*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980868-About-me
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1980868
An essay about myself



         I came to writers.com because I thought it would help me to get started as a writer. I have wanted to be a writer since I got divorced in 2001. My life took a very drastic turn after my divorce and I was so afraid of living alone. I am in the process of taking a online college course called "Creative writing." I am doing very well in the course and I need the practice of writing . I enjoy reading in my pastime and I have done some crocheting and some knitting. I also enjoy some embroidery.

         I live with my fiance' in a house that i just recently purchased and we have been together for close to 7 years now. We are planning to get married in May of this year. He was the one who encouraged me to take the college course.

         I have 4 children all grown up with children of their own and I have ten grandchildren and 3great-grandchildren and another on the way. I enjoy family gatherings and I love being with family. I sure hope I make some friends on this sight.
© Copyright 2014 country jammer (unreknown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980868-About-me