*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984030-Prank-between-best-buds
by Felix
Rated: NPL · Short Story · None · #1984030
Pranks can be fun!
    It is a typical Saturday morning. You having the whole day off decide to hang out and chill with your best friend Aaron. You two have been the best of buddies ever since you were young kids. Aaron has been known to always have your back when you need it most. However, Aaron has always been sort of mischievous. As of late he’s been trying out his latest and newest pranks out on you. For the most part they were relatively harmless. On occasion they might have gotten a little out of hand with the whole smoke bomb in the locker routine. But hey what’s so harmful about a joke between the best of buds?
.........................................................................................................................................................................................          
*DING -DONG*
    You release your finger from the door-bell socket. Waiting for a couple of minutes you stand by the front porch whistling a little tune that you can’t get out of your head. Scratching your head you thought it was pretty strange that he hasn't opened the door. Reaching for the door knob you grasp the cold surface and turn the handle. “Damn Locked.” You mumble to yourself. Deciding to see what’s up you head to the back of the house through the backyard. As you approach the backdoor you notice that the door is flung wide open. That’s pretty bizarre, you reason that maybe he’s inside preoccupied on something.  “Hmm I wonder if this is another one of Aaron’s famous pranks” you whisper sarcastically to yourself.

    Walking through the kitchen you notice a heavenly aroma of freshly baked cookies. Venturing over you spot where the aroma was coming from. Decorated cookies with sprinkles with a nice helping of icing sitting neatly on the main table. Each of them being dyed a variation of vibrant colors. As you lean in closer you notice that they have little words written on them.
“Eat Me”      “Pfft…there’s no way I am going to fall for such an obvious trick” you say aloud.  Looking around the well-lit kitchen you decided it’s best to locate Aaron and tell him about his failed prank attempt.

    Cautiously you enter the living room looking for anything that might be a trap waiting for you on the other side of the room. Your footsteps make slight creaking noise as you walk along the hard wood floor. Creeping around the corner of the room you glance around looking for anything that might be out of place.The one thing that you do notice is that the T.V is left on. Eyeing the screen you glimpse over and see it’s a marathon of Godzilla films. You speculate that Aaron must have gone off somewhere leaving the T.V on. After all, it was pretty typical of Aaron to leave his place a wreck with little care of any tiding habits.

    Reaching for the remote you attempt to turn off the T.V. However, just as your hand grazes the remote control you get a painful shock. “OUCH” You shout aloud. “What the hell was that about?” The room starts to spin around and shift back and forth. Getting disoriented you quickly succumb to the wooziness and collapse flat on the ground. Falling on the ground you get a sense of waves of numbness throughout your entire body. Dread slowly creeps into your mind as the nausea and shock soon appear. After a last bit of struggle to get back on your feet you black out.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    Slowly, you come in and out of your fainting spell. “WHAT THE HELL!” You quickly blurt out. Looking around you finally notice a key difference in your surroundings. The once normal living room is now truly gigantic in size. Huge blurry shapes taller than any building that you have ever seen fill the landscape around you. Looking up you notice that even the enclosed house seems to stretch forever with the ceiling is now too fuzzy to make out. Towering beside your diminutive form lies a great rectangle shaped building. As you get closer to the mass of grey you slowly make out giant bumps popping out of the surface. It soon hits you that what you are looking at is the remote that grabbed right before the incident occurred. Man, you thought you were small but this is just ridiculous.

