*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981167-Keha-Blows-your-mind
by Bigben
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Music · #1981167
A retelling of Ke$ha's blow in a TG story
Hi,
My name is Steve Sempers. I'm a 27 year-old man, living in New York City.
I was strolling down the road one Saturday Night. Traffic had been hell. There was some big concert at Madison Square Garden tonight and trying to get anywhere was tough. By walking a few blocks out of the way I was able to avoid the traffic, but now I was walking by dance clubs. Lights blaring, music blasting, there was a drunk girl puking on every corner. I turned a corner and CRASH! I bumped into this woman. She looked really familiar. She had blond hair and glitter everywhere. I bent over to help her back up but her 2 friends grabbed her before I could.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there! Is there anything I can do to help?" I said.
"No, please don't worry about it." the woman responded.
"I'm Steve. If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask."
"Nice to meet you Steve I'm Kesha.You may have heard of me before... Anyways, we're going to a club down the block... How about to pay me back for knocking me down you come with and dance with us?"
"Uh... Sure. But I don't think they're letting people in now. It's kind of late." I said.
"Don't worry about that, Stev." She said, although I wondered why she had pronounced it Stehv not Steev. "I know the bouncer at Blow, the club down the street. He said he'd leave the backdoor cracked open for us."
Sure enough, when we got to the back door of the club, it was open. Her two friends smiled to each other and high fived. When we got in we weren't in a club, just a backroom. It looked like a high school prom set up, with a couple big bowls of Kool-aid set up in the middle of the room. One was blue, and probably was blueberry or something. The other one was pink. It probably tasted like strawberry. Strawberry is my favorite flavor. Kesha leans over to me, hand sliding down my chest towards my pants and says "Why don't you grab us a drink, Stev?" I nearly trip running so quickly to get her a drink. My dick was getting harder every second I was with her. I asked her which flavor she wanted she said pink. I took a pink drink too and walked them back over to her. She raised the cup and said "To the first of many great nights!" We both knocked them back, and the next thing I know I'm on the ground, face-down. I can hear Kesha's friends are laughing, and the music is still pumping in the background. I go to push myself off the ground and see shiny blue on my hands. As I'm about to pull my hands closer to inspect them, blond hair falls in my face. That's weird... I always keep my hair short. I get to standing again and push the hair out of my face before looking closer at my hands. Where once I had big hands were now slim feminine fingers with glitterly blue nails and 2 rings on each hand. I looked at Kesha's friends and asked "What's goin-" My voice! My normally deep voice had changed into a soprano. I looked down and almost passed out again. I had boobs. They were contained, but the cleavage was pretty clear. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" I screamed at the two girls, still laughing at me. "You drank the pink drink, silly. That's for girls only." Said the brunette. She was wearing a short black dress with a window cut for her boobs. "If a guy drinks it... well, this happens." Said the redhead, wearing a white top with a black skirt. "That's what this club is about. You can return to your male form at anytime by drinking the blue. But I think Kesha wanted you to stay like this for a while at least." She continued. "There's a mirror over there, go take a peak at your new self."
© Copyright 2014 Bigben (paperbagman99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981167-Keha-Blows-your-mind