*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983427-Drugged-Abducted-Murdered
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1983427
murder story :)
Drugged, Abducted, Murdered



As soon as she opened the door, I smothered her smooth, porcelain face with a poisoned rag. I shoved her inside, quickly shut the door and waited patiently until she slowly became unconscious, lying on the polished wooden floor. I peeked through the blinds to check if there was anybody about, the manicured street was quiet and deserted. I realised I had to go through with my plan, so I briskly dragged her ragdoll like body and dumped it in the dank boot of my car. Trying to act casual, I jumped in the driver’s seat and drove off, to where I hoped I couldn’t be found



Later that evening, after I had deposited her unconscious body in a locked room, I turned on the television. Immediately a police report was shown. The police were explaining the mysterious abduction of a young woman from her home. I sat rigid in my seat, I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the screen, no matter how hard I tried. The police continued, saying how they suspected a male in his late 20’s to early 30’s with a cross tattoo on his left hand and a record for abuse and assault. I panicked, realising that they had just described me like a picture that captures every detail. I rushed to the room to grab my victim but she was awake. I didn’t have time to re-drug her so I tugged her along by her taped hands. We made our way out the back door to the car, I grabbed my gun on the way out to use if I needed to. I forced her in the car and again I hopped in the driver’s seat and drove off into the foggy night, to a cabin I knew of in an isolated forest.



I could see the cabin when we rounded a sharp corner, it was well hidden and unoccupied. It would be the perfect place to end my victims life, but I knew I was running out of time. I opened the back door, ready to haul my victim inside but somehow when I was driving she had undone her taped wrists’. I had to use all my strength to get her inside and tie her to the bottom of the pristine bath. She was fighting like a mouse caught by a cat. I turned the tap on slightly and a trickle of water started falling into the bath. I got myself a stool and sat next to the tub, this was my favourite part. After an hour the water was 2cm deep, so I turned the tap a little more and the water started to run a bit faster. She looked at me with pleading eyes, wanting me to set her free, to let her live. She started thrashing about like a crocodile catching its dinner. By then the water was just starting to creep across the top of her body. Her eyes were screaming at me. Speaking more than she would ever say in her life. I just watched, looking, staring at that woman and her pathetic moves to try get to safety. The water was rising, getting closer to her face, soon she would drown. Her eyes screamed their final words as I sat there, on my stool, watching the water slowly rise over her face.



© Copyright 2014 lottebaxter (lottebaxter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983427-Drugged-Abducted-Murdered