*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979126-With-great-power
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1979126
comes great love making? This is my first attempt at anything erotic.
         "Oh God!" I could think nothing else with his tongue working on me like this. My hands gripping tight in his short brown hair, I pulled his face even more tightly into me. I had only been with him a few minutes but I knew life would never be the same. I released my grip on him with one hand and pushed absent mindedly against the wall behind me. As if pushing against him would push his tongue harder into my womanhood. Finding this ineffective I instead used that hand to grab at my breast, teasing the nipple then pulling on it before gripping and kneading the whole boob roughly. "Fuck me!" I exclaimed, again not even realizing what I was saying. The world seemed to blur. He would flick his tongue ever so quickly now and then just over what felt like the throbbing center of my universe. It was torturous. "Someone is very horny tonight, You're already soaking wet honey" he said briefly taking a break from his play. I could barely groan in displeasure before he had started again. Worse (better?) yet he was now growling and humming into me as well. I felt this pressure keep building  and building inside of me, a burning hot lava about to pop me like a water balloon from inside, when suddenly it did. I screamed, high pitched and continuously for several moments. He just kept at me as I squirted all over his face repeatedly. I couldn't breathe. Just before I would have passed out he stopped and raised up onto his knees. " It's been a while since you squirted for me my love" he cooed as he moved his knees up close to my hips. " Mr. Stevens....Oh God....Ugh..." this was all I could get out while trying to breath. "Mr. Stevens huh? Why so formal honey?" he pondered aloud with a wink. That's when I realized what he'd been doing with his hands. He was taking aim. "How the hell did you end up here Jim?" was the question suddenly forefront in my mind. The question was short lived though, as my "husband" was at the ready and insistent upon making me squeal. I lost myself in the thrusts of my neighbor.



         The next day I awoke equally lost. "Where am I? This bedroom looks familiar. Oh!" I thought, taking in the room as I sat up. The last of the coming a I looked down at my naked neighbor Dan Stevens and my own naked body that yet was not my own. At this point it might be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is James Browning. I am a nineteen your old college student out on break for summer vacation. I work part time at a medical office as a record technician and am into all the normal things a guy my age likes. I am sure you have noticed that things are not all lining up here. At this point they were not for me either. I got up and went fumbling down the hall looking for a restroom. I found my mark and walked in. After I closed and locked the door I found evidence that what I had suspected had been true. I was looking in the mirror at my very naked, very attractive neighbor Sheila Stevens. A vary lovely lady indeed, Sheila was of mid height for a woman, about five foot six inches, and very well taken care of. Though she could not have been more that a hundred and ten pounds, she was curvy for her frame. Only a three years older than me, she kept a short blond bob and very meticulously kept her nails and hair in style and in place. It was almost humorous to see her with that recently fucked bed head. This of humor of course was stifled by the realization of what I was seeing and feeling. I looked down upon myself and back into the mirror. I could feel the pressure and wetness from the night prior to a lesser degree building already. I watched my new reflection as I cautiously at first, the more fervently began touching the various parts of my body. Large tits with super sensitive quarter sized nipples bounced as I moved and squished ever so pleasantly when I squeezed gently at them. I slid my hands down my body feeling the curves and relishing the sensation as I spread open my new lips and slid a finger in between. I had just started to rub up and down when a realization came to me. If I am here who is in my body? Am I stuck as Sheila now?



         Sometimes I guess, simple yet wonderful things happen. As soon as I had thought about being in my own body I was. Looking around, I was setting at my computer desk as I normally would have been at this hour, checking up on a few social media sites I frequented. My memories caught back up to me, like my brain was telling me the story of what I had done while I was away. It was all the normal mundane things. I showered, played video games, then went to sleep. This got me even more curious though. I thought again of Sheila and yet again I was her. Now setting with my legs spread wide on the side of the bathtub, I was thrusting a very large dildo into myself only to pull out and repeat. Apparently I could switch at will. Even more strange, her memories since last I had been her caught up as well. The body had been so turned on from my initial attempt at play that the real Sheila just went ahead and continued. She had pulled out one of her favorite toys from under the sink, the purple one she used when she took a bath. Other bits of information began to connect as well, like remembering where I had bought the curtains for the shower. As bizarre as the whole thing was, this was turning me on even more. I kept pumping myself with the member until another thought came to me. I wonder how it would feel to fuck Mrs. Stevens.



