*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977030-Nabaru
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1977030
Out for vengence after he lost all the things that matter to him by one group.
  book1 The ties of friendship, and the endurance of hardship.
   
      My Name is Nabaru. I am from the Earth tribe. I am a gunin in training. My master Saratoga had thought me everything I know. We are currently at a time of grate peace. Although a new coming tribe in the land of the desert has shown lots of aggression to there neighboring tribes they are not at war. The times are rough right now for me I have lost all relatives to a assassins about 4 years ago. My fathers friend Saratoga has been raising me since my family had died. When I was born the leaders of the tribe was trying to seal this beast called the Iron Tiger inside of me.Though my family did not approve we had no choice or say so in the matter.The Iron Tiger is the only demon that is able to destroy everything in its path or rebuild all that has been lost.
    "Nabaru lets go."Saratoga said. "I am coming master" I said. "Well hurry up we don't have all day Nabaru." "I can't find my shoes." I said. "Why can you not keep your house clean."Saratoga said."I do I just misplaced my shoes."I said."Do I need to move in with you for a while." Saratoga said. "No I am doing fine on my own, I have since I got this house and moved off the streets." I said. "You need to stop worrying about me master." I said. "Nabaru you are only 14 and living on you own."Saratoga said. "I know, but I am in perfect condition." Saratoga said "Fine, but I am going to stay at your house for a little with you while my wife cools down about me leaving for a week without telling her."I had said."Fine you can stay for as long as you need." then I said." wait you don't have a wife." Saratoga had then said."Ya I do we got married last month." I said." How come you did not tell me." I said. "Well I didn't want you to know."Saratoga had said.Then he had said that was enough of this topic, and that it had grown tiresome.
    I said fine and we started to head to the bridge of the mist. "Practice the skyward kick Nabaru." Saratoga had said. I had practiced the sky ward kick, and I was doing good when I slipped when I saw my crush. Her name was Sasuki. I was very embarrassed that I had fallen flat on my back in front of here. Sasuki had said hello and then we talked for a little and I asked here on a date. She said sure and then we established that the date would be over dinner at the noodle palace. Then she walked off. I couldn't contain how happy I was. Though my happiness was ruined by some jerk who called me a looser and a wimp. I just shrugged him off and got back to training. Now I was working on my quick striking skills. After roughly three hours of training I went back to my house to prepare for my date. Of course this was with the permission of Saratoga. I went to my bedroom to find some of my clothes, but then it struck me that I had put them in the bathroom. So as I was heading to the bathroom to take a bath for my date I was attacked by a stranger. The stranger had jumped through my window. I jumped in the air and then kicked him in the jaw. He swung I ducked. Then I done a back flip kick. That had knocked him off his feet and sent him 5 yards back. I ran off the wall grabbed his neck and then flipped him. Which then rendered him defeated because he was sleeping. I was about to take him to the Leader of the Earth, when I was knocked out. I woke up in a chair, tied. I was looking around, and I was in this small room now bigger than my kitchen. If I was to stretch out in here then I would only have a ft of room left.
    Then a very attractive women walked through the door. She was about 6ft tall, she had the body shape of a peanut. She had blond hair, skinny, weighed around 135, and she was 5ft 8in. She told me that she was truly the person who killed my family. I was so infuriated that I wanted to snap her scrawny neck, But she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I did not know what to do at this point. She was a beautiful women, but she had killed my family! Then it stroke me that I had a date to go to. So when she went back to the other room I pulled out a throwing dagger and cut the rope! Some how she was watching me though.She came back into the room I was tied in and when I tried to jump through the glass she grabbed my leg! She had slammed me on the floor! She told me that she would do the same to Saratoga and Sasuki that she had done to my family. Then I got so mad that I blacked out. The next thing I know she was either dead or near the point, and then I was in front of the Leader of the Earth. He said that the seal had slipped,and that I should be watched after. I asked if I could go home and he said that I will constantly be monitored. I said ok, but when he said that I didn't think that they would send people inside my house that would stand right next to my bed.
