*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977573-Mathilde
by bees
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1977573
Second entry...
In every ones life, there was a time you were young and life made so much sense that you would give up everything for that one moment of sunshine, the happiness...

That one day at the pool with your mother, the day you remember you laughed out so loud you almost fainted, that birthday present you received that morning you almost forgot, the day you lost a friend and you wanted to cry so badly about it... That day you walked away without paying and the day you realized someone liked you for no reason at all...

That day you remember as yesterday that once you were young and free, but now even that day just seems like a distant memory...

But the day you find that other that made life so much more worth living for is the day that brought that sober town with the decorated houses and the sounds of Sunday afternoon meals and happiness, the faint memory of a family and friends, and realizing that life does not last forever and that you need to find your own way and people so close.

Say goodbye but tell me if you understand this because it was never intended for me.
© Copyright 2014 bees (bees_one at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977573-Mathilde