         Two things happened very quickly. The first being that I pictured last night but from the perspective of Dan. The second was that I was suddenly Dan and was on my way to the same bathroom. I finished the walk very quickly and found Sheila still at it, almost purring from her efforts. It took all of about ten seconds, from the moment I opened the door of the bathroom, until I had returned to the bedroom with my "new" wife of four years. We were on each other the whole way, so turned on the we couldn't help but grab, kiss, bite and rake our nails on each other as we fought our way into bed. To my surprise Sheila made it obvious that she wanted the top. "You have had your turn for control Mr. Stevens, it is my turn to treat you." She must have remembered the reaction I had gotten from Dan last night and thought to put special emphasis on "my" name. It had worked just as well for me, although to be honest I was already throbbing hard. Every one of my friends that knew of Sheila referred to her as Power Girl, a comic book super that she could have easily passed for. We had all had secret crushes on her. Now here she was, my cock in hand jerking me off and preparing to lower herself on to me. With a warm wave and moment of tension I was inside of her. A moment later she was bouncing away, stabbing herself over and over on me. I ran my hands over her breasts then down her sides loving the sounds of her gasping for air and moaning with pleasure. I had only just recalled the same pleasure I had enjoyed as her the night before when to my surprise I was her yet again, now bobbing at varied paces on the penis I had just owned. It was glorious but again I missed the other side. I switched again, back on bottom receiving the ride I had always dreamed of. It suddenly clicked in my head. Why choose? I began swapping back and forth rapidly. The net result was that while I was never in both bodies, I had control over everything going on and felt both sides almost simultaneously. It was only a few moments before both of "me" were cumming hard, but I did not want it to stop. So it didn't. Somehow my cock stayed hard and my pussy stayed wet. I fucked for hours there, just enjoying the feel of both bodies and the sounds of ecstasy as I made them. The bodies did begin to tire out after a while, so I stopped. If by pure coincidence I ended up as Dan and laid back on the pillow propped up behind me. A few seconds later Sheila was beside me, tracing an imaginary line on my face. " Baby, I don't know what that was, but it was heaven" she whispered to me. I held her close and enjoyed the moment.



         As I lay there, I realized Sheila had fallen asleep. I partially envied her. I had always been prone to insomnia. In fact that had been the case last night. Thinking on it a bit more, I tried to retrace the events of yesterday. Nothing had been out of the ordinary until I happened to notice the familiar sounds of my neighbor groaning with pleasure. At first it had been a bit annoying, but as with most single young guys I found a way to make the most of it. I had been jacking off. The last thought I remembered was " I wonder what it would be like to have a body like that". I had meant it more in the context of having a wife with such an amazing figure but instead ended up with that body. I had not ever really been one for sexual fantasies except the typical daydream about a specific girl so this was beyond my ability to truly process. If I can trade bodies with my neighbors, can I trade with other folks? Can I do anything else? I considered recent events and decided I would see if my thoughts could effect anything else. With Sheila right there and asleep it was hard to think of a better test subject. Perhaps she would look more feminine with long hair I thought before brushing the bangs from over her eyes. The bangs stayed, the bob did not. Just as I had thought it, Sheila now sported a long mane of hair that would easily reach the top of her ass. "Wow" I said aloud startling myself with Dan's voice. I tried something else. I remembered a moment ago that her breasts where C's. I wonder if I can make them even more full. Again as soon as I envisioned larger boobs, her tits were bigger. I shook my head and returned her to her natural state. Taking another step in my experiment, I attempted to control her without actually swapping with her. To my delight as soon as I pictured it Sheila was awake again, now giving me a blowjob. She slurped my dick down again and again, adding little licks and nibbles as she saw fit. Though silent she still had control of what she did, in effect but was bound to my mental suggestion. It was very hard to think well with her paying this attention to me. As tired as both these bodies were, I was afraid I might push them to their limits. I calmly caressed the back of her head, allowing myself a few more licks before suggesting her back to sleep. Cuddled next to her I left the Stevens for my own body.