      So morning came and when I opened my eyes there was a person laying in my bed. It had scared me very much. I jumped out of bed screaming Ah. So then I went into the kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal, and ate it. As I went to the sink I felt like something bad was going to happen so I ducked and then the guy who was monitoring me had a dagger go through his heart. I ran outside then Saratoga grabbed my shoulders and told me that the people who were monitoring me were people who were suppose to kidnap me.It turns out that he was right because one of them grabbed me from behind and jumped up into the air. I stabbed his arm and he let me go. I ran back into my house to grab my weapons, but as I reached for them I was hit in the face by a man in a compete black suit were only his eyes were visible. So as we were fighting so was Saratoga and the other guy in the same outfit as the guy I was fighting. Saratoga had thrown a stare and killed his guy while I stabbed my guy in the neck and killed him. Saratoga and me cleaned up the mess and reported what had happen to the Leader. He said that he had no clue as of to why those men would have betrayed him. Though he did assure that it would not happen again. Then we said ok and walked off. I told Saratoga thank you for what he had done. As I was walking down the road to go my house I seen Sasuki. I told her what had happen, and asked her  if she was still up for the date and she said only if I would make it. I promised here I would then I walked off to my house. As I entered my house I seen the girl I thought I killed. She said I was coming with here, I told here not till I go on my date. Then she said ok you want to do this the hard way. So i commented back no I'll do it the easy way but not till I go on my date. She said she'll allow it. Then I went to my bedroom got some clothes. So I went on the date and came back home, and went to bed. This had aggravated the women whom I thought I had killed.
    The women woke me up very early and told me its time that we leave. So I got up and then she told me I needed to take a bath.So I got the suit that she handed me and then got in the bathtub.Then I got dressed, and left after she cleaned off her face because she said it felt oily. As we were exiting the gate she told me there was more were that came from if I stay with her. She told me her name was Sigamyie, and I told her mine. Then we walked off. I asked Sigmyie where were we heading and she told me to a large house outside of the Village of the desert which is the capital of the Land of the desert. I was confused as of to why we were going there so I asked why. She told me that we were going there because that is her home. We walked most of the day. Then we came up upon a spring.We first drank from there then we took. Then night came. We had a fire going, and we were laying side by side. She had her head on my chest and we were talking. then we fell asleep.
      When morning came the sun was bright, but it was weather mild. We was grabbing our stuff when we were attacked by thieves! She kicked one of the thieves strait in the throat. I stuck another 20 times in the temple and 10 times in the nose. The fight was over in less than a minute. After we grabbed our stuff we started to head out when we saw traveling nomads.They were heading in the same direction as us so we offered our protection to them for 100G. They accepted the offer and so we all started walking. As we was walking we came across a small village. There were few inhabitants, but they seemed as if something was controlling them.
    We didn't stay for long, but I knew that I would return there one day. We continued to walk though the dessert. There was little signs of life. Sigmyie told me that there was life all around us. Then she fell and hurt her leg. I picked her up and then I started to carry her. She kissed me after I picked her up. I told the nomad that we needed to set up the camp. He refused and told me that we were only a mile away from his village. I told him that we could walk that way only if we made a cot to carrie Sigmyie. He refused again and I told him that he had to pay me a additional 40Gs compensation for his attitude and he said fine. So as we were walking he fell onto a rock and it knocked him out. This was just about 30 yards from the wall of his village. So I dragged him to his village. Me and Sigmyie woke him up for our pay. He paid us 130Gs, but he was suppose to pay 140Gs. So he told us we could stay at his hut for the night. This had of course included dining. So after supper me and Sigmyie went to the bedroom were he told us we would sleep. After we got into the bedroom we laid down and went to sleep.