    Walking around your new environment you spot some moment in the corner of your eye. Turning around you look up in horror as a great beast with giant pincers looms above your body. “An ant the size of an elephant passes you and continues its trek towards the kitchen. Most likely looking for crumbs left from Aaron’s dirty eating habits. At your current size it would take you at least an hour or two maybe even longer to reach the kitchen. Just as you were about to devise a plan of action you are interrupted by a jingling noise coming from high above you towards the front of the room.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................     
    Aaron removed his keys from his pocket and opened the front door. “I’m home!” Aaron said to no one in particular. As usual Aaron walked in with the typical messy dark hair. Wearing those typical close fitting clothes hugging his tall and sleek build. Aaron walks in beaming with his latest collection of gadgets and trinkets from the local joke store. “I’m so stoked to try out these bad boys on my next latest victim” Aaron said grinning. Kneeling down Aaron removes his worn-out shoes and tattered black socks revealing his sweaty bare soles. “Man I really need to wash, been out all day” Aaron mumbles to himself. “But first it’s snack time!” Walking along the hardwood floor Aaron walks across the living room towards the kitchen. Not bothering to pay attention to where he is stepping or what he might be stepping on.                                                                                       
.......................................................................................................................................................................................          
    Turning yourself around you watch in horror as the gigantic front door being forced open. The tug of the door sends waves of air past your body truly showing you on how insignificant you have become. Stumble over you rub your eyes. You can’t believe what you are seeing. Your best friend looms over you truly monstrous in size. A living, walking mountain compared to your pitifully form. Craning your neck upward in hopes of getting the attention of your oblivious friend. His voice is now a low rumbling thunder as he bends over near the front door to remove his worn out sneakers and socks. At this size any major moments from your giant friend seems like mini tremors to your new bug body. Glancing over you notice that even his toes would tower over you. Aaron starts to walk towards your general location. His bare soles slap against the hardwood floor.

    Each footfall sends shivers down your spine. Aaron now a living monstrosity roaring across the landscape of the living room causing havoc to your miniaturized form. You attempt to run out of the giant’s path. As you run you notice the landscape slowly darken to a pitch black shadow. The tremors pick up in pace around you sending your body up and down. Turning around you see Aaron’s bare, sweaty foot raised high above you. “OH FUCK” You shriek in terror as the wall of flesh envelops your puny form. You quickly adhere to your new surrounding wedged in-between two toes. Finding yourself stuck like a piece of lint you start to gag as your body is pushed against surrounding toe jam and sweat. Your clothes quickly absorb the excess sweat making you very uncomfortable in your new fleshy prison. You attempt to get yourself notice to the titanic titan. Slowly, you squirm around in hopes of getting any recognition from your best friend. 
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    Aaron was almost to the kitchen when he glanced down towards the ground. He eye’s lock onto the ant you saw earlier. “Well, what do we have here?” Aaron asked aloud amusingly. “Looks like we have a little thief trying to steal from me.” Aaron said giggling.  Looming over the little ant, Aaron gets an idea to deal with his little thief. Raising his left foot over the little ant he carefully lowers his big toe over the helpless creature. The ant not paying attention to the giant continues scavenging for any crumbs that it can find. Aaron slowly and obsessively presses on the helpless ant. The ant is quickly pound on by the warm, sweaty digit. Aaron starts to feel a tingling sensation under the base of his toe. The ant unsure what to do next moves around attempting to scurry away. Sensing a power struggle between the ant and the toe, Aaron feel a sense of power over the little tiny ant. “Man I sure love it when they try to put up a fight” Aaron said cheerfully. Adding more pressure to the ant he quickly ends its life. After a brief delay a slight popping noise of built up pressure in the exoskeleton of the ant can be heard. “Music to my ears” Aaron said happily.

    Making his way over to the kitchen, Aaron is still blissfully unaware of the stowaway lodged between his toes. Pulling out a chair, Aaron sits down by the kitchen table and munches on the “Eat Me” cookies. “Good thing I didn't put in the sneezing powder in these delicious cookies yet!” Aaron said laughing aloud. He rests in the chair flexing his mammoth sweaty toes.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    At this point it was futile to get the attention of the oblivious titan. Whether you liked it or not you were along for the ride. Stopping with your struggles and decided to stay put. There was a shift in Aaron’s foot movement as your ride becomes to a halt. Aaron speech is muffed by your enclosed surroundings. All you notice is a thundering chuckles high above you. Your environments shifts as Aaron raises his foot high above the minuscule ant. You start to get motion sickness due to the rapid pace of elevation. From your perspective it’s an accelerated elevator zooming high above the ground. After a brief second of midair flight a swift whoosh of air surrounds your body as Aaron’s starts to toy with the ant. After the fateful crushing your prison shakes once again as your captor heads over to the kitchen to grab a snack.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    Aaron sits down and munches on some cookies. The pressure around your body lets up as Aaron starts to relax his feet. Finally, squirming your mange to free yourself and regain your composer on top of Aaron’s big toe. 