         Home once again, now eating lunch, the day hit me. A day full of almost nothing. It was Friday so most folks were at work. I was off for the day due to one of our doctors being on vacation. I was not going to be bored for the rest of the day though. My family all lead normal lives. My parents were at work, and my younger brother Tom was at summer school. Having tried a few ideas with my wife, I mean neighbor, I thought it was time to try a new subject. Being careful not to imagine them too hard I tried to list a few other folks that lived near by that I found attractive. After a while I put on some shoes and just went for a walk. I passed right in front of the Stevens house, not a light on or sign of movement. A few miles down the road I did happen by a complete stranger that I found interesting. Though much taller and leaner the Sheila this young lady was still very attractive. She wore black plastic framed glasses, and had long dark brown hair up in a high pony tail. With only a thought I realized that I knew her. Her name was Sarah. She was a nurse out for a run. Her boyfriend had recently left to join the military but had not been in contact with her since. His parents had told her the relationship was over a few days past. Her life details flooded my brain until I bade it stop. "Hello there" I said with a smile as she passed by. She hadn't even really seen me, she was concentrating hard on the music she had playing through ear buds. I looked around. There was no one else around. I stopped her, mid step. I imagined her stopping and coming over to talk with me then continuing the conversation at my home. That's exactly what happened. " Hi!" she replied cheerfully as if she had heard me "How are you?" Much better now, I thought. Easily enough conversation took flight from there. I already knew just about everything about this woman but I had her tell me about herself anyways. I thought that two young people on a walk looked fairly normal.  It did not take us long to return to my house.



         Once inside I considered my options as we took seats on opposite sides of my room. This woman was not expected anywhere for a least a few hours to a day. With a thought, I could have her mass text her loved ones claiming a sudden illness or vacation had her distracted. On the other hand my home would be buzzing with more people in a matter of an hour or two. I could actually let her make her own decisions, I thought, but then who is to say she doesn't leave? Having made up my mind that having this power was useless unless I used it, I took action. My first thought was a simple imagining her getting very horny. As she continued on about her cat Casey she crossed her legs with a slight flushed look to her skin. Her toes began to fidget in her shoes and on more that one occasion I caught her looking at the bulge in my pants. It was hard not to laugh. Next I tried to visualize how we would end up together. My first thought was simply to have her strip and mount me but before I could finish the thought I had already dismissed it. It was too simple to let things go that way. My next idea was much better. I thought that she had to answer all my questions with blunt honestly and act on any insistence I made. This seemed to not have an effect at first but bore fruit quickly. Once more I saw her glance down. "Did you just look at my crotch?" I asked feigning a shocked tone. "Oh yeah, sorry I'm a little turned on right now. But yeah like I was saying she purred..." and on she continued like it was nothing. "Wouldn't you rather do something about it that just glance at it? Perhaps you should get a closer look." I said growing stiff. "You know what, you're right! It's never a bad idea to size up a new friend. Anyways so I threw the...." she trailed off again as she rose from the seat and knelled down in front of me. She unzipped my pants and with a little help pull my boxers and jeans down to my ankles. Oddly she was still talking about her cat as she looked me over. "Are you familiar with a man's penis? You should play with it some while you're down there." I offered knowing she had only been with one fellow. "True, a little practice never hurt. So then..." She grabbed my dick in hand at first just kind of swishing it about like a baton, then actually jacking me off a bit. "You know this thing is actually pretty big. If i knew you a bit better you might be in trouble. It's a good thing I'm not one of those slutty girls you know?" She rattled off, seemingly unaware of what she was doing. "Aren't you though?" I asked. "It looks to me like you are playing with a strangers cock. If you ask me you seem like a really slutty girl. Hell you should be sucking it and fucking me shortly" I retorted not even fully realizing how far I had jumped. "Now that you mention it..." this time she didn't keep talking. Down her face went quickly changing from seemingly innocent play to obvious sex play. She was licking and sucking quick and deep, almost swallowing my dick as she pushed her lips to my torso. I took special delight in not only the feeling but the site of her pony tail flying back and forth. After a few seconds I almost came, but stopped myself. Literally I stopped myself envisioning my cock hard and firm for hours. I grabbed the back of her head and forced myself in deep, holding it in there until I felt her start to gag. The sensation was terrific.