      We woke up and packed up to leave the nomads house, but something felt erie about the nomad at this point. So we made a break for it. The nomad pulled a sword. We had hurled 3 daggers at him. One of them hit him strait in the chess. This had damaged him but not enough for him to fall. He started swinging the sword. He nearly hit us but we were two quick for him to land a blow. We both struck him in the neck. We heard aloud snap, and he dropped. The blows to the neck of the nomad had killed him. We decided to stealthily leave the village. We looked around, and we were still over sixty miles from our destination. So we decided that we need to travel at a faster rate than what we have been traveling. Sigmyie said "We need to hurry and get there." then I asked here why and she said"If I don't get you there in time then I will get in trouble." Then I caught on and realized that she was setting me up. Then as we was exiting the village I made a break for it. I darted with all my equipment. She tripped me and said "What the hell do you think you are doing." I told her "I known she was setting me up."Then she assured me that she wasn't setting me up,and that it was just a meeting at her house. She told me that the meeting was with the elders of the Land of Desert. I really didn't trust her at this point, but I had no choice but to continue traveling with her. We had the left the village. We traveled for nine hours. In the nine hours we had only traveled 30 miles due to the fact that we were jumping from tree to tree. We decided to make camp for that night. While we were laying down we had a conversation. about the meeting, and other stuff."Why did you not tell me about the meeting in the first place?'' I asked. Then she said "I didn't think that you would come if I had told you about the meeting." Then I said "You still should have told me everything from the beginning." After I said that she said lets spare so we did. Then we stopped after an hour, and went day to get out of the city.
      It was hard to believe that a village could ever be as big as the village of the dessert was.From the top of there wall you could not see the whole city. It look like it went on, and on for ever. Sigmayie grabbed my shirt and told me it was time to go. I turned around and said "ok." We were walking down the stairs when I tripped and jumped from the stairs to the roof of a shop and then to the ground. The guards decided that they would like to start a fight with me. So we ran to Sigmayie's house. It had took us a total of 20 minutes to get to her house. When we got there we unpacked our stuff she had told me the meeting was day after tomorrow. I had said ok and started looking around. Her house was a very big house. It was three stories. There were training rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, bathrooms in each bedroom, and a kitchen. She told me it was time that we go to sleep.
    This morning we woke up and decided it would be fun to go to town. After we decided this we exited the house and started walking. On our way there she, and I became curious of each other's ages. She asked what mine was and I told her I was fourteen. Then she told me her age was nineteen. We were both shocked at the age difference between us. I was shocked that she was even nineteen she looks like she is twenty one. She told me that she didn't care though. Nether do I care that there is a five year age gape between us. Then we came up to the village gate. The was a lot of stuff we could do, but first I wanted to ask Sigmayie on a date. She dragged me to her favorite place in the whole village. It was a old shack, but she said it had a lot of memories of hers forever trapped. I asked her what kind of memories and she said a mixture of good and bad.
    I then asked her if she wanted to go have some fun, and she said maybe. It depended on if I was paying. I told her I was going to pay.Then she said she would as long as I didn't try to pull any moves on her. I told her she had nothing to worry about. I asked her what she wanted to do then she said."I would like to get something to eat then do something fun like getting our fortune told." Then I said.''Were would you like to go for food?"Then Sigmayie had said."Any were that serves meat." Then we walked over to the Fish and Dumpling shop. We put in our orders then we had a conversation to get to know each other better. I asked her what are her likes. Sigmayie had responded that she had many likes. Then I asked her to name off a few. She told me she likes meat, fights, assassins, men who act mature, and sticking up for her, and family. I told her my like and most of them matched her other likes that she had told me about on the trip to the desert. After eating we went to have our fortunes read, and the lady said that we were destine to be with each other, and that we would suffer many hardships that would just make us stronger. After she said this I was actually happy. Sigmayie told me that we should head back to her house.So as we were heading to her house all I could think about is what the fortune teller had said. I asked Sigmayie if she thought what the fortune teller said to be true and Sigmayie said she only believed about the hardship. I felt depressed when she said that. After a while we reached her house. Sigmayie asked me what I thought of the village of the desert and I told her it was ok. It soon became dark outside and the temperature plummeted. We went up to her room and went to sleep.I slept on the floor, and she slept on her bed. 