    “OH OKAY NOW WHAT?” You scream aloud furiously. You are still caked head to toe with grime and sweat as it’s seeped into your clothes. You remove your outer garments and walk around in just your silky boxers. You still reek of sweat but at least you were out of those constrictive clothing.  You needed to come up with a plan to try to gets Aaron’s attention. Hmm…. I could always try to bite him? You think to yourself. Freezing up, you shudder for a sec after quickly remembering on what happened to that poor ant. The best option you could come up with is trying to get closer to Aaron’s face and get recognized. Looking around you look up to see Aaron’s long legs heading straight up in the air. “I guess this is best time to learn climbing as any”. You walk along the groves of the foot until you reach the summit of flesh that shoot up high in the sky.

    Luckily, you are small enough to climb the huge dark leg hairs giving you enough traction and support to start your climb up Aaron’s body. The first couple of minutes fly by effortlessly.  You are almost half-way there when you freeze in place as you notice a shift in Aaron’s placement.

    “Crap!” you scream out loud. Your landscape starts to move around as Aaron shifts to a more comfortable position. You start to lose your footing and slip off grasping a leg hair you dangle in mid-air. Sweat starts to build up as your hands are now too worn out to support your body. You are about to let go due to exhaustion, when out of nowhere you see a shadow eclipse the whole area around you. You look up in shock. Aaron’s blimp size fingers are coming towards your general location. You must have caused a minor irritation to Aaron. The fingers looms in closer,  locked on your position. It happened in slow motion. There was nothing you could do as Aaron’s immense sized index finger collides into your pathetic body.

    Aaron digs his finger into his leg dragging your body with it. Due to your small stature you glide along the ridges of Aaron’s finger held in place by his body’s natural oils and sweat. After a brief couple of seconds your dilemma was over. Aaron’s hand retreated back towards the table taking you with it. As Aaron’s fingers reach the table you notice a great expanse of cotton fills your view as the fingers bringing you closer Aaron’s chest. Aaron wipes his hands into his shirt along with you. You soon plummet like a stone landing on Aaron’s t-shirt tumbling down the ridged slope. You slip in and out of the groves of Aaron’s abdominal muscles. You come to a blinding halt when you crash into a wire mesh of hair. You quickly become tangled in the coils of hair. Just as you start to flail around a strong scent over powers you. It’s a musky smell mixed with Aaron’s brand of cologne.
   
    Looking around your new jungle prison you soon realize you have slipped into Aaron’s boxers. “JUST FUCKING GREAT!” Now how am I going to get out of here you think to yourself.  Just as you free yourself from the treelike hairs your prison violently shakes as Aaron is on the move.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................           
    Aaron happily continued eating his snack in peace. Every once in a while he would shift his posture and relax a bit. Aaron was lazily daydreaming about the next prank that he could pull off when he notice a slight itch just below his kneecap. “Dam fleas” Aaron grumbled. Reaching down he quickly scratched the irritation away. Aaron sighs in relieve as the itching quickly dissipates.  He soon starts to wipe away any loose cookie crumbs off his hands into his shirt. “Well that was a nice cookie break!” Aaron said gleefully. “I think I might need to sleep this once off!” Aaron said booming patting his well-defined stomach. Walking over to the living room Aaron manages to stretch his tight shirt off revealing his glistening abs and pectorals. Aaron slowly outstretches and removes his shorts showing off his nice treasure trail and tight black silk boxers.Aaron jumps onto the couch and slowly closes his eyes to get some shut eye.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
    You soon catch your breath as your new environment settles down. A loud rumbling can be hear outside Aaron’s boxers. “What is that noise?” You say aloud. The noise can be heard from outside the silk prison. “That’s him snoring?” you mumble in disbelief.  You are lost somewhere in your best friend’s boxers. Your eyes slowly adjust to the dim light that is filtered through the mesh of silk. The stagnant air burns your nostrils as you move around the jungle.

