*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975921-Adventure-Arc-the-First-Flyer-with-Tabs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Activity · #1975921
This is a flyer with tabs for Adventure Arc the First: Entity of Ascendancy.

DARKQUISITION

ADVENTURE ARC THE FIRST:

ENTITY OF ASCENDANCY


What's the most invaluable thing in the world? Freedom. This is the principal that they all believe in. Now the external elements have decided to stand against them and said principal. These are what began their journey, but hopefully it's them who will end it. Not to mention internal elements along the way have decided to do this as well. In synchronicity with them, they'll do the same and isn't that what it means to be a hero? Now let the adventure arc come to light and darkness...


Whether they shall stand or fall, they will surely heed the call.

Whether you shall stand or fall, will you also heed the call?


Disclaimer

- Rating: 18+

Reasons

- Graphic violence

- Graphic nudity and sex

- Harsh language

- Other adult issues


Source

- Forgature

Members

- Zthyx Hemtolig Qosdarlu (e-mail address: zurthuryx@wi.rr.com)

- Thejyreq Vazgothicus Ldeikone


Product Information

- Form: Book

- Format: e-Book

- Reading devices: e-Readers and computers


To purchase Adventure Arc the First: Entity of Ascendancy and/or learn more information; please visit any of the following websites:


- www.facebook.com/darkquisition (Information only)

- www.twitter.com/forgature (Price: Free!)

- www.myspace.com/forgature (Information only)

- www.amazon.com (Free sample!) (Price: 99 cents!)

- www.smashwords.com/books/view/78254 (Price: Free!)

- www.lulu.com (Price: Free!)

- www.fictionpress.com/s/3033750/1/Adventure_Arc_the_First_Entity_of_Ascendancy (Price: Free!)

- www.zurthuryx.deviantart.com (Must have an account to read) (Price: Free!)

- www.thejyreqldeikone.wix.com/darkquisition (Official Darkquisition website) (Price: Free!)

- www.novelscribe.com/index.php?object=book&action=details&id=314 (Information only)

© Copyright 2014 John & James Wegner (zurthuryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975921-Adventure-Arc-the-First-Flyer-with-Tabs