      Morning came all to quickly. She woke me up and told me I needed to bath before the Elders of the Land of the Dessert got there. I got some of my clothes and then I got in the hot spring. I was getting dressed when she walked in. I was only missing a shirt. She started to touch my abs. They had seemed to impress her for some reason. I asked her what she was doing and she said that I had much turmoil inside me. I told her my story and she didn't seem to be shocked by this. I was actually mor surprised than she was. Then we heard nocking on her front door. She rushed downstairs, and I rushed to get all my stuff on. The Elders of the Dessert had arrived. I went down  to the meeting room. The elders were very impolite towards me. The youngest elder told me that I was to have to help them win there war. I asked what war.Then he told me a war that is only avoidable if I was to join the Dessert army. I told him that I wouldn't join a army of a land that I am not from. Then the oldest elder said I was wise to have made a choice of courage and of wisdom. He also said that for without proper cause no soldier would ever fight. Then Sigmayie told me that what they were doing was a trap and to run. I asked her what she was talking about, and she said that they were surrounding us with a army. I realized that they knew about the demon inside of me! They also wanted to take me out so that the Land of the Earth and the other three countries hade no chance against them1 So I darted out of the house! Then I killed 3 soldiers who tried to kill me!
    Then I seen they were about to kill Sigmayie. I ran back there thrown poison darts on  to the men who was about to kill Sigmayie! When two other troops swung swords at me I jumped into the air! I pulled out my sword I cut ones throat, and stabbed the other one through the heart! A whole column had come. The charged me I made the ground melt beneath them with the melting ground technique! Then when there were reinforcements I slung them four hundred feet in the air with a technique that makes the ground rise! Then the last column I electrocuted them with a lightning charge! There were only two survivors out of one hundred of there men. After I destroyed most of the troops they brought I killed they village elders. The I picked up Sigmayie and ran. I hid us in the forest that was thirty miles from where we was. Sigmayie had awoke and asked me why I risked my life for her. I told her thats what you do when you love somebody. From then on she looked at me a different way. Then we heard somebody coming. I told her she was in no condition to fight. So at this point I had to make a choice. Stay and risk Sigmayie getting hart more than she already is, or leave and be a wanted criminal in the Land of the Dessert with Sigmayie. I didn't have to think that much about the decision I had made. When I had made the decision that we would run I asked her if she would like to stay in my village with me. She said she would stay anywhere I was. Then after we said those to things I made my way through the trees while caring Sigmayie. When I had stopped I laid down fog of the lost souls over a one mile radius. The fog would kill any and everybody who would try to get through it, but the person who laid it out and there companions. Then I had made camp for the night. We then laid down and fell asleep.
      When morning came we both woke up for some reason feeling good. We packed up our stuff and started walking. she estimated that if we traveled hard we could reach my village in 3 days. I asked her if she could do that then she said. ''can you keep up."
I said I could keep up with her.  Then we hopped up in the trees, and started to run.We stopped after a while because we had grown hungry. So I grabbed some wood and then  I made a fire. She brought some food from her house. The food she had brought had to be cooked. I grabbed some wood from the place that was next to me. I had then noticed footprints. They were moodeers. Judging by the size of the foot prints this one was about 2000 pounds. I started fallowing the foot prints when I saw it! The beast charged me! I jumped out of the way. I then used Earth jutsu to trip and crush the moodeer. The moodeer was so big that the meat would last for days. I then dragged him back with the wood for the fire. I dropped the things when I went back to camp.She came over and told me that she wanted to ask me something. I asked her what and she said that she was wondering if I liked her. I told her of course, and that she was my friend. Then she said not like that. My response was oh. I said I have never thought of it that way. I always thought that she would like some other person who is more rich, or handsome. Then I told her I do like her like that. She smiled at me. We then had hugged and then we kissed each other on a lip.When we kissed though I had felt a very big connection between the two of us.