          A half hour went by in a snap. "With all that pussy talk earlier I have yet to see yours come out to play" I teased. Instantly she shot up and her clothes hit the floor far away. Again I was being mounted. This time the effect was slightly more hurried. Plop and I was in. Sarah was in wonderful shape. She seemed to be able to hop quickly, with almost no strain on her breathing. Even more pleasing she would take a moment here and there to grind her cunt against me. I felt her cum a few times but like the slutty girl I had called her, she kept at it focused on making me cum too. She wanted it, no needed me to cum. Another half an hour down I had lost track of time. that's when the unthinkable happened. My mother opened my bedroom door. "Hey Jim sweetie what.... OH MY GOD!" She said, yelling at the end. With a quick thought I stopped her,but with Sarah still humping away my head was not very clear. Accidently I had what I would later think a very uncharacteristic thought. I imagined my mother helping. I had never been attracted to my mom. She was in her early forties. Still pretty but not in the way I would have ever considered attractive. She was also tall for a woman with mid length brown hair and a curvy figure. "Wide hips and big boobs, that's what makes a woman" my dad used to say. He had picked well on those qualities. Before I could have a second though there she was under Sarah still going strong, licking and sucking at my ball sack. "Oh my God!" I echoed realizing what was happening. In a flash everything changed yet again. Now i was standing at one end of the bed. My mother was now completely naked, legs fully spread in front of me, with Sarah's pussy lingering over mom's face. Mom was the one now determined to make someone cum as she expertly licked between the lips my dick had just left open. Speaking of my dick, it was now planted deep in the cunt I had came from. I was thrusting hard and fast, watching in awe at the swaying of my mothers huge boobies. "mmm that's right Jimmy, fuck mommy hard" she whispered between tongue flicks. Sarah bent forward making out with me and placing my hands where she thought best. One hand on her tit, the other cupping my mothers, as Sarah held moms legs up and apart. Mom looked happier than I had ever seen her, and younger too. All I had to do was think...



         And I would know how she felt. I felt the dick slamming into me and knew what I had done. I was now my mom. I had thought that my stent as Sheila the night prior would have prepared me for how a woman's end of sex would be, but this was very different. Instead of a quick giggling sensation, I could feel the weight of my enormous breaths making waves across my chest. My vagina felt like a faucet turned completely on. I flushed constantly but somehow still felt like I was full of pressure. Still keeping pace with my tongue on Sarah, I grabbed my other tit with one hand, and started making circles on my clit with the other. Even more pressure came and the so did I. I couldn't stop though. It was like I kept peeking higher and higher but also wanted more. I could taste Sarah cumming again. It was almost perfect, but I knew it couldn't last. That realization saved me. I switched back to my old body and dispelled the effect on my penis. Instantly I pulled out, only the shoot cum all over my mother. As if reading one another's thoughts both my mom and Sarah just stopped, staring down at the huge mess I had made. "Wow!" they exclaimed in unison. I took one second to enjoy the view, a beautiful young lady that I had just had a wonderful time, sweeting from the effort. Underneath her my very chesty and mature mother covered in my seamen, looking at me with pure lust. It was unnerving to say the least. "Mom, I'm so sorry.... We have to get up and go. Tom and Dad will be here any minute!" Instantly panic hit my mother. She was up and headed to the shower. Now her eyes game me the impression of disgust and sadness. "Jim you need to get your friend home. I don't care if you are late for supper. Be safe." She instructed as she left. Sarah stood there kind of stunned for a moment then started gathering her things and dressing. I walked her home with out a word.



