*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981995-Murder-In-Magnolia-Ar
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Death · #1981995
A Botched murder investigation and cover up leads to Life in Prison for a young couple
It was March 10, 1991 when Linda Holley was brutally beaten and stabbed in her home in Magnolia, Arkansas. This was a quiet area of Magnolia AR where folks knew each other to the point that they knew on a first name basis as well as when each other got home from work. On this particular evening in question Linda came home from work, checked her mail and had a conversation with the neighbor before going into her home to take a shower. Once inside, Linda's world was turned upside down with a personal rage that would end her life in an extremely brutal manner. Linda was severely beaten and stabbed multiple times and left laying on the floor in a pool of her own blood. Moments later her phone rings several times and goes to voice mail, its the same lady friend that Linda talks to on a regular basis. After no answer the neighbor sees a vehicle at Linda's home and calls a friend over to verify that it is an unmarked city police car.

© Copyright 2014 Troy Cooper (troycooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981995-Murder-In-Magnolia-Ar