*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982740-Twins-Piqued
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Other · #1982740
Just a short little slice of life for two bickering brothers.
CONTEST PROMPT:
Write purely dialogues.


Twins Piqued!
Carol St. Ann
Approx 450 words



"That's it, Mark! I've had it. Things happen. You need to get over it and just let it go."

"Yeah, Mitch. Yeah, okay. Let it go. I'll let it go."

"I mean it."

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it, Mitchell? You gonna tell her?"

"Why couldn't I have been an only child?"

"What did you say, Mitchell? What. You gonna try and hurt me now?"

"Nothin. All right I'm sorry, but this has to stop! Every time I do you a favor--"

"Maggie! Everything come out all right?"

"Oh that's classy, Mark. Real classy."

"Don't you have somewhere to go, Baby brother?

"That's it! Get up! I'm gonna kick your--"

"Mags, honey! Don't go. He's just... You jerk! Now I'm gonna have ta go after her, and we're gonna have a fight."

"Well, if you didn't tell her that I was you and you were I...I mean me... I mean I... If you didn't lie like a rug in the first place, none of this would have happened."

"Look, Mitch. I asked my brother to do me a simple little favor, and take my girl out for our anniversary date because I had something I had to do. I didn't want her getting all upset and mad over it and ruining our anniversary time."

"Well it's not like you couldn't've passed on it. It was a freaking baseball game!"

"It was free tickets in box seats!"

"It was your anniversary! You know how women are about this stuff."

"Mitch, you didn't have to sleep with her!"

"I didn't mean to, all right? It just ha-- How did you know I slept with her?"

"She told me."

"She told you? What do you mean, she told you?"

"She said it was the best sex we ever had. Only I knew it wasn't the best sex we ever had on account of I wasn't there!"

"She said that? Heh, well, it was pretty good at that."

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Put that down, Mark. You can't kill me."

"I can't? And why can't I?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because tomorrow is Mom's birthday, and you can't kill me on the night before Mom's birthday. So sit down and have another beer."

"Okay. But I am gonna kill you come the weekend."

"Okay. You gonna eat them pretzels?"

"Oh you just have ta have what's mine, dontcha? That's it! Get up! I'm gonna kill you."

END


CSA
© Copyright 2014 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷 (bookmeister at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982740-Twins-Piqued