         I took the rest of the weekend to try and get over what had happened. I ended up bunking with one of my friends until mid-day Sunday. Even though I knew she had no ill memory of the encounter, every time I looked at my mother my brain would lurch with a mix of attraction and shame. She had even attempted to sneak in another visit the night prior and asked if Sarah would be visiting again soon. This power that I had been given easily got out of hand. My alarm sounded off at its typical four forty five am.  I grudgingly found my way out of bed and eventually to work. My job is pretty mundane. For the most part I only had to correct other folk's errors and move files from place to place as needed. Occasionally though, I had to spend a day to copy charts. This was going to be one of those days. It was very much the most boring aspect of my job, and the one that no one envied me for. As one might imagine, it was hard for me to not let my mind wonder. Very carefully, I attempted to complete my task. It was only a matter of time before something happened. A few hours into the day a group of nurses passed by tailed by a lone lady. Within the twenty or so people I worked with only myself and two others were male. Sadly, of the whole group, one of the few that I got along with personally and had some attraction to, was also the most irritating to work with. Maggie was in her mid-forties. A tomboy by nature, she was also a wife and had four kids. I really only saw her in scrubs but had been told she cleaned up well. Maggie was a good looking gal, with a pear shaped frame and long red hair. Weighed against all this was the fact that she was well know to be a busy body and would jump in and critique any job you might be working on. Even if she had never had to do it herself. Most of the office thought it was her way of making herself feel more important and powerful. As luck would have it, it was my turn for a reprimanding.



         "Can't you do anything but stand around?" she quipped while passing by. "Well considering how many charts I have to copy, and how often I would end up returning to the same spot, I'm going to go with no. Not today." I responded in a similar snarky tone. This was how I had always reacted to her. It seemed to effectively convey that I was not her underling to boss around while also keeping the tension and tone amiable. She smiled as usual, amused then stopped, returned, and retorted "Well that is too bad, I'm sure our company would love for you to make better use of your time". I bet you would too, I thought. A moment later I was on the other side of the room, looking at myself. I had switched bodies again. I considered changing back immediately but instead stopped to consider the memories that were coming in from Maggie's brain. I had actually been right. In fact, she had been fantasizing about using my time at work for her purposes for a long time. In secret she would make her way to the abandoned medical offices just down the hall from our own practice and masturbate to the thoughts of coming on to me and breaking in office equipment. If I had known that work could have been a lot more fun the last several months. "Are you ok Maggie?" my body asked. "Oh... yeah, sorry" I recovered, making my way to the door. I closed and locked it. Maybe she just needed a push. "Speaking of a better use...." I began, mimicking Maggie's usual tone "I think it's finally time I showed you what I mean." I crossed the room, paying extra attention to sway my hips. "Huh?" was the genius reply my old form came out with before I was on him. I kissed him hard, the kind of kiss you cannot mistake as anything but sexual. "mmmmgggh..." Jim breathed as the kiss ended. "Maggie, what are you doing?" Obviously confused, I made my intentions know to him. "I'm using your time and mine, more wisely. Now pull down your pants." I rubbed at my own penis with the full of my palm, up and down against my pants to ensure my point came home. As I started to pull off the scrubs, Jim finally responded. "But you're married and we are at work..." he stammered, but complied at the same time. "I'm not telling if you don't. Just keep quiet and no one will bother looking in here. I've been wanting a piece of you for a long time" I said, emphasizing the word piece with a squeeze of his now visible and hard dick. I bent over the copier and spread my legs wide. Shlict. The sound came from my labia as I ran a finger between, demonstrating how wet and willing I was, with a wink over my shoulder to Jim.



