoted her mind and body so completely to him,how renny was fond of having sex with him.He thought how much he enjoyed the silence of renny while having sex,she enjoyed all the pains during sex never ever complaining .These thoughts increased the speed of john ,he could not wait now ,even for a minute ,to spend a great night with renny ,like he was doing for a month ,when renny started living in his house, he thought how excited she would be to get him at home.to meet him after a long waiting of a day.while john was walking he prayed to god for never taking renny away from him and he wanted god to bless both of them an endless friendship,so they both can cherish each other company for rest of there life.
As john was nearing home he could see the setting of sun,he felt that there was a bad omen in the air,he could feel the breaking down of his heart,his legs were jammed but he was moving,he knew his destiny was near when satnding under a tree at some distance from his house,he saw a group of people standing out side his house,He was thinking ,the whole day that it may happen today,as neighbours got to knew how much he loved renny,they discovered his love for renny,john could see a police car outside his house,he knew they will take renny away from him for ever,he was shivering at the thought of it.
He took out pistol from his pocket and shot himself in the head,while dying he coud see the rush of cops nearing him
, the sun was set at that time,and he was smiling and was glad that now nobody could seperate him and renny.he could see police man
carrying him and putting into the police van,john knew his end was near,he gave away his last breath by holding the hand of the dead -rotted body of renny lying next to him in the van.......
sun was set for ever..............................


written by:
ravinder

© Copyright 2001 ravinder (ravinder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/197548-The-Butcher