    A loud snapping noise can be heard from behind you. Quickly you turn around and are blinded by a bright light. A shadow the size of city block blot out the incoming light to Aaron’s boxers. The shadow encroaches onto your puny form. “I got to get out of here!” You shriek. You attempt to flee the incoming mass of flesh unaware that you were running towards its designation. The oncoming shadow hovers over you stretching the elastic boxers which in turn shines more light into your environment.
Gasping in disbelief you soon realize the incoming shadow was Aaron’s gigantic hand.

    Aaron’s hand descends onto his groin and starts to play with himself. A finger crashes into your location dragging you long with it.  Your vision quickly change as you are blasting towards a new destination.  A monolith soon comes into view. You soon understand where your new destination is going to be. You start to struggle in hopes of dislodging from Aaron’s finger. However, it’s no use as the huge size keeps you locked into place. Aaron’s hand gets closer to his penis. You watch in horror as your best friends member comes into focus. Aaron’s hand grips along his shaft and slams you against the musky obelisk. Aaron’s hand strokes up and down the shaft taking you along with it.

      You are sent up and down the shaft stuck between your friends “Fun time”. The finger that you have been stuck on raises over Aaron’s penis head. You scream in disgust as your ride took a turn for the worse. The finger looms over the gigantic head and slightly brushes it as Aaron strokes his shaft. You dislodge from Aaron’s index finger and land onto of the blub of the head of your best friend. You attempt to stand up on your two feet but are unsuccessful as Aaron pace has quickened knocking you fast against the head of the penis plastered on by the oncoming pre-cum. Due to your small size your body starts to shift around and you start to come closer to the center of the head.

    You soon realize a problem with this situation. Besides for the fact that you are on a ticking time bomb about to go off. Your body is slowly being dragged towards the vast chasm of your best friends slit. Your situation is straight out of a horror movie. You start to panic and squirm and wiggle on the sensitive head.

      A loud groan erupts from a distance shaking and startling you. Aaron now in the full thing of things has subconsciously felt your pitiful struggles and is turned on. You soon reach the rim of the slit and slowly get dragged under the rocking motions of Aaron. You are now frantic in your moments attempting to get out at any means necessary. You claw and attempt to grip the surrounding sides as you sink lower into Aaron’s member.
   
    Aaron is now ramping up production as he lowers his boxers revealing his fully erect member. Moaning outside your prison gets louder as Aaron is now buckling the air and griping the sofa with his hands. You are battered with a pungent aroma. Braided by loud noises and sloshed around sinking deeper and deeper into Aaron’s penis you scream and shriek. You feel pressure from behind you as the moaning increases in volume. Your body has created a suction between the outside opening of the silt and Aaron’s cum building up from behind. Your ears are now ringing from buildup pressure. You fade in and out of conscious choking on the pungent liquid as it fills your lungs. After, a loud groan of pleasure you feel your bubbles start tickling your feet. It happens in an instant, you are forcibly shot out of Aaron’s dick and travel a great distance landing somewhere on his vast body.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................... 
    Aaron is blissfully napping on the sofa. His body lays completely stretched out in his silk boxers.  Relaxing in his sleep Aaron snoring peacefully. Aaron starts grinning in asleep as he starts having a wet dream. He slowly reaches and lowers his hand past his smooth abdominal muscles. Aaron reaches in stretching the elastic of his boxers and starts to fondle his junk. Aaron gives a satisfaction “sigh” as he brushes up against his member.

      Aaron subconsciously feels a tickling sensation on top of his sensitive penis head. Aaron now moaning from the excitement of having the added bonus of a sex toy. Aaron now totally in a different mind-set lowers his boxers now revealing his massive member in all of its glory. If Aaron actually took the time to look down at his exposed member he might have spotted a little speck near the edge of the slit. Aaron starts to get wild in his movements start to buckle and tense his body contracting and tensing up his muscles. Aaron starts to grunt in pleasure as his body heats up and builds up a slight sweat coats his body. Now in a semi-awaking state Aaron clenches one last time trying to hold back his pleasure as long as he can finally give up a loud grunting noise releasing his load all over his now perspired body.  Panting and gasping for breath Aaron awakes from his wet dream.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    You awaken from your stupor like daze. Vision comes in and out of focus as you notice your body laying completely flat suspended in a vast pool of white viscous liquid. Attempting to free yourself you struggle weakly as the surface tension of cum holds you in place. The smell is a pungent aroma of spunk mixed with sweat. Trying to pry your head up to see where you landed you notice smooth rigged hills. Your landscape seems to breathe with you. A loud rumbling can be heard from under your location.