    We had then ate and took off. We was traveling hard when I realized that I forgot to grab Sigmayies food supply that she brought. She started screaming at me. I told her that we had enough meat to last us for a week. She still was heaving about me forgetting the supplies. After hours of intense traveling we stopped. We came up to a small village. It was the village of my friend Patrunin. I asked if we could stop there and visit. She said only if we are getting supplies. I said "I can sell the meat that we have and we can get supplies then."Sigmayie said" I guess it wouldn't hurt for us to do this." We then entered the village. I told her I was going to visit my friend while we were here. She did not like the idea of me leaving her sight. I told her that it was just for a few minutes. She then grabbed my hand and said" Nabaru I don't want to be alone thats why I want to just hurry up and us just get out of here." I then said ok. We sold the meet and got the supplies. After we got the supplies we started to walk out of town. As we was walking we ran into Patrunin. He asked if he could tag along and I said it was ok. Then all three of us had left. I told him that our goal was to reach the village within the next three days. He said that we could reach it in less than one. I asked him how and he said that we can cut through the woods at a diagonal angel therefore reducing travel time. I told him that we make camp at sundown.
    He then said that we should reach the Village hidden in the mountains by tomorrow morning. We then left the village. We traveled for nine more hours. Then we made camp. Sigmayie told me to go get wood for the fire. So I walked off to get the wood. After two hours I returned, but I never expected to see what I did. Sigmayie and Patrunin were kissing. I dropped the wood and ran off shedding tears of sorrow. Patrunin chased after me. I told him to get away and I never want to see him again.
He finally caught up to me when the sun started to rise. He told me that she kissed him, and that he tried to shove her away. I asked him why? Then he said he didn't know why she kissed him. I then told him that I don't care that she kissed him because he kissed her back. Then he said that he would make this up to me. I told him that it would take a hell of a lot. Then I jumped into the trees and took off. I reached my village within an hour after I spoke to Patrunin.
    When I arrived I saw nothing but a sight of terror. The village was on fire. The mountain was annihilated. I ran all the way to village. I was looking around for Saratoga,but when I found him I was to late or so I had thought. Saratoga was still breathing. He was lying down with three daggers in his back. I picked him up and started to carry him. Then it struck me that Sasuki was in the village. I ran to her house while caring Saratoga, but there was no way I could save here. Her body had been charred. She also had half of her roof sitting on her. The I heard Saratoga tell me that we had to get out of the village. I started running.
    Then out of the blue two men show up that were from the Land of the Hidden. They told me to surrender and said they might let me live. I told them to back off of me. The just kept walking forward. Then the one on the left had a sword go through his chest. He had dropped there on the spot. Then the guy on the right had an arrow go through his neck. I looked and it was Patrunin and Sigmayie. I asked them what they were doing here. Then Patrunin was killed by a dagger. I told Sigmayie to get near me. She jumped down and then she started running two me. As she was running two me she was shot with an arrow in the back. The arrow had killed her. I ran out the got into the woods. The woods were burning. I made a split second decision to run through the sheet of smoke. I knew that the smoke would hide me from there sighting techniques. There techniques consisted of  detecting the body temperature. I hid in a village that was hidden underground far to deep for the enemy to detect any heat. I knew about this village because of my friend Sasabru. I waited by his bed for days for him to wake up, but the worst had happened. On the forth day the nurse walked in. She told me that the have been doing all that they possibly could but the fact remained that he could not survive any longer. I told them to let me pay my respects to him and say goodbye. As I was talking to him his heart rate started to drop! It was then that the nurses told me that he was dying rapidly! I started crying. Then a few moments later he was dead.
    I then was just stunned. One of my dearest friends had just died. I went to a hotel that was ran by my Uncle. I told him what had happen and he told me I could stay there for a few days for free. I asked him my room number and he said that my room number was 24682012. I went to my room and laid down. I felt so sad about this. I staid in my room for days. Then I finally came out. My uncle told me that I needed to go try and get over my friends deaths. I guess he was right. So I went to the bar. Next thing I remembered after going to the bar was that I was in a fight. I had whooped the guy into the next century. Then all the sudden I got pulled out of there by my uncle. He took me back to the hotel. He then took me to the room were he and my father grew up in. I looked around. There was pictures around the whole room of my father and all of his friends and my Uncle and his friends. He said "You feel sorry and sad that you lost friends that you knew for a while except for one. Look around. Look how many friends I have in those pictures. Out of all of them only five are alive. Only five out of fifty. Then look on your left. See the man with blond hair. See your father. You think about how your feeling right now but multiply the pain by one thousand. It kills me to know that I will never see my own brother again. It kills me to know that I will never see the other forty five of my friends. I have lost so much. It still hurts me even to today to know that my brother will never again walk through that door. I still have nightmares about that night that your father was killed. I still wish that I could have done something to save him. I still am dyeing because I have lost so much. But I don't go moping around anymore. Come on Nabaru get out of that suit and get out there. You can do better than getting drunk to forget everything. You can get out of this phase. You have to get out of this phase.So go make some new friends, and don't give up when the going gets tough."