         Thinking that this was enough of a push, I switched back to my old body. The memories of the last few minutes came sliding in just as I was sliding into Maggie from behind. I almost chuckled at how confused I had been at her sudden advances. As I pounded away at her, I grabbed a handful of hair and tugged lightly, just as she had imagined a few weeks prior. Continuing her fantasy, I smacked her ass hard, leaving a handprint for just a moment. She was really liking this! It was all she could do to keep her noises down. "Oh, oh God..." she was murmuring in rhythm with my thrusts. I felt her tightening, building to a climax, the sensation of course bringing me closer as well. We came together, leaving a small puddle on the floor. She relaxed down against the copier exhausted. "That was amazing Maggie" I cooed at her. "You're telling me" she breathed "I've been wanting to do something like that forever." She stood and dressed. I immediately realized the error of what I had just caused and lamented. First I messed up my relationship with my mom and now I forced a married woman to live out a fantasy in the most immoral way. Oddly though, she didn't seem upset at all. "Are you ok?" I asked. She looked at me and gave me a half grin. "Well, you're the first man I've screwed other than my husband since I married him. I guess it is kind of bittersweet you know? Like now I know what I've been missing out on". I was about to apologize to her, even tell her it was my fault when she continued. "I really did enjoy that. Don't worry, you didn't ruin my marriage or anything like that. My hubby and I have been considering divorce for some time now. This just proved that it is the right choice for me. Please do not feel sorry for me. I don't feel bad at all, in fact I'm glad we fooled around." She walked back up to me, kissed my cheek, and whispered "We will be doing this again very soon if I have my way. Next time though, fuck me in the ass sweetie."



         The next few hours passed quickly. I even got some praise just before lunch time from my boss. I had given a formal and anonymous complement on my work ethic in our comments box. Even though I could think of more fun ways to celebrate the occasion, I opted to take the offer for the rest of the day and the next off and paid. On the way out I did take special note of the wink from Maggie. I waved goodbye for the day and got in my car.



         Usually I am a fairly simple guy during the work week. I got to work, do my job, come home, eat, and sleep. I really had no idea what I should do with the extra hours I had been given. I had thought to use my abilities, but with whom? I didn't want to actually end a marriage or ruin any other relationships with anyone I knew. Eventually I ended up driving to the mall. I figured I could browse for games or maybe even find someone I could have fun with and it not turn into a moral issue. I had no more that entered the mall, passing through the food court, when a familiar voice caught my ear. "Jimmy! How are you doing? We never exchanged numbers..." Sarah called to me. "Oh hi Sara. I'm well, how are you? I'm sorry I forgot, here is my number." I said back, writing on a sticky note left over from work. "I am great now! I had a lot of fun over at your house the other day. Life had been very depressing for me lately." She responded. "Oh, I'm being rude. This is my cousin Sandy". Waving her hands in the air, she beckoned over another young woman. I could see the family resemblance. They could have been siblings. The only way I could tell the two of them apart was the fact that Sandy had a lighter shade of brown hair and had decided to keep it down rather than in Sarah's typical ponytail. "Hi there Jim. Sarah has told me tons about you" she said, shaking my hand and smiling. "Well I hope it was all good." I offered. I was caught very off guard. What could Sarah have said about me other than we had recently had a threesome?" Anyways Jim, I'm glad I ran into you. I'll text you later. Maybe we can hang out again soon?" Sarah said pulling her cousin in tow and waving. "We too" I yelled back "talk to you soon."



