*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978799-My-hellish-life
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Dark · #1978799
A girl goes through life trying to comprehend what she is, it set in another universe.
          I was seven years old when i found out what i am. I was told its not my fault but i know what really happened on that july day. yes it happened when i was seven on the seventh month and fourteenth day of that month. when who i thought was my family died in a "tragic" fire that the news said was faulty wiring but i know the truth i started it. that day still haunts me no matter what i do i can't forget its everywhere around me when i close my eyes i can still see my sisters big blue eyes pleading for me to help her but i can't do anything. My name is Eris and what i am is neither human nor cyborg and i hate myself for being adopted into their human family when all i brought upon them was pain and suffering because of me we never had enough food they spent their money on sending me to school they risked everything for me and i in return hated them for it.



© Copyright 2014 Madison Graham (monaandabby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978799-My-hellish-life