    I said ok and walked out on the streets. Then a group with giant army was walking by.They glanced at me then they kept walking. I told my uncle that I was leaving the village to go strike back at the men from the Land of the Hidden. He told me that they were not from there. They were a group known as the Oganime. I told him ok and he then told me to weight that he would hand me some weapons for my trip along with some food. I waited and then he came back out. He handed me the stuff. He told me to be careful that the group was dangerous. I told him ok and then I walked off. As I looked back I seen the depressed expression on his face. i didn't want to leave him at this point, but I knew I had to. I knew I had to serve justice the Oganime for Saratoga, Parunin,Sigmayie and all the people that Oganime has wronged. For this is what must be done. Even if it costs me my life.
    I soon exited the city. I started to travel down to the hidden valley. I started to walk above the pit of the canyon near the valley. As I was walking above I noticed a group. I used a enhancement spell. I then had notice that it was the same group I saw earlier. So I was just fallowing them. I don't know how, but they saw me fallowing them. So the stopped and prepared for a fight they demanded that I got down and go to them. I did as they asked to avoid killing people I didn't have to. When I went down there they asked me what I was doing and I told them my whole story. Asked me what my skills was and I told them I was a Ninja/mage. They told me I could be of use. I asked how then they said" you'd make a fine slave." I told them I was a slave to nobody. I then walked off. I was walking for about three hours when I saw the same group was surrounded. I thought about helping them, but I was not sure if I should help such morons. Then I heard them scream for help. I quickly sprung into action. I made the ground beneath the enemies feat turn into quicksand then when all of them submerged under the quicksand I made the earth turn solid again!Then I shuffled the earth again. Then I saw the reinforcements come. I made giant rock spears shoot out of the side of the mountain! It had killed everybody that was running up there.
    I then ran down to the group and said."Still think I would only work as a slave." They asked me if I would join there group. I told them I would but I am on a mission. The group asked what my mission was and I said."My mission is to kill every Oganime there is."They said they will help me with that because there after one of them anyways. I asked why the had on so much armor. They said just to look bigger than they are without it. They also said it was for intimidation reasons. I said Ok and then we walked off. I asked them what there names were. The man with blond hair said his name was Ranford. The guy who had brown hair said his was Rutiknew. Then the girl with red hair said hers was Yungoom. Then after a while I told them I was going back on top to scout out the canyon for ambushes. They said alright. I then slung my self up there. When I looked what I saw was that the village in the canyon was on fire. I ran back to them and told them we had to hurry and get to the village. They asked me why and I told them the village is under attack! They told me that they will do all they can. I used a flight spell with a carving spell to take the ground right out of under our feet. Within seconds we were at the village. Many people were lying on the ground when we had arrived. Then we saw dessert soldiers. One of them slit a mans through for no reason. So we sprung into action! Ranford took his sword and attacked one of the captains! Rutiknew went to the roof and pulled out his bow. He shot at some of the men who was holding hostages! Yungoom pulled out her her blades. She was rather stealthy like. She snuck behind five men and killed them before they even knew what happened to they guy next to them! I Used a spell of storms to set out the fire. Then I pulled out my blade and charged in! I stabbed one guy. Then i used my bow and shot the next. I then pulled out my throwing daggers! I through them at the other captain that was there! Then I used a earth spell to lift up a house. I through it on top of the reinforcements! Then I finished all the other men that was there with the group!
 
© Copyright 2014 Jonathon (jonathon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977030-Nabaru