*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983357-Ritual-of-Thirteenth-star
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1983357
Story about woman who goes in her dimension every night.


She sensed nothing.
Contemplated deeply with calm palpitations.
Breathed regularly and eyelashes oscillated up and down.
She said nothing.
Small smile she could not refuse, but her could be useless too.
She entered to never uncounted dimension and spliced for script.

Felt just warm and smell of his hair. She´s not going to meet him. She was satisfy how she lives now. She didn´t want to make a new problems. From her pocket she pulled out a prepared joint and lit it. Rolled it on a completely different occasion, but that moment came quite suitable too. Here and now. She closed eyes and let drift by breeze of approaching summer.

She heared nothing.
He came.
Sat down opposite her and just looked. He lit a cigarette and studied her lips. She felt dirty smoke and knew he hug her by looking. The snuff he quenched of his shoe and left without a word.
Said nothing, he didn´t greet.
She was surprised he arrived, she didn´t ask him for a cup of water or a blue flowers.

Lay down in the middle of the road and began laughing. It was ten minutes before right noon, a week after he arrived wordlessly. She laughed and shouted:
"You didn´t give anything! Nothing at all, do you hear?!"
Then she started to cry and writhe on the hot asphalt. Realized she had to calm down and so she listened to passeres-by beetles. Particularly enjoys that black-red, which she played with as a little girl. She remembered with them on her childhood in playschool.

Slowly setting sun made her sleep, but she sturdily standed up on feet and ran inside. Picked up her sketchpad, flipped it and found his portrait. She snatched the page and tossed it to the garbage. Nestled on the bed and looking for the stars in the ceiling. Walked the signs and counted a fatal numerology. When she reached the middle of the film glow, she had to wait until he come again. It didn´t take a long time and she looked at him straight the face.

He folded the things on the chair, said he is tired and went to sleep. He speaks! She through, just something. The whole night she was looking at him, how eyelashes oscillated and hair played on fools. At five o´clock in the morning his eyelids opened. In the moment she thought on smile, but if it was, would it be the same? The rapid movement gave her away a hand of his back, he dressed and disappeared in the door.
Nothing. Not a word.

She returned to the film light and by finger on the map she was on The Thirteenth star. She licked flowing drop of blood, blowed out the candle and after never uncounted dimension she sniffed to dry snowdrops.

© Copyright 2014 Lewisia Gomfreny (lewisiagom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983357-Ritual-of-Thirteenth-star