  “OH CRAP!”  Realizing your new location is somewhere on the abdominal muscles of your best friend.  A loud mumbling can be heard as Aaron mutters something to himself. Aaron's hand lowers once again but this time his hand stop right blow the lake you are current stuck in. Extending out a single digit Aaron makes a sweeping motion across the cum honing in on your location. The blimp size finger crashes head on to your minuscule form taking you and the cum with it. The air rushes around you as the finger retreats to Aaron's face. Finally, being able to look at your captor gives you a sigh of relief. Thinking to yourself that Aaron's going to find you and this is all going to be fine and dandy.
   
    Aaron's face looming over you. He is truly gigantic compared to you. Looking at him you notice how much of adonis Aaron was. Even at this size his blemishes seem non-existent. Here’s your chance you tell yourself. Shouting at the top of your lungs you shout out Aaron's name to get any recognition. His dark eyes seem locked on your position. “Yes! I’m here!” You shout in triumph. Aaron raises his closer to his face. His dark gaze seems intent on something almost like he’s looking past you.

    “Hey Aaron it’s me! Your best pal!” You squeal.  Aaron opens his massive mouth revealing a nice set of pearly whites. Each one the size of a small house. Saliva slowly drips in his maw glazing over his pearly white teeth and massive red tongue.  A loud blast of air comes from Aaron’s mouth as he seems to be saying something. The blast of air has a stagnant odor of meat along with a hint of vanilla frosting. Once again it seems that your small size makes it hard to distinguish what he said. He lowers you closer to his chasm of a mouth. His breath surrounds you heating up the area around you. Screaming in disbelief as Aaron’s sticks out his moist tongue waving back and forth waiting in anticipation for its newest arrival.  The platform that you are currently stuck on inches closer to the wiggling tongue.

      Your vision is blocked out by the red massive tongue. Mist sprays your puny body as it makes contact to the tip of tongue. Sticking to the tongue the saliva breaks up the adhesiveness of the cum which dislodges you from the finger. Aloud humming sound shakes the cavern as the opening slowly closes sealing you inside. Your body sways back and forth as you get tossed around.  Battered in bruised from your encounter of Aaron’s whale like tongue you weakly stand up on the squish environment. You start to bang on the slick surface underneath you trying to get any response. The spongy, red ground rises slowly as the tip of the tongue raises high above shaking the ground beneath you.
   
    After a quick pause the red mass flicks the remaining cum down the giant opening towards the back of the throat taking you down with it.  Time seems to slow down, as you are send falling down the dark, slimy, moist pit. Through your descent into the pitch black abyss, you furiously start screaming and cursing at your best friend as he’s none the wiser to your eventual demise. The stomach chamber below you sends out a loud rumble. Almost as if its welcoming you to your new permanent residence.  Your tiny body plummets like a stone as it hits the surface of the lake of gastric acids that has been slowly been building up. You sink into the lake as the acid quickly eats away at your minuscule body. The stomach chamber rumbles one last time as your body dissolves completely becoming one with Aaron.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    Outstretched and laying back Aaron hums to himself as he starts to savior his newest sweet treat. He starts to swish his tongue around trying to get as much favor as he can. “Man what a perfect day” Aaron said to himself. “To bad I couldn't enjoy this Saturday afternoon with my best bud.” Aaron said mildly upset.  Gulping down the last of cum Aaron rubs his smooth stomach one last time before getting up to head upstairs to take a relaxing shower. “Wait! I didn't even get to try out my prank out yet” Aaron said in bewilderment. “Well, I guess I can wait till April 1st to try out my new shocking remote control”. Aaron said giggling. Walking up the stair, Aaron’s stomach makes one last grumble before finally content on the food that it’s received.

THE END~
© Copyright 2014 Felix (pattymic1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984030-Prank-between-best-buds