         A few steps closer to the game store and I had received a text from her, giving me her number. I sent thanks back, content to let it go at that for now. Just as I was entering the store I got another text but decided to ignore it a while. I entered to shop, but didn't see anyone else in it. Browsing about I found no interesting new titles. I had been eyeing some older games a while but even with my job, they were still too expensive to consider. I picked up one of the newer installments of a shooting game I had enjoyed . Yet another text came through. I sighed. I guess that is just how some women are, text crazy. I approached the cashier's counter. "Can I help you?" a voice came from the stockroom. I turned to find a young lady looking at me with a peeved expression. She was wearing all black and had the typical makeup and piercings of the stereotypical gothic girl. At first I thought she might be leaning over some boxes or something but realized that she was actually just short, only about five foot even. "Oh hi there. I didn't see you before. I was just wondering if you had played this? Is there anything new to the franchise other than a short plot?" I asked. I was babbling. I had always had a weakness for the alt girl look. "Nope, not at all. Ti's still the same shitty game but with a new shitty story" she replied. She rolled her eyes at me as I balked. I had never known a cashier to talk like that about a product they were supposed to sell. "Look dude. I'm not on Earth just to sell you some stupid game and I hate your type. I can already see your little wheels turning. No, I'm not taken. I am straight, but no I do not want to go out sometime. No I don't want to hear about your max level avatar on whatever game you spend your lonely nights on, stupid man."



         I was slightly shocked at first, then mad. I had never been much of a chauvinist. As attractive as this girl was, she was also just a bitchy. "Excuse me?" I replied simply. She scoffed then turned to walk the rest of the way back into the stockroom. Calling me stupid was one thing, assuming I was going to approach her was bad too, but ignoring me was the one thing that I could not have tolerated. With a thought she was in front of me again. Shocked at the sudden change in location, she looked around wide eyed. "I just asked you a simple question. Do you really think it wise to just insult me? What is wrong with you?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Are you that ignorant? Do you really think that every guy you mouth off to will just take it without response?" I continued. Again no answer but tears were starting to pour. I chided her for a good long while, as she cried, making sure she heard every word of what I had to say about her actions. Eventually thought, I got tired of it and though still frustrated, left intending to go to a different shop. My phone buzzed again.

         

         I yanked my phone out to see what Sarah wanted and hopefully stop the annoyance. The messages were not from Sarah at all though, they were from mom. The first was simple enough, just asking when I would get off work. The next also was rather innocuous, hoping that I had been having a good day and letting me know that she had been feeling a bit sickly. But the most recent got me. "Get home as soon as you can". I was in my car and on my way home in a flash. My mom had never really texted except in case of emergencies. The last time she had sent a similar message my brother had been hit by a car and was in the hospital. I made it home in record time. I don't know if it was my powers or luck but I sped the whole way and was not pulled over. I ran in the door, turning the corner into my living room, expecting bad news and tears. Instead I found my mother standing with one leg hiked up on the arm of our couch. Naked. She was rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing a breast in the other. "Hey there Jimmy" She started with a fluttery noise "I see you also want to play." She nodded down at me, calling attention to the instantaneous bulge she had caused. "Mom....I can't..." I started but was cut off. "Jim, get over here and fuck your mother again. I want to feel you fill me with cum this time. I don't care if it is wrong but nothing has ever turned me on as much as your dick inside me did the other night. I know you want to fuck me again too. I can see it in your eyes..." at that she stood, then stalking in my direction, she approached me and pulled me over to the couch. "You don't have to say anything baby, momma will get things started for you." She spoke softly like I was a small child again.  She stripped me gently but quickly. As horrible as it was, I could not will her to stop. "Just like your father" she whispered "but much bigger. I know just what you'll like." With a quick squat, she was down. She grabbed my penis and started rubbing it. Occasionally she would use the tip to smack at her face, tongue and tits. The sight was a perverts dream. I hesitated, almost backing up and getting away when she pulled me forward instead. She squeezed my dick in between her boobs, the pushed them together and started doing squats. My mom tit-fucked me for a few minutes, then deciding that my moans of pleasure were not enough to satisfy her, swallowed the tip and gave me a simultaneous blow job.



