*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976305-To-dream-or-not-to-dream
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1976305
Not finished with it yet. Its based off of a weird dream I had the other night.
         Falling fast into an abyss of darkness, I finally saw a bright and colorful opening. It was there I landed into a pool of women. Splashing and sharing gossip of the latest celeb stories. As I began thinking to myself I noticed there was something off about this place. Suddenly, I was pulled to the edge of the pool. I shouted "HAY!", and glared at the woman. She looked at me and pulled me closer, in a deep gentleman's voice she whispered "How the hell did you get in here, this is a drags exclusive area." Everything was coming together as I realized that these are all drag queens. I began stuttering and tried to come up with a valid excuse, Then someone shouted "SHE'S WITH ME!"

I glanced back and found my way crawling to the edge of the pool. Grabbing one of the towels that had been laying on the back of a chair, I began to walk to the exit. Feeling alone and out of touch with what was going on, someone grabs my hand. "Hay you. New around here?", I shook my head in approval. It was the same guy from earlier. As we were walking back to the nearest building he pulled me aside and pushed me into a near by wall. The buzzing sound of bees were around us and the smell of flowers were pure ecstasy. He looked at me, his face was dolled in the most beautiful way. He was dressed from head to toe like a woman, but his voice and personality shouted at me like a man.

He leaned up against my body, "I am not what you think I am, I mean I am but I'm not. I love the feeling of being a woman, feeling how sexual it is to walk in a woman's shoes. But the again, I love being with a woman.". He than began to touch me. "The softness of her thighs against my face, makes me tremble." startled I pushed him away and began running to the entrance of the building. Finally I found my way into the bathroom and locked the door. "help. me." is what was running through my mind. The door opens, I panic. He leans up against the door and says, "i'm sorry, its just I didn't know what was too much and what was not enough to keep you interested. Please accept my apology." I began thinking, should just craw under the stall and make a run for it or should I hear him out? I guess i'm willing to take a chance. I took a step out of the stall, "What do you want from me?" I said. "I really don't know, you're just different.", he says in a monotone voice. "The name's Mich, thanks for asking." he smirked and took my hand. We walked to the parking lot and hopped into a limo. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. Mich looks over at me gawking at this huge limo. "Who are you? Some kind of prince? And where in the hell am I?" I said sarcastically. "Oh now you wanna talk, haha. Well like I said before, I'm Mich. I own this country club and the land this limo is driving on. So in otherwise, yeah I would say i'm a prince.I interrupt. "Where are we going?". He laughed and said "Just wait."

Thinking I was on my way to meet death. I began to ponder what brought me here. "Mich.", I said allowed. he slowly looked over at me and pointed. I looked out the window and saw the beginning of an entrance to an extravagant home.
© Copyright 2014 Vannashtiva (vannashtiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976305-To-dream-or-not-to-dream