*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977726-Yamakun-Saga-Nora--The-Olympic-Trials
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1977726
Nora is one of first to challenge the rulings among Olympus and live.
During the days of darkness, there lived a fire that burned endlessly. This fire was the bringer of darkness to all and held within itself the darkest of forces...the Orichu; inanimate being of life and death; ever wondering, ever seeking and, everlasting. Until one day, a light shined on the darkness and withdrew the fire. This was the first of many miracles by this light. The fire tried to attack it, but the light weakened it, for the fire dwelled in the darkness and kept it cold and always burning, with the coldness, the fire would keep alive the Orichu, but the more the light shined, the more it threatened their destruction. The light spoke to the fire. It asked what was wrong. "You are too bright" the fire spoke. "Allow me my darkness if you chose to please me". "I cannot" the light spoke as well. "But I will not leave you in torment" The light had not forgotten that the fire tried to harm him. So he built the fire a home, a home where he could let his Orichu free, but the Orichu were dangerous and violent and caused all manners soon to be called sin. The light would soon make his own world and the Orichu would threaten it, so he sent the world of the Orichu and the fire into a veil to protect both worlds, his and the fire's. However, walls were meant to be torn down...







My name is Musu Usum...


Nora


Olympic Trials


And I witnessed its fall








10,000 years ago.....


Ohm


Deep in the center of the underworld of Olympus, Hades smiles successfully in his tower that views the pool of souls below him. Hades was a cunning individual, despite his solitude forced upon by the God of the Sky Zeus. For centuries, Hades has been a major role in the shaping of mankind's future, though not directly. He would simply send his minions to do his bidding. However, there was one individual that Hades had always desired. A man needed to make his next step to control Olympus and maybe more. He stares into a pool of water on his floor by his feet and smiles at his muscle paled body reflection. His lower half is covered with a toga and his hair is short black with grey strand. Through the door behind him, Hades felt a dark presence coming his way with a great hatred and strong heart of destruction "Hades!" The voice called out and echoed through the hall to the door. The water below Hades vanishes and he smiles for his final phase in his plan had arrived. A six foot man with purple skin in a black armor and a purple cape kicked through the door with ease carrying a large sword on his back. His eyes were red as blood and a mark of the Dark Inferno Sun was branded onto his cape. This man's name is Hora. Hora was once a General of war, but he succumbed to the dark hatred in his heart as legend tells. Hora grasped Hades by the neck and thrust him on to a wall holding his neck. "How dare you?" Hora yelled, thrashing Hades against the wall and then tightening his grip. "Calm down Titan, I thought you needed insurance" Hades said with a grin of his plight. "You interfered!" Hora said.

"I did my part" Hades smirked.

"You should have never come!" Hora boomed.

"And let you die? Not going to happen" Hades grinned.

Hora tightened his grip. "I'd rather die than cheat in the Olympic Trials."

"But what about your family" Hades asked. "Your sons Feral or maybe Nora; don't you care for them?" Hora then pulled out his great sword called the Demon knife. The Demon Knife is mighty sword that once belonged to the Lord of Darkness and was once called Man's betrayal. The name changes to Demon Knife; because the devil can betray without hesitation. He then placed the sword at Hades face. "What are you going to do with that?" Hades asked.

"If you ever aid anyone in my family again, I will kill you!" Hora demanded. Hades, being clever, saw through Hora's Heart.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Hades said with a smirk. "If you kill me who's to stop Zeus from finding out you cheated in the Olympic trials?" Hora glared at Hades with his rage boiling. "You know the penalty; if a champion is caught cheating in the Olympics trial, the champion as well as the family will be sent to me, their powers revoked, turned mortal, and made to serve me for the next 50,000 years." Hora lowered his sword. Hades smiled, but soon was too late to react to Hora plunging his blade into his chest. Hades grasped the sword trying to remove it from his body, but the blade passed through the wall.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear" Hora said. Hades smiled.

         "You made yourself clear alright" Hades said. "Crystal" Suddenly crystal began to encompass Hora's sword then soon Hora's hand. It covered Hora's entire body. The last thing Hora saw before his sight was blocked by crystal was Hades fading from the sword to the ground. "From now on in the Olympic trials, you'll do as I say or I'll make sure you will have a wonderful time here" Hades said.

"You and your Family....."


Ohm






© Copyright 2014 anytype (roinx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977726-Yamakun-Saga-Nora--The-Olympic-Trials