         Any qualms I would have normally had vanished in the feel of it. I could see my powers at work as I envisioned my dick longer for her to have more to suck, and she quickened the pace of her movements well beyond what should have been possible. "Oh wow Jimmy, you are huge. I can't wait for that big cock to be in me" she gasped. "Why wait?" I retorted. She giggled, jiggling her tits in the process. Standing yet again for just a moment, she led me by the penis to the setting side of the couch. "That's the idea son, why put off what feels so good?" she laid down head on the armrest, pulling me down on top of her. "Morals be damned baby, I want you to screw me any time we can," I lined myself up, feeling her wet lips parting at my tip. "that's right. Be a dirty boy and give me that cock. Momma likes it dirty." In one slow but sensuous motion I pushed in. I felt inch by inch my mother's cunt engulfing my penis. With a gasp and a moan first, she laughed when our hips met. "mmmm all the way in.? Get to it son. Pound my pussy hard!"



         Hours later I woke up in my bed to a knock on the door. I was naked but covered by my bedding. "Umm yeah?" I asked, still half asleep. "Dinner is almost ready dear. You might want to wash up." Mom informed me. It was like nothing had happened. As instructed I got up, dressed, and washed my hands preparing for a family meal. Everything went like usual. My parents talked about family drama while my brother quizzed me about a game I had beaten a few weeks prior. Mom seemed just as distracted and preoccupied with the house and with her work as she had always been. I on the other hand was confused. I had expected a big change in her demeanor or some sort of life altering announcement of our transgressions. Suddenly inspiration came. I became her again. I got a play back of everything that had happened between us again immediately, but also got insight into exactly what she was feeling and doing afterwards. Having gone at it again and crashing into multiple orgasms on the couch, we had taken the fun to my room. After a few hours of sex I had been exhausted. I hadn't eaten anything and just plopped over asleep. Mom covered me, cleaned herself up, and prepared for everyone to return home. Conversation had continued even while I was digesting the past as if my mouth was on auto pilot. My mom had decided that we were to be lovers, but that the comfort of her current life was too important to rock the boat by telling anyone. She and my father hadn't actually had sex in months, bored with each other. I was the perfect outlet for her sexual frustration. To beat all she had even started planning an excuse to spend a lot more time with me soon. My dad was going out of town for a work trip and would be gone almost a whole month. Even though my brother was supposed to be in school, my mother had called and cleared the absence with Tom's school so they could all go "together". She would fake sick the night before and morning of the flight, but insist that they still go. We had all known I wouldn't be able to take any vacation, and that would give her someone to help her recover. Moms body was already growing tense and tingly as I worked over some of what my mom had been planning for us to do in that time. It was very perverse but also somewhat ingenious. My mother was even excited at the idea of waking up next to me for a change, or maybe moving me into her room. I swapped back, enlightened, appalled, and worse yet very horny. "More tuna casserole Jimmy?" Mom offered, holding out a bowl filled with her choice for supper. She winked. We both knew she was really wanting to offer a taste of something else.



         After supper, I retreated back to my room. I felt much better about things with my mom but still needed to shower before bed. I checked my phone, finding a missed text from several hours ago. "Hey. I miss you. What am I going to see you again?" from Sarah. It also had a picture attached of her smiling innocently. "I'll get back to you soon" I thought. I grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom.



         Once I got the water running warm and all undressed, I hopped in the shower. I had always enjoyed warm showers. It was one of the few places I could be left alone and it felt so good. A lot had been feeling good recently. My mind wandered for a while, remembering and processing everything that had been going on. I had experienced so much and so fast. I ended up thinking back on how I had treated Sarah. I felt bad, having almost ignored her since we had been together. She obviously somehow thought that we had a relationship, even though she barely knew me. "She does have a nice body though" I said aloud. "Who does?" She queried. I opened my eyes, realizing that I had teleported her here. Just as I had remembered, she stood there, water cascading down her sexy toned body. "You of course!" I answered. She blushed then leaned into me, starting to make out. The water got cold fairly quickly so I invited her to my room. After drying off, we just kind of hung around. We talked for several hours and ended up falling asleep together.



         "Mmmm, that feels great...." I woke up. Immediately aware that someone was sucking my dick. Sarah winked at me. "Good morning sweetie" she whispered.

         
© Copyright 2014 Wrigglefin (wrigglefin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